Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) (92202 Views)

Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars / Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion / Chika Ike Pretty In White (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by Alejoc(m): 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
White club..... Congratulations David!
Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by Jackipapa: 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
What of the face cap? All no be white jooooo....
Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

una bloggers gods go punish you.

The more you keep displaying these artiste with extravagant lifestyle-their fleet of cars, their expensive house, won't really and never result to 'motivating people but will certainly and eventually intimidate people into doing illegal work just to feel among.

[img]https://media1./images/d24e7a81c4c25867a9fbec6e79e2634b/tenor.gif?itemid=10938624[/img]
Frustration don finish you

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by ObeyPaul: 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
Who ask broda shaggi Al those nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by Memphis357(m): 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
Na things like these dey ginger all thest yahoo yahoo ritualistic human beings wey do full 9ja so.
Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by Pennywise(m): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
All these for singing pure rubbish?
Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
I will do this but the interior of my house will be a colour combination.
Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by Izabel(f): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by barragan: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
What does he need all those cars for?
Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by Pennywise(m): 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
Izabel:
God bless me too cheesy

Yep. You are going to find yourself a nice rich, young man
Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by LazyNairalander(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
God bless all legit hustlers.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
If I get money ehn!
Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
Face the reality.
We all cant be rich.
Strive to be a better individual but never let thing as this make you desperate.
Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
QuietHammer:

And he is poor in Christ?

Ogbeni, you and I know that if you were thrown up, your body wouldn't give a thud when it lands like the average person's ; the sound will be like the clinking of two glasses for that's how broke you are.

grin
I think I almost laugh.

Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
SenorFax:

I think I almost laugh.

Wait... I almost gave a fvck
Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
darlenese:
nialanders be like...

white cultist

Baby check ya spellings and correct yasef tongue
Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by columbus007(m): 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
so na that house him dey fvck chioma.
Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
QuietHammer:

Wait... I almost gave a fvck
You tried to be funny, I know you tried..... sad sad sad sad
Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
That brown house behind Davidos house is actually where I live. Lolz
Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
columbus007:
so na that house him dey fvck chioma.

I wonder the kind of thought you will have when youbsee their bed

"So na untop this bed Choima toto juice dey drip..."
Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by hnworisa(m): 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
Only men commenting on this thread
Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
IS LIKE THIS BOY DON JOIN OGBONI FRATERNITY....

VANITY UPON VANITY ALL NA VANITY
Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by McDoe(m): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
The issue of Boko Haram or is it herdsmen, has become spiritual. This is so because it is defying all solutions even as more people are now being recruited to join these devils.

One may be comfortable to say that the end time is here. Iniquity has taken over the whole world.

Values, good customs and traditions have given way to extreme liberty which makes people to do whatever they want without being questioned.

We are now faced with hatred from one another coupled with high level of immorality. We have recoiled to what one can describe as individual cocoons. Family values have thinned off.

The craze for money is now the order of the day. All these attest to what the Holy Books warned of at the end time, and it is here already.

Children of less than 25 years now own and amass unjustifiable wealth in the name of being celebrities; ladies have thrown morality into the wind and nudity is now fashion . What a world!

Let us repent and imbibe the Lord's teachings. Hell is real.

Do not forget that it is appointed unto man to die once, then judgement. Where do you want to belong

#WordlyThings
Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hard Work Pays
Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by tbliss22(m): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

una bloggers gods go punish you.

The more you keep displaying these artiste with extravagant lifestyle-their fleet of cars, their expensive house, won't really and never result to 'motivating people but will certainly and eventually intimidate people into doing illegal work just to feel among.

[img]https://media1./images/d24e7a81c4c25867a9fbec6e79e2634b/tenor.gif?itemid=10938624[/img]

Lolz grin grin grin grin How is this intimidating sir? Just continue your legit hustle with time God will pick your call and also to all legit working Naija youth.

Jah bless!!
Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by columbus007(m): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
Admin401:

I wonder the kind of thought you will have when youbsee their bed
"So na untop this bed Choima toto juice dey drip..."
cheesy
Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
akeentech:
This is what people called color combination

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlDQcVoltYy/

Omo OSUN.
Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by CDCEO001: 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
Why is it that we Nigerians like to build house without a garage?
Sometimes when you want to drive a particular car, all other cars will go outside first.

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by Izabel(f): 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
Pennywise:

Yep. You are going to find yourself a nice rich, young man
Lol I want my own money
Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
I will do this but the interior of my house will be a colour combination.
Can’t imagine your house with any other colour combination than loud bright colours with ugly gold furniture

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Funke Akindele’s Lekki Home / Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" / Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.