Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Is Pass.ng A Scam? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Pass.ng A Scam? (992 Views)

Wish To Know About Pingist Blog | Is Pingist.com.ng A Reliable Blog For Updates / Is Pass.ng A Scam? / Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Pass.ng A Scam? by Oyindebrah(f): 2:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hello everyone, i tried to use pass.ng questions and i was asked to pay #1500,even tho this #1500 was part of my savings and now its gone cry

Yesterday I paid into their account number and I was told that I would send payment details to a phone number on their website, but i sent the details since yesterday and I discovered that their phone numbers are not available so i sent a mail and it seems that the admins are currently unavailable as I have not been attended to since yesterday!

I am starting to think it is a scam,who runs a website and is unavailable for 24 hours?
Re: Is Pass.ng A Scam? by ggoldmine: 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
The owner and founder of pass.ng is dead. He died last year but I think his team manages the website. Be patient, they'll get back to you.
Re: Is Pass.ng A Scam? by skywolf28(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
Download cracked version
Re: Is Pass.ng A Scam? by naijalander: 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
No pass.ng is NOT a scam. Hold on while I reach out to their team.

Oyindebrah:
Hello everyone, i tried to use pass.ng questions and i was asked to pay #1500,even tho this #1500 was part of my savings and now its gone cry

Yesterday I paid into their account number and I was told that I would send payment details to a phone number on their website, but i sent the details since yesterday and I discovered that their phone numbers are not available so i sent a mail and it seems that the admins are currently unavailable as I have not been attended to since yesterday!

I am starting to think it is a scam,who runs a website and is unavailable for 24 hours?
Re: Is Pass.ng A Scam? by Oyindebrah(f): 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
wow i wish ii knew this before paying o,now my money has gone
ggoldmine:
The owner and founder of pass.ng is dead. He died last year but I think his team manages the website. Be patient, they'll get back to you.
Re: Is Pass.ng A Scam? by Oyindebrah(f): 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
how? I dont know how to do that
skywolf28:
Download cracked version
Re: Is Pass.ng A Scam? by Oyindebrah(f): 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
I would appreciate this to be honest
naijalander:
No pass.ng is NOT a scam. Hold on while I reach out to their team.

Re: Is Pass.ng A Scam? by naijalander: 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
Done.

Oyindebrah:
I would appreciate this to be honest
Re: Is Pass.ng A Scam? by skywolf28(m): 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
Oyindebrah:
how? I dont know how to do that

Are you downloading for pc or android?
Re: Is Pass.ng A Scam? by Oyindebrah(f): 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
so whats the way forward now?
naijalander:
Done.

Re: Is Pass.ng A Scam? by Oyindebrah(f): 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
I am actually browising through with a browser I downloaded the appon my phone but the phone thing doesnt seem to feature unilag diploma in it option of tests,so I use Chrome
skywolf28:

Are you downloading for pc or android?
Re: Is Pass.ng A Scam? by naijalander: 5:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
Just hold, they will reach out in a bit: their director has been tagged on the post.

Oyindebrah:
so whats the way forward now?

Re: Is Pass.ng A Scam? by Oyindebrah(f): 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
Thank you so much
naijalander:

Just hold, they will reach out in a bit: their director has been tagged on the post.

1 Like

Re: Is Pass.ng A Scam? by xtivin(m): 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
Not a scam, they only need to improve on their customer relationship especially first time customers

2 Likes

Re: Is Pass.ng A Scam? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
You could check if they have an office address.
Re: Is Pass.ng A Scam? by Oyindebrah(f): 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
I have never seen such thing before,how can their two phones be off and they refused to check their mail too,nothing seems to work well in this Nigeria, they can't even keep up with just a website. Then I think it should be shut down,I have forthcoming exams and I used my money on this,If I had known,I would have used my money on other available medias na,its unfair tbh
xtivin:
Not a scam, they only need to improve on their customer relationship especially first time customers
Re: Is Pass.ng A Scam? by Oyindebrah(f): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
They do,but sha,I think I will end up visiting them because I dont understand again '38, Olonode Street
Yaba, Lagos Nigeria.'
Weselion:
You could check if they have an office address.

(1) (Reply)

Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country / Check KASU Admission List 2018/2019 Here Online / Transcript Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.