Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,212 members, 7,849,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

Prof Akintola's Muric Victory And The Hypocrisy of Haters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Akintola's Muric Victory And The Hypocrisy of Haters (1052 Views)

Atiku's Victory And Obaseki's Vice Presidential Bid: A Case For Philip Shaibu / Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director / TONYE COLE: I’m Certain Of Supreme Court Victory And Winning The Rivers Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof Akintola's Muric Victory And The Hypocrisy of Haters by FriendNG: 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
Waec fix exam time which correspond to D time of Friday prayer - Muric speaks and waec listen. Hence amending the time table

Firdausi not call to bar just for wearing small hijab - Muric speaks and NBA listen. Now she was called

Hyper-hypocrisy is when you salute, commend, and congratulate Liah Sharibu for refusing to denounce her faith despite being under the custody of the deadliest and the most dreaded monsters (Boko Haram) and be condemning Firdausi for being adamant on defending her religious decree.

1 Like

Re: Prof Akintola's Muric Victory And The Hypocrisy of Haters by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
Terrorist

1 Like

Re: Prof Akintola's Muric Victory And The Hypocrisy of Haters by mathinips(m): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nah una Sabi, if because of believe and religion you no longer value human life. Just know this value can kill and recreated but life can't. So learn to value life not religion
Re: Prof Akintola's Muric Victory And The Hypocrisy of Haters by FriendNG: 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
mathinips:
Nah una Sabi, if because of believe and religion you no longer value human life. Just know this value can kill and recreated but life can't. So learn to value life not religion

Hypocrite what brought the issue of killing here. It's clear you're blood thirsty person.
Re: Prof Akintola's Muric Victory And The Hypocrisy of Haters by bedspread: 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
FriendNG:
Waec fix exam time which correspind to D time of Friday prayer - Muric speaks and waec listen. Hence amending the time table

Firdausi not call to bar just for wearing small hijab - Muric speaks and NBA listen. Now she was called

Hyper-hypocrisy is when you salute, commend, and congratulate Liah Sharibu for refusing to denounce her faith despite being under the custody of the deadliest and the most dreaded monsters (Boko Haram) and be condemning Firdausi for being adamant on defending her religious decree.
So Hijab is a Religion

2 Likes

Re: Prof Akintola's Muric Victory And The Hypocrisy of Haters by FriendNG: 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
bedspread:
So Hijab is a Religion

You can answer that yourself. If you don't know that Hijab is a dressing code in Islam then visit psychiatric Dr.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Akintola's Muric Victory And The Hypocrisy of Haters by bedspread: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
FriendNG:

You can answer that yourself. If you don't know that Hijab is a dressing code in Islam then visit psychiatric Dr.
bros u the one to see a psychiatric...

Hijab is a Head tie... its a head Covering...

It's not a Religion....

Don't display folly on public space sir!

4 Likes

Re: Prof Akintola's Muric Victory And The Hypocrisy of Haters by Geniro: 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
bedspread:

It's not a Religion....

Hahahahahahaha. Don't mind the ignorant soul.

1 Like

Re: Prof Akintola's Muric Victory And The Hypocrisy of Haters by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
OP hypocrisy is when killings is going on in the North and MURIC kept mum only to sue those DANCING in hijab

The law was made generally and not only for Firdausi after all the wigs they wear is enough cover but as a religion of peace they just want to create problem where there is none!

As for the WAEC Director, he does not know his onion! As this world cup is going on, why didn't you go and tell the organisers this rubbish undecided

Exams are fixed even on Sundays and Fridays in the university, I mean, its just for a duration!

What is wrong with you people undecided

Quantinue! Nigerians are watching and we know the religion that preaches and practise peace!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prof Akintola's Muric Victory And The Hypocrisy of Haters by FriendNG: 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
bedspread:

It's not a Religion....

Shatap Hijab is Islamic dress code. Not covering the head for females going outside is a sin in Islam. You are not the one to reach us our religion. I am telling you it's Islamic dressing code and you're arguing nonsensically as if you know Islam.

