Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Rihanna And Her Billionaire Boyfriend Got Into A Heated Argument (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna And Her Billionaire Boyfriend Got Into A Heated Argument (photos) (2665 Views)

Regina Daniels Enjoying Her Billionaire Husband's Money As She Dances(Photos) / Rihanna Dumps Hassan Jameel, Her Billionaire Boyfriend. 'She Gets Tired Of Men’ / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna And Her Billionaire Boyfriend Got Into A Heated Argument (photos) by linx123: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
It was reported last month that popular singer Rihanna had split from her billionaire boyfriend of a year, Hassan Jameel.

Though the couple has reunited, but these photos of them in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico on Friday, paint a less than blissful picture.

From the photos one can easily say all wasn’t ok but what led to the alleged argument at the coastal resort town isn’t know, but the 30-year-old Ocean 8 star looked obviously angry as...

Complete gist and photos....https://janefblog.com/2656-2rihanna-and-her-billionaire-boyfriend-got-into-a-heated-argument-photos/

Re: Rihanna And Her Billionaire Boyfriend Got Into A Heated Argument (photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
oyinbo people paparazi na super glue, even if celeb dey go shyt dem go follow am.
Re: Rihanna And Her Billionaire Boyfriend Got Into A Heated Argument (photos) by Abdul3391(m): 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
Anty riri...
sha that's what u get from an already made lady who doesn't want to be controlled by any man
Re: Rihanna And Her Billionaire Boyfriend Got Into A Heated Argument (photos) by akprosperblog(m): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hope it's not a music video shoot. . . . . Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Re: Rihanna And Her Billionaire Boyfriend Got Into A Heated Argument (photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
shocked

I gonna follow this..
Re: Rihanna And Her Billionaire Boyfriend Got Into A Heated Argument (photos) by GavelSlam: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
Na so Chris Brown own start that day.
Re: Rihanna And Her Billionaire Boyfriend Got Into A Heated Argument (photos) by folake4u(f): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2018
fuckerstard:
oyinbo people paparazi na super glue, even if celeb dey go shyt dem go follow am.

Bro I tell you cheesy.

In Nigeria, which paparazzi get fuel to chase common Reekado Banks?

1 Like

Re: Rihanna And Her Billionaire Boyfriend Got Into A Heated Argument (photos) by niyot124: 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
folake4u:

Bro I tell you cheesy.

In Nigeria, which paparazzi get fuel to chase common Reekado Banks?

Okay, this gat me cracking grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Rihanna And Her Billionaire Boyfriend Got Into A Heated Argument (photos) by crackhouse(m): 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hmm well captured.
Re: Rihanna And Her Billionaire Boyfriend Got Into A Heated Argument (photos) by folake4u(f): 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
niyot124:

Okay, this gat me cracking grin grin grin cheesy

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

. / Davido Do The Kung-Fu Pose Style With Comedian, Brodashaggi In His Private Jet / Lyta Biography – Age, Record Label And Music Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.