Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,145 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Pastor Adeboye Visits Emergency Wards In Two Different Hospitals In Ogun & Lagos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Visits Emergency Wards In Two Different Hospitals In Ogun & Lagos (28256 Views)

Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Visits Kaduna RCCG Members Freed From Kidnappers / Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Emergency Wards In Two Different Hospitals In Ogun & Lagos by brodalokie: 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
Please try and reach here too. I'm here. Thanks grin

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Emergency Wards In Two Different Hospitals In Ogun & Lagos by InvertedHammer: 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
Did they get healed?

Or just showmanship?

/

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Emergency Wards In Two Different Hospitals In Ogun & Lagos by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
I pray for strength for him to do more of this. And the welfare dept go with some gifts but I bet they would have done that without publicity. The Lord will strengthen you Sir.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Emergency Wards In Two Different Hospitals In Ogun & Lagos by leye4u: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
geometricaxis:

abeg help me ask o, yeye dey smell
you are not the first to insult men of God, tribulation and trials is a plus in ministry.... Lots of blessings from God accrues to people who are castigated for the sake of the gospel.
You won't be the first to drag men of God with your words and definitely not the last I can assure you.
Keep on keeping on!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Emergency Wards In Two Different Hospitals In Ogun & Lagos by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
leye4u:
you are not the first to insult men of God, tribulation and trials is a plus in ministry.... Lots of blessings from God accrues to people who are castigated for the sake of the gospel.
You won't be the first to drag men of God with your words and definitely not the last I can assure you.
Keep on keeping on!

Who is a man of God? We are all God's creation but some yeye 419 who claims he had a vision and god spoke to him is aman of god and you and i are not? Open your eyes my friend.

God gave us all a brain, you can choose yours to use it if you want and you are free to beleive in whomever you want. But remember religion is based on faith and faith by definition is something that you believe in but cannot be proven...never forget that!!! When I dont have to give proof for what I say, then I can easily make false claims and exploit people. Adeboye and all his fellow 419 pastors will tell you they had a vision and god called him, were you there? What stops anyone from claiming he had a vision from God? This is why you judge true men of God by their actions and Adeboye is not Christ like in his actions. If Jesus went to see the sick he wouldnt put it on social media, Adeboye puts it on social media because he is selling his brand to you because he wants to expand his followership and hence his financial empire. I have never seen Adeboye criticize govt despite all the uselles govts we keep having, instead he keeps hobnobbing and and potraying himself as a Kingmaker...watch him come 2019 as politicians start paying homage to him.

useless 419 of a man

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Emergency Wards In Two Different Hospitals In Ogun & Lagos by JWTheocracy1: 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
Mad people everywhere. You went to the hospital just to lay your hands on their heads and take pictures. The question is, was any of them healed instantly? The answer is No. Did he promised to take care of their hospital bills before he left them on the same sick bed? The answer is still No. You see how those patients are ignorantly shining their teeth because they don't know their left and right. We are black, we do not reason, we're foolish.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Emergency Wards In Two Different Hospitals In Ogun & Lagos by NdiaraIGBO: 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
bigpicture001:
...mumu..all d money he gets, he gets dem free. I do a Lil job but I put in 2k monthly into a genuine charity organisations that really touch lives of ppl in need. I encountered wen I was very sickly admitted. couldn't beleive how their alleviate ppl's burden. so I decided to be a donor. he makes money in billions from d poor,he should also giv to the real poor or ppl in real nid. mumu! kip worshiping pastors.

Mumu x10, how do you know all these? Did he personally disclose them to you? Too many idiots on Nairaland
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Emergency Wards In Two Different Hospitals In Ogun & Lagos by esivue007(m): 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
well,me and ya all knws wat wuld have happen if its my pastor sha (pastor chris oyakhilomhe.mark16vs17 remains d watchward.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Emergency Wards In Two Different Hospitals In Ogun & Lagos by ashjay001(m): 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
Abjay97:
Adeboye: 5
Daddy Freeze: 0

Adeboye has blessed millions with his ministry just like Jesus did..

Daddy Freeze has critisized millions with controversies just like the biblical pharisees...

