Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries (25897 Views)

3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out / Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) / Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries by Nackzy: 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
APC party of saints
Saint Buhari
Saint oshomolie
Saint femi
Saint Lie
Saint garba
Saint Tinubu
Saint followers aka Cows
Re: Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
ademoladeji:
This man wey no comot na him sabi sey hotel dey crowded with thugs?

I'm beginning to dislike him

You get Intel. gathering pass am?? undecided
Re: Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries by Asam2(m): 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
He has accepted defeat!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries by ademoladeji(m): 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
kaluxy007:

No way but hope you've reading his posts since last week too?
Re: Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries by bedspread: 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
INEC Give Ekiti State at least 65% free and Fair Elections... that's all we ask for
Re: Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries by greggng: 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
If fayose is not defeated then president buhari is weak. This talkative has to be thought a lesson

8 Likes

Re: Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries by Olujoe1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
B.
Re: Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries by seanfer(m): 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
Is fayose the flag bearer of PDP?

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries by yarimo(m): 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Supporters of evil, corruption and everything bad/backward....
PDP would win Ekiti, not because they are best....but because Ekiti people need tofeel safe. And APC is everything but safety.
Ekiti people have long time rejected terrorists herdsmen and their sponsors.
Ekiti people want to be able to farm and harvest their produce and be happy.
Ekiti people deserve happiness. PDP can give them that..
PDP can give them happiness without 1 year salary abi? Shame on you and FAYOSE, his mates are busy commissioning quality projects and paying of salary and arrears

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries by senatordave1(m): 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lamentations and cries in advance for the loiming loss.someone thats in the government house now knows everything happening outside and in all the hotels? This is sypmtoms of hallucination and mental disorder,the rants of a drowning loser.the momentum and advantage is now with jkf.up apc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries by ejimatic: 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
Olukayode stadium is full to the brim at the APC rally. It is live on Channels TV. From all indications your guess of the winner is as good as mine.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries by Newpride(m): 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ur time is up fayose...
Besides, how many hotels do u build with ur money in ekiti state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries by senatordave1(m): 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
kaluxy007:

But why cant fayose channel the energy wasted in this false alarm and gathering of transporters to the government house to source for funds and pay workers?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries by ybalogs(m): 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
yarimo:
In the eyes of Loser everyone is a potential rigger. grin
Quotable quote by Merlin
Re: Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Supporters of evil, corruption and everything bad/backward....
PDP would win Ekiti, not because they are best....but because Ekiti people need tofeel safe. And APC is everything but safety.
Ekiti people have long time rejected terrorists herdsmen and their sponsors.
Ekiti people want to be able to farm and harvest their produce and be happy.
Ekiti people deserve happiness. PDP can give them that..

Only stupid people believe it's parties that deliver dividend of democracy. When you meet a stupid person next time, tell him it's personality and not party.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries by Demioso: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries by otokx(m): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
The election will be won and lost.
Re: Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries by ybalogs(m): 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
ejimatic:
Olukayode stadium is full to the brim at the APC rally. It is live on Channels TV. From all indications your guess of the winner is as good as mine.....
Really surprised to see that much crowd even with Fayose's threats and moves. That actually wouldn't determine the winner but shows to a large extent how Buharis popularity can't be underestimated.

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries by omogidi234(m): 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
Gentlemen, I don't know how my Governor got this information. However, someone very close to me had a wedding on July 7 in an Anglican Church in Ado (Ikere Road)-, trying to be as discreet as possible, so that no one would come and sue me, ( NOT Emanuel Anglican Church), They all came from Lagos. Any member of that church here on Nairaland would confirm.

Now , my person stayed in one hotel in GRA with his family. He said there was an instruction from my Governor that they should shut down anyone booking hotels in Ado .

I asked them, how will he track that? If he gave that order, then how come there are thugs everywhere?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries by AdesegunSanni89: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
Cry cry baby Fayose.

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries by johnnyvid(m): 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
yarimo:
PDP can give them happiness without 1 year salary abi? Shame on you and FAYOSE, his mates are busy commissioning quality projects and paying of salary and arrears
are you from ekiti state niii. even in osun state, pdp will win massively and convincely in landslide victory. infact the victory in ekiti state will be massive. just keep your fingers crossed and not jumping from one thread to another.Apc and his candidate will be rejected and defeated at the poll.
Re: Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries by olapluto(m): 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
Fayose forgot 4 years ago. The whole Nigeria watched as he used federal might to muzzle opposition, so much he went on to claim a 16-0 victory.

