Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,652 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Tips To Follow In Other To Save Your Laptop Battery - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tips To Follow In Other To Save Your Laptop Battery (221 Views)

Best Kitchen Remodeling Ideas To Follow In 2023 / He Tried To Cheat Death& To Save His Family-Ezego Childhood Friend Finally Speak / "Save Your Opinion And Shove It Down Your Anus" Nigerian Girl Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Follow In Other To Save Your Laptop Battery by Sarkzy405: 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
Sometimes i wonder why someone will make up his/her mind to purchase a laptop only to get the laptop and face battery problem. In everyday of our life we make use of our laptop like most of us do use it for daily task and some do use it for leisure, making up research, writing up assignments for those in school, watching of videos, catching up with social media e.t.c. With all this things, we need a long lasting battery to achieve what we have for the day.

Battery issues we do experience sometimes, most at times is not from the fault of the company, sometimes, it happens to be our fault or we don't keep to some certain things in other to have a long lasting battery.

People do ask questions like this; how can i charge laptop battery for long life. how can i keep my battery healthy, how can i increase the battery life of my laptop e.t.c and all this questions will be solved for you here on this article. So here on this article, i will give you guys some tips to follow in other to have a long lasting battery.

Things to do in other to save your computer’s battery.
Dim The Light Of Your Pc
Dimming the light of your laptop is very important as it helps to prolong your battery and help it to last longer than it suppose to be. it will reduce the workload on the battery of which will make it to last longer before shutting down. Also, dimming the light of your computer do not only help your battery to last, it also help to protect your eyes from damages.

Recommended: 7 Tips Every Windows 7 User Need To Know checkout here =https://www.techjbc.com/2018/02/windows-7-tips-and-tricks-for-users.html[url]===[/url]

Don’t Over Charge
This particular tip drive me back to a question someone asked me and it goes like this " bro should i leave my laptop plugged in with the battery charged ? " I hope you are reading this post now young man. Charging of laptop is one of the main problem that causes our laptop battery to decrease everyday, according to research, whenever you over charge a battery, you are decreasing the life span of the battery. You only need to charge your laptop battery moderately when it's below 60% or 70% always make sure to unplug immediately once it gets to 100% or fully charged.

Click here =https://www.techjbc.com/2018/07/tips-to-follow-in-other-to-save-your.html[url]----[/url]to continue

(1) (Reply)

Join Our Group Of Artistes / Basic Insurance Coverage And Terms / Thousands Evacuated From Indonesian Island After Earthquake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.