Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Man Impregnates Daughter, Says I Will Father The Child - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Impregnates Daughter, Says I Will Father The Child (10875 Views)

Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) / 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl / Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Impregnates Daughter, Says I Will Father The Child by diehard1: 5:44am On Jun 11, 2010
http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/june/11/national-11-06-2010-015.htm

Man impregnates daughter, says I will father the child
By CHRISTOPHER OJI
Friday, June 11, 2010

More Stories on This Section

A 40-year-old man, who allegedly impregnated his 12-year-old daughter, has promised to father the child if her daughter is delivered safely. Philip Ben, a native of Itam in Akwa Ibom State is being interrogated at the State Criminal Investigations Department (SCID), Panti, Yaba, Lagos.
The suspect and his daughter (names withheld) accused each other of being the mastermind of the heinous act.

While Philip claimed his daughter initiated the amorous affairs, the daughter claimed her father started it.
The suspect shocked detectives quizzing him when he promised to father the child from his daughter because his Christian faith forbids abortion.

Giving a graphic account on how the incest started, the man confessed that, “one day, I came back from work and I met my daughter naked. As I was looking and admiring her, my manhood erected and I could not control myself anymore. I started caressing her but she did not resist me, so, we started the act.”

The man who denied, abusing the girl, said, “I enjoyed it and she did. We did it four times and the last one was in March.”
He said he would father the child from her daughter even though it was an abomination in their village. “Yes it is abomination in my town but my Christian faith forbids abortion. I will not want my daughter who I love to die.” However, his daughter who countered his father’s claim said one day his father came back from work and offered her a drink. “After drinking, I became very weak and I slept off but I noticed that I was being raped by my father.”

The girl said: “My father deflowered me. After disvirgining me, he met me the following day and begged me not to report what happened to anybody. I had no one to report to because my mother is not living with us.” She said she had lost count of how many times her father slept with her. “I swear, I do not know any other man. My father is the only man I know, he is the man that impregnated me.”

The little girl said she had no plan concerning the baby in her womb. “If my father insists that I will keep it for him, I have no option. Let him do whatever that pleases him. He did it, so let him say what will happen.” When she was asked how many times the father made love to her, the primary six school girl said: “I have lost count on how many times he did it. It was a daily affair for about two years now.”

However, Lagos State Police Spokesman, Mr. Frank Mba, who described the act as a clear case of child abuse and incest said the police were still investigating the case. “But it is an aberration for a man to sleep with his own daughter,” he said.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Daughter, Says I Will Father The Child by Odunnu: 6:10am On Jun 11, 2010
evil!!!
Re: Man Impregnates Daughter, Says I Will Father The Child by chiozor: 9:51am On Jun 11, 2010
i didnot see, read or heard about this.
evil! beclouding our society
Re: Man Impregnates Daughter, Says I Will Father The Child by Osama10(m): 1:18am On Jun 14, 2010
Satanic.
Re: Man Impregnates Daughter, Says I Will Father The Child by bmwlondon: 4:47am On Jun 21, 2010
abomination grin
Re: Man Impregnates Daughter, Says I Will Father The Child by flasha(m): 10:40am On Jun 29, 2010
wow shocked
Re: Man Impregnates Daughter, Says I Will Father The Child by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2010
Taboo
Re: Man Impregnates Daughter, Says I Will Father The Child by Mavrick2012: 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2012
D daughter said her dad gave her alcohol to gain acces 2 her,yet she cant count d numba of times d dad had slept wit ha,again she said it happend almost daily 4 2yrs.is she sayin her dat intoxicates her evrytime or after d 1st meetin she started allowin her dad aces 2her body willingly?d girls story doesnt add up at all.i wil rada go wit d dads story.but all d same its SODOMY
Re: Man Impregnates Daughter, Says I Will Father The Child by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2012
NAwa o.how can d man b avin erction for a 12yr old pri skul pupil? He nids to b arrested.ehat are men turning female children and youths to dis days
Re: Man Impregnates Daughter, Says I Will Father The Child by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2012
NAwa o.how can d man b avin erction for a 12yr old pri skul pupil? He nids to b arrested.what are men turning female children and youths to dis days

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms / Bank Robbery In Kwara Leaves 2 Dead / Police Arrest Four Wanted Cultists, Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.