1 Like

Re: Prof Akintola's Muric Victory And The Hypocrisy of Haters by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
FriendNG:
Waec fix exam time which correspond to D time of Friday prayer - Muric speaks and waec listen. Hence amending the time table

did we tell u that we are concerned in any of these....

leah can go to hell...

am I the on that kidnapped.
Re: Prof Akintola's Muric Victory And The Hypocrisy of Haters by FriendNG: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
OP hypocrisy is when killings is going on in the North and MURIC kept mum only to sue those DANCING in hijab

OR

When there is Arabic on the Nigerian money and MURIC is not questioning it cause Nigeria is a secular state!

National assembly built like a mosque still nobody dey quarrel una undecided

Has MURIC ever spoken for Leah Why? Because she no be Nigeria abi

Quantinue! Nigerians are watching and we know the religion that preaches and practise peace!

Hypocrisy is when CAN of worms are silent if Muslim are being killed by Christian militia but quick to organize
Protest if reverse is the case.

White House is built with similar shape of mosque either.

Has CAN speak for Firdausi? Because she is not a Nigerian? Has CAN speak for Muslims being killed by Christian militia in Banchama?

1 Like

Re: Prof Akintola's Muric Victory And The Hypocrisy of Haters by bedspread: 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
FriendNG:

Shatap Hijab is Islamic dress code. Not covering the head for females going outside is a sin in Islam. You are not the one to reach us our religion. I am telling you it's Islamic dressing code and you're arguing nonsensically as if you know Islam.
Bro, You see your Folly?? Hijab is a Covering used by our female sisters! Ladies of Different Religion put on Hijab....
Christian sisters use Hijab
Muslims Sisters use Hijab...

Speak no more sir.... u making a fool of your Reasoning

1 Like

Re: Prof Akintola's Muric Victory And The Hypocrisy of Haters by buharitill2023: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
OK
Re: Prof Akintola's Muric Victory And The Hypocrisy of Haters by bedspread: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
FriendNG:

Bro, You see your Folly?? Hijab is a Covering used by our female sisters! Ladies of Different Religion put on Hijab....

My Point Remains Hijab is not a Religion!! It's a Material used in Covering the hair

Re: Prof Akintola's Muric Victory And The Hypocrisy of Haters by FriendNG: 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
bedspread:

You're the fool here. Whether other religion or atheist use it is non of our business.

It's Islamic dressing code we are more interested in.

Marry peace be upon her wear Hijab according to ur drawings but you lost sheep of today don't.

And you guys are hypocrite because you're speaking against same hijab calling it Islamization.

Hypocrisy is when u claim Christians wear Hijab but wearing Hijab by a Muslim sister in the bar is Islamization.
Re: Prof Akintola's Muric Victory And The Hypocrisy of Haters by bedspread: 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
FriendNG:

You're the fool here. Whether other religion or atheist use it is non of our business.

It's Islamic dressing code we are more interested in.

Marry peace be upon her wear Hijab according to ur drawings but you lost sheep of today don't.

And you guys are hypocrite because you're speaking against same hijab calling it Islamization.

Hypocrisy is when u claim Christians wear Hijab but wearing Hijab by a Muslim sister in the bar is Islamization.
No one Said it's Islamization..... Law is a Professional course...and if they say it's not their dress code, u need to Comply.....

You don't need to generalize... Argue Personally with me..
Re: Prof Akintola's Muric Victory And The Hypocrisy of Haters by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
FriendNG:

Hypocrisy is when CAN of worms are silent if Muslim are being killed by Christian militia but quick to organize
Protest if reverse is the case.

White House is built with similar shape of mosque either.

Has CAN speak for Firdausi? Because she is not a Nigerian? Has CAN speak for Muslims being killed by Christian militia in Banchama?
Any religion that preaches peace should speak for the general public!!!

I mean what's wrong with you shocked

There is a reason why some clothings are called uniform!
It's not as if they ask the girl not to wear hijab to the mosque undecided

Na wa oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Prof Akintola's Muric Victory And The Hypocrisy of Haters by FriendNG: 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
bedspread:
No one Said it's Islamization..... Law is a Professional course...and if they say it's not their dress code, u need to Comply.....

You don't need to generalize... Argue Personally with me..

Nope I am not here to argue personally with you because I did not open the thread personally for you.

Yes many of lost sheep call it Islamization, Extremism blabla but leah sheabu is a hero for standing on her right.

