Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

How Profitable Is A4 Papers Distribution Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Profitable Is A4 Papers Distribution Business (3935 Views)

How Profitable Is Eatery Business? / How Profitable Is Doughnut Business? / You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Profitable Is A4 Papers Distribution Business by Eddodoh(m): 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
I intend distributing printing papers to Business Centers and Offices but I am afraid of doing the hustle and not making reasonable profit at the end.

I learnt from a dealer on A4 Papers that a carton sales for #5,500 and each carton contain 5 rims.

Some business centres I contacted to supply buy from 2 to 3 rims, or more depend on how they get work. They also buy a rim for #1200 or #1300.

I find out that I will be making between #600 or #700 per carton.

I am sceptical about the viability of this venture and whether to go ahead or look for other things to supply or distribute.

I am open to suggestions and recommendations.

Any contracting business idea or supplies is also welcome.

2 Likes

Re: How Profitable Is A4 Papers Distribution Business by homies100: 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
I am in oooo, I will like to know much about it.I am fully interested.

2 Likes

Re: How Profitable Is A4 Papers Distribution Business by Eddodoh(m): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
homies100:
I am in oooo, I will like to know much about it.I am fully interested.
Hopefully, experienced businessmen will come in to offer their advice.

1 Like

Re: How Profitable Is A4 Papers Distribution Business by uboma(m): 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
It is a profitable business here in Nigeria because we have refused to go paperless.

Everything must be on paper. Even when it is something you can read up electronically, people still go ahead to print it.

Someone on this forum once advertised her A4 paper business. She claims to order the A4 papers from abroad. The only challenge is that she wants to be paid first before accepting your order. she refused to accept pay after delivery.

With the daily rate of crime on the increase, I do not support her terms of agreement.

3 Likes

Re: How Profitable Is A4 Papers Distribution Business by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 11, 2018
uboma:
It is a profitable business here in Nigeria because we have refused to go paperless.

Everything must be on paper. Even when it is something you can read up electronically, people still go ahead to print it.

Someone on this forum once advertised her A4 paper business. She claims to order the A4 papers from abroad. The only challenge is that she wants to be paid first before accepting your order. she refused to accept pay after delivery.

With the daily rate of crime on the increase, I do not support her terms of agreement.

What will it take to make you comfortable?

2 Likes

Re: How Profitable Is A4 Papers Distribution Business by uboma(m): 4:27am On Jul 11, 2018
EgunMogaji:

What will it take to make you comfortable?

Pay at the point of delivery especially as she is someone who is not well known on the forum....

Are you into the importation of A4 size papers?

1 Like

Re: How Profitable Is A4 Papers Distribution Business by joyfit: 5:08am On Jul 11, 2018
Am also interested

1 Like

Re: How Profitable Is A4 Papers Distribution Business by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 11, 2018
uboma:

Pay at the point of delivery especially as she is someone who is not well known on the forum....

Are you into the importation of A4 size papers?

Just doing market research Sir.

I am still pursuing all avenues to make money in my impending "retirement".

1 Like

Re: How Profitable Is A4 Papers Distribution Business by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:35am On Jul 11, 2018
if u can relocate near a school den it would be very good because even if u make 590 per carton u can sell 20 cartons a week but u would need a shop.

1 Like

Re: How Profitable Is A4 Papers Distribution Business by Eddodoh(m): 11:16am On Jul 12, 2018
Thanks from your contributions.
Re: How Profitable Is A4 Papers Distribution Business by Onetop(m): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2018
uboma:

What is the lady's moniker?

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Era Evaluation: Legit Or Scams Trading Robot? / Freighting Of Cargoes Rises By 10%, Says NAHCO Chief / Windsor plastic Injection Moulding Machine For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.