This should be a lesson for all politicians in Nigeria. The precedence you set will catch up with you and your children. Fayose should better apply for Libya visa on Monday. I heard a new officer in EFCC from Konduga has been stationed on Fayose's case. They say that officer once punched a cow to death.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries by johnnyvid(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
ejimatic:
they are paid supporters from other state in south west.
Re: Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries by johnnyvid(m): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
greggng:
If fayose is not defeated then president buhari is weak. This talkative has to be thought a lesson
Fayemi will be defeated and rejected in all the 16 local government. infact it will be another 16-0 again. ekiti people are not coward.
Re: Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries by infonnews5: 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
Zahra Buhari welcomes baby boy in Spain!

President Buhari's daughter, Zahra and her hubby, Ahmed Indimi, have welcomed a baby boy. Zahra gave birth in a hospital in Span, yesterday July 9th. Congrats to the couple!

source: https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1518/zahra-buhari-welcomes-baby-boy-in-spain#latest

Re: Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
johnnyvid:
Fayemi will be defeated and rejected in all the 16 local government. infact it will be another 16-0 again. ekiti people are not coward.

Says an angry ibo youth who has never left onitsha all his life grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries by 35824L: 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
Fayose is a drowning man. Ekiti will surely be liberated from his frail hold on saturday.

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries by greggng: 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=johnnyvid post=69249549] Fayemi will be defeated and rejected in all the 16 local government. infact it will be another 16-0 again. ekiti people are not coward.[/quote

Pls this must be a joke...let's see how it goes]

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries by Holadokun(m): 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
I laughed when APC are using Salaries to campaign. Always same strategy they used in ondo State. now in Ondo State they are thinking Anew, with 200% increase in institution fee, Stopped the Free Mother and Child services for pregnant women. Gov wife causing havoc calling students irresponsible. Imagine Aregbesola that is owing is also talking. i'm not surprise about Yahya bello we all know he is a disgrace to the youths.

Before i drop my pen, Ekiti should remember that if Fayemi emerges He cant Prevent the president army(Fulani herdsmen) from killing Ekiti Farmers.

If Fayemi Emerges he will only be blaming Fayose just as Apc wasted 3 years blaming PDP

You have the choice to choose between Life and Death.

Goodluck
Re: Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries by DonBenny77(m): 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
Infonews2:
…Alleges thugs would be given cover by security to disrupt polling units and collation centres

Ekiti State governor, Ayo Fayose on Monday evening alleged that the All Progressive (APC) has brought hundreds of thugs to saturate all hotels in Ekiti with an alleged plan to cause problems at both the polling units and collation centres during the July 14 poll.

Fayose alleged further that the thugs were allegedly hired by APC governors from neighbouring states and they would be given cover to cause problems during the July 14 poll in polling units and collation centres with a view to give APC room to manipulate the poll.

Governor Fayose also alleged that the APC in cohorts with Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), have written results for the July 14 poll, particularly in Ado Ekiti, the state capital with highest votes, Ikere, second largest city with votes and some rural areas.

He quoted the figures allegedly written by APC and INEC, saying : APC and INEC have already apportioned figures as predetermined results they would declare after the poll. In Ado Ekiti for example, the apportioned 237,27 for APC, and 14,853 for PDP, and did the same for Ikere and many other local government areas, ” he said. Alleging further, governor Fayose said: “It is with great concern that I want to update the nation and international community that Ekiti is already saturated by thugs of APC which we believe the security agents would provide cover for during polls.

” Our hotels in Ekiti are jam packed with various thugs who are coming to cause problems at the polling and collation centres. They are going to get police cover and will cause mayhem during polls. Because APC had already written results in nine local government areas of Ekiti State.

” We urge the security agents to do everything it can to ensure peaceful election, shooting and intimidating people at collating and voting centres will not augur well with us in this state.

” I want ask and plead with the security agencies to allow Ekiti people to make their choice of next governor in peace. The level of desperation by the APC in Ekiti is second to none. We will not look away and allow our rights to be taken way. I call on Ekiti people to remain resolute and strong, we must follow them bumper to bumper and not allow them to rig the election. The power of the people is greater those of us in power. I call on the Federal Government to disallow any act that can set this state on fire.

Source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1530/ekiti-our-hotels-are-jam-packed-with-various-thugs-fayose-cries?new=1

Go and borrow wike's drone anywhere them thugs enter follow them........that alone can spoil their plans

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AMCON: Why Banire Was Replaced As Chairman / APC Plans To Dissolve State Excos / El-rufa’i Leading With Landslide In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.