Jesus, not Adeboye is Lord

Daddy Freeze, actually won. A lot of MOG, are being more philantropic n eager to perform good works in public
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Emergency Wards In Two Different Hospitals In Ogun & Lagos by frankleen6(m): 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
geometricaxis:
419 man!
please has he dupe you or any of your relatives. please say it now has God will judge you right
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Emergency Wards In Two Different Hospitals In Ogun & Lagos by Babyforever(f): 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2018
Don2cyril:
May God be glorified
Dirty boy undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Emergency Wards In Two Different Hospitals In Ogun & Lagos by leye4u: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
geometricaxis:

Who is a man of God? We are all God's creation but some yeye 419 who claims he had a vision and god spoke to him is aman of god and you and i are not? Open your eyes my friend.

God gave us all a brain, you can choose yours to use it if you want and you are free to beleive in whomever you want. But remember religion is based on faith and faith by definition is something that you believe in but cannot be proven...never forget that!!! When I dont have to give proof for what I say, then I can easily make false claims and exploit people. Adeboye and all his fellow 419 pastors will tell you they had a vision and god called him, were you there? What stops anyone from claiming he had a vision from God? This is why you judge true men of God by their actions and Adeboye is not Christ like in his actions. If Jesus went to see the sick he wouldnt put it on social media, Adeboye puts it on social media because he is selling his brand to you because he wants to expand his followership and hence his financial empire. I have never seen Adeboye criticize govt despite all the uselles govts we keep having, instead he keeps hobnobbing and and potraying himself as a Kingmaker...watch him come 2019 as politicians start paying homage to him.

useless 419 of a man

We see life differently,i won't join you insult any man of God, I don't make friends with people who do in fact I run away from them ....i flee.... and that how I have trained my kids, this life is beyond the natural,i know what am saying ... We live in times when it has become "cool" ,urban and fashionable to insult men of God at will,don't join this demonic bandwagon, I laugh when people say it's an African thing to serve God,go to church and pay tithes.... lol
Most of the whites I know are highly God-fearing,i can't begin to tell you my personal experiences on this faceless forum.... but what I would tell you is to be careful with your utterances.life is spiritual.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Emergency Wards In Two Different Hospitals In Ogun & Lagos by Antichristus: 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
This is arrant NONSENSE. rather than visiting hospital, praying, he should get them medical equipment and supplies. rationally speaking that empirically works, prayer empirically doesn't. That is what Sigmund Freud calls infantile neurosis. Nigerians, GROW UP!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Emergency Wards In Two Different Hospitals In Ogun & Lagos by kolaa007(m): 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
This are the kind of stuffs I expect to hear of men of God... Who agrees with me...not showing off wealth on social media.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Emergency Wards In Two Different Hospitals In Ogun & Lagos by anataala: 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
Can you please quote a verse in the Bible where Jesus said I am God please worship me.
Abjay97:
Adeboye: 5
Daddy Freeze: 0

Adeboye has blessed millions with his ministry just like Jesus did..

Daddy Freeze has critisized millions with controversies just like the biblical pharisees...

Jesus, not Adeboye is Lord
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Emergency Wards In Two Different Hospitals In Ogun & Lagos by campbelljosh(m): 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
After laying of hands pay their medical bills from the tithes collected sir. We know you are a billionaire pastor
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Emergency Wards In Two Different Hospitals In Ogun & Lagos by TruckPark: 6:51am On Jul 11, 2018
geometricaxis:
419 man!

Hello 419man. Tell your Daddy I said Hello! #sheepleBrain
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Emergency Wards In Two Different Hospitals In Ogun & Lagos by Prophet777: 6:52am On Jul 11, 2018
May God reward you according to the word of your mouth...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Emergency Wards In Two Different Hospitals In Ogun & Lagos by dammygoody(m): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2018
Liveair:
This proves what manner of pastors we have now.

Same man that reels out great miracles to unknown attendees in his Holy Ghost programs, now he is FACE TO FACE with real sick people, he can only pray to God and lay hands - no instant healing!
Imagine what Elijah or Jesus would have done.
I perceive you are a christian but you need a deeper understanding of God.
No insult intended please.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Emergency Wards In Two Different Hospitals In Ogun & Lagos by Liveair: 10:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
dammygoody:
I perceive you are a christian but you need a deeper understanding of God. No insult intended please.
Please enlighten me if i am missing something.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shiloh Sacrifice Scam / Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin? / Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.