Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Challenge Me To A Live TV Debate - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Challenge Me To A Live TV Debate (579 Views)

Atheists Debate Religionists * / Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Challenge Me To A Live TV Debate by Umartins1(m): 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
challenge expires after five days

1 Like

Re: Challenge Me To A Live TV Debate by EweduAfonja(f): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
Only fools say there is No God...

When he gives me the 50million naira i am asking, i with Quote u so that u know God really exists...

I will challenge u with a million naira bet
Re: Challenge Me To A Live TV Debate by Mariangeles(f): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
Umartins1:
Anybody that can prove that God exists; that God is omniscient, omnipresent, omni... And that Jesus is the son of God, and that there are three persons in one God, and that Jesus is the way, the truth, and the light, and that I will go to hell if I don't bow my head to Allah while facing the direction of sunrise five times a day, should please challenge me to a live television debate.
My contact 07066224158. Location: Lagos.
We don't need to prove or challenge anything!
Choose whatever path you have chosen and mind your business.
Keep on searching for what's right in front of you...

3 Likes

Re: Challenge Me To A Live TV Debate by godliman: 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
Umartins1:
Anybody that can prove that God exists; that God is omniscient, omnipresent, omni... And that Jesus is the son of God, and that there are three persons in one God, and that Jesus is the way, the truth, and the light, and that I will go to hell if I don't bow my head to Allah while facing the direction of sunrise five times a day, should please challenge me to a live television debate.
/
We know better not to argue with persons the bible call fools. But just to help you off your folly, go stand before the mirror, the person you see there is a proof that there is God. If you still dont believe then sorry your foolishness has no known cure and it is not our fault.

2 Likes

Re: Challenge Me To A Live TV Debate by alex81(m): 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
Umartins1:

Sorry i dont debate with foools.

Only fools say there's no God. Psalm 14:1; Psalm 53:1

1 Like

Re: Challenge Me To A Live TV Debate by Heathen777(m): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
The best proof people have for God is when they "feel him in their heart" and start speaking gibberish , thinking they're making sense.
Re: Challenge Me To A Live TV Debate by johnydon22(m): 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
Umartins1:

What TV station will that be?
Re: Challenge Me To A Live TV Debate by johnydon22(m): 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
EweduAfonja:

When he gives me the 50million naira i am asking, i with Quote u so that u know God really exists...

You got issues.
Re: Challenge Me To A Live TV Debate by johnydon22(m): 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
Mariangeles:
We don't need to prove or challenge anything!
Choose whatever path you have chosen and mind your business.
Keep on searching for what's right in front of you...
there is nothing wrong with a debate
Re: Challenge Me To A Live TV Debate by hopefulLandlord: 5:32am On Jul 11, 2018
johnydon22:

What TV station will that be?

Good question, OP made me curious

There's this debate programme on Television Continental called "The Big Issue" I've watched it a couple of times. it would be interesting to see a debate such as this take place on such a programme

1 Like

Re: Challenge Me To A Live TV Debate by hakeem4(m): 6:37am On Jul 11, 2018
[s]
alex81:

Sorry i dont debate with foools.

Only fools say there's no God. Psalm 14:1; Psalm 53:1
[/s]

Only fools say there’s a god without evidence

1 Like

Re: Challenge Me To A Live TV Debate by calculator123(m): 8:37am On Jul 14, 2018
EweduAfonja:

Atheist have more this N50m you are asking. That is logically sound enough.

(1) (Reply)

Well Structured Three Bedroom Flat Rent At Solanke Str, Akoka, Yaba. Price: 750k / If This Is True, Nigeria Is In Trouble! / See The Largest Church Auditoriums In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.