Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

K16 - Tribute To The South (download Here) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / K16 - Tribute To The South (download Here) (672 Views)

Latest Naija Music - Download Here / Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) / Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks Goes Solo. Out With A New Album( Download Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

K16 - Tribute To The South (download Here) by obinodmx: 12:23am On Jun 11, 2010
The wait is finally over. The tribute to the South EP is now available to download. Stand out tracks include School Daze feat Unseen, Naija Stand up feat Big Faz and Unseen, Get this money and the DaGrin Final Yarns freestyle. Get your copy while it's hot. Cheers
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qb8tfk
Re: K16 - Tribute To The South (download Here) by ofokaofoki: 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2010
[size=28pt]WHERE da EFF IS MY RAPJUNKIE[/size]

Gosh, k16 school daze beat made me remember sabrewulf orchestral string beat. this is a fuckin sick beat, / rapjunkie what in the hell is dat beat on sChool days. , ,,k16 has proved me wrong o junkie, i was expecting the usual k16, but i must confess i am officially a new convert to the school of k16 chronic fans,ths is highly impressive,,  gosh i used to like unseen more than k16 but after hearing school daze, and naija stand up, i dove my heart for u man. much respect for keeping it real for so long.!!

rapjunkie u told me say make i expect fire but,,  i nor believe am totally surprised, k16 murdered all the instros.!
i got school daze on permanent repeat for the whole of today, i need tget the flash in my car,my phone every single media player i own and put school daze in em all. thats one hell of a sick song .!  school daze has dethroned all other k16 songs on my lappy. school daze is just too sick boy! exceptional vocal performance by k16. damn.
i score the beat 105% and verses 75% over 100!

rapjunkie u said it o, i nor belief , i confess openly k16 is too much this year o ,
and this is just a fcuxkin mixtape, i will surely cop the album when it
comes. am officially a k16 fan starting from today onwards.
where the bleep is this morthefuxkin rapjunkie! who made the southern beat o n school days o?  sick backside .this is indeed a tribute to the south, now i understand what k16
mant when he said everybody cannot sound the same, he is truly unique.!

these are my fav tracks, good choice of sick southern beats by k16
and this is how i personally score each track.

k16-get this money-70%
k16 16bars freestyle part 2-wetin dey -85%
k16-joyride- 69%
k16 -dagrin final yarns-75%
k16-naija stand up- 73%
k16-school daze- 85%
k16- No dey run  80%
k16-oya(40%0 i dont know why, but i just dont like that oya track,maybe na

the beat

i think he should conclude verse 2 and verse 3 of the dagrin yarns song,
those are some deep and real lyrics right there.it has the potential to be

the best tribute song to grin baba.
am coming to do a proper review of the entire tribute to the south EP.

(1) (Reply)

I need an Electronic Press Kit (EPK) for my music business / 9ice Wishes Ruggedman A.k.a ‘log Headman’ A Happy Birthday And Yet To Release Al / Are U An Upcoming Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.