1 Like

Re: Prof Akintola's Muric Victory And The Hypocrisy of Haters by FriendNG: 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Any religion that preaches peace should speak for the general public!!!

I mean what's wrong with you shocked

There is a reason why some clothings are called uniform!
It's not as if they ask the girl not to wear hijab to the mosque undecided

Na wa oooooooo

It's not a thread for that argument but a thread to expose the hypocrisy. Afterall they agree at the end to admit her. Is she wearing big hijab. She just want to cover her head.
Re: Prof Akintola's Muric Victory And The Hypocrisy of Haters by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
FriendNG:

It's not a thread for that argument but a thread to expose the hypocrisy. Afterall they agree at the end to admit her. Is wearing big hijab. She just want to cover her head.
They admitted her not the hijab!

Let me ask you wig and hijab what's the difference?

1 Like

Re: Prof Akintola's Muric Victory And The Hypocrisy of Haters by FriendNG: 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

They admitted her not the hijab!

Let me ask you wig and hijab what's the difference?

They admitted her wearing Hijab. Case closed.
Re: Prof Akintola's Muric Victory And The Hypocrisy of Haters by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
FriendNG:

So because she was allowed, she must now abuse it abi?

I no blame you. I blame the unprofessional out there who does not know their onion!

Let me make some things clear to you, a uniform is a uniform forget all these una eye service!

I would have bashed the NBA if they had stopped her from wearing the hijab to the mosque which is not the case!

MURIC did not win but rather unlike the Falanas(BRAVE LAWYERS), they cowardly decided to pipe down because of the violent nature you guys are associated with!

And for a religion that proclaim peace It's a NO NO!

1 Like

Re: Prof Akintola's Muric Victory And The Hypocrisy of Haters by SalamRushdie: 11:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
FriendNG:

If she loves her religion so much why didn't she study to become a 100 percent Sharia lawyer in Grand Khadi court ? Ooops I forgot Islam does not allow women to practice in a sharia court either as lawyer or judge
Re: Prof Akintola's Muric Victory And The Hypocrisy of Haters by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:20am On Jul 11, 2018
FriendNG:

Stop looking for trouble where there is none

You no dey hear word...

1 Like

Re: Prof Akintola's Muric Victory And The Hypocrisy of Haters by FriendNG: 1:18am On Jul 11, 2018
^^ No time for the ranters above. Victory @ last for Firdausi.

They said Hijab is meant for Christians also yet they don't wear and majority of them hate it. They call it Islamization.

Nobody force them to wear hijab yet they won't allow those who wanted to wear 2live in peace. They Hijab is not in their head but they are wailing.

2 Likes

Re: Prof Akintola's Muric Victory And The Hypocrisy of Haters by IsaAbubakar: 3:26am On Jul 11, 2018
[s]
FriendNG:

[/s]
trash trash trash
I wonder why my brothers think like cows sometimes
Assalamualaikum bro
Re: Prof Akintola's Muric Victory And The Hypocrisy of Haters by Twistsss: 7:05am On Jul 11, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
I wonder why my brothers think like cows sometimes
Assalamualaikum bro

That's the one way extremists can think. You should caution your religiously fanatic brothers!

1 Like

Re: Prof Akintola's Muric Victory And The Hypocrisy of Haters by jjjjj2017: 7:32am On Jul 11, 2018
FriendNG:
[s]Waec fix exam time which correspond to D time of Friday prayer - Muric speaks and waec listen. Hence amending the time table

Hyper-hypocrisy is when you salute, commend, and congratulate Liah Sharibu for refusing to denounce her faith despite being under the custody of the deadliest and the most dreaded monsters (Boko Haram) and be condemning Firdausi for being adamant on defending her religious decree[/s].

THEY USE HIJAB TO CARRY OUT EVIL

THEY FUCCK EVERY DICK UP & DOWN STILL COVER THEIR HEAD WITH HIJAB

DAUGHTER OF IMMEDIATE EX DEPUTY GOVERNOR IS HIJAB WEARING HOE-LOSHO WHO DIED WHILE HUNTING FOR DICK TO SUCK

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Explode!!!! / 2019: No Amount Of Threat’ll Stop My Campaign Against Buhari’s Admin -- Obasanjo / Governor Udom-led A-ibom Govt Reacts To Akpabio’s Defection To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.