Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim (60503 Views)

We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls / ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by Offpoint: 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
h
Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by Nwaoma12: 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
Where u keep ur sense? cry
dotunbidemi:
Igbo people and 419 with prostitution is like 5&6
Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by worldman(m): 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
God people are wicked

Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by OhiOfIhima: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hear Mr John, took dem to d herbalist to confirm d kind of job dat fit dem why not working in NNPC. I no go talk again sha.... Useless families bearing children upandan but can't provide deir basic needs.

Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by nnadychuks(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
dotunbidemi:
Igbo people and 419 with prostitution is like 5&6
Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by Babyforever(f): 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
ProfEinstein:
Imagine how wide her toto go be shocked Enugu Onitsha expressway
Shut up

1 Like

Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
Its Wagbash hotel not wagbas...

Na popular joint for Ajah now
Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by swiperthefox: 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
Man inhumanity to man. 7 men a day? Unbelievable! This is very trumatic for these little girls. I hope they get help psychologically.

1 Like

Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by Olupet147: 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lord have mercy

Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by 1Sharon(f): 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
Frankyboy1:
Sometimes I pity and ask for mercy for guys that patronises prostitutes, all prostitutes patronizes all sort of juju houses, and the men they sleep with are the collateral damage, they use the star and destinies of men, they dont discard of your used condoms,but take them for juju purposes,.thats why you see a bright future all of a sudden going south! Sex is a very powerful spiritual weapon, and those that know how to use it, control the destinies of men

Trash...only in Africa
Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by davillian(m): 11:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
V 7 and one man will think with his V 1 engine he can run a woman down cheesy
Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by Customer80: 11:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by Sagay212: 11:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
Not surprised. They are trying to deverop

1 Like

Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by cococandy(f): 12:06am On Jul 11, 2018
OboOlora:
No big deal, most Unilag girls sleep with more men in a day. Just buy them Abule Oja shawarma and snapp then give them 5k for Uber
that’s your response to an 18 year old that is raped on daily basis?
Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by cococandy(f): 12:07am On Jul 11, 2018
ProfEinstein:

You’re more concerned about the state of her vagina? Not the fact that she’s a victim of sexual violence?

Jisike
Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by cococandy(f): 12:09am On Jul 11, 2018
Kendumazy:
Chai! Only God knows the kind mileage her puscy go be. I pity the guy wey go eventually put am for house.
you don’t even realize how stupid you sound.
Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:19am On Jul 11, 2018
BIAFRA WOMAN WITH PROSTITUTES, I PITY THIS REGION OF BIAFRA

2 Likes

Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by kerry57: 12:44am On Jul 11, 2018
One of the victims said she left her village without telling her parents. Why? Cos she knows she was going to do something shameful. They are all guilty,dont mind all of them, they should all be prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by Jephyard(m): 2:06am On Jul 11, 2018
Anyone who believes those girls were deceive into prostitution must be living in moon. Those girls knew what job they were coming to do in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by MissRaine69(f): 3:18am On Jul 11, 2018
Kendumazy:
Chai! Only God knows the kind mileage her puscy go be. I pity the guy wey go eventually put am for house. The kind money wey oyinbo wey go invent pussydometer go make.

Cheap s7 edge. Check my signature.
The way your mind works
It’s the 8th Wonder of the world.
Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by MissRaine69(f): 3:21am On Jul 11, 2018
In this day and age? Someone offers you a job yet you have 0% experience or education and somehow you are supprised it involves sex?
Bulls balls!
Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by KanwuliaExtra: 3:26am On Jul 11, 2018
1 female to 7 men daily.
The patrons of OLOSHOS are who again?

Laws of demand and supply!
Twaaaaaaaaaaah! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by Ejadike(m): 3:47am On Jul 11, 2018
MissRaine69:
In this day and age? Someone offers you a job yet you have 0% experience or education and somehow you are supprised it involves sex?
Bulls balls!
Welcome to Nigeria. sad
Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by gladisa7: 5:41am On Jul 11, 2018
This is not funny..this people should be treated like terrorists..They should be made to suffer 50 times what they did to this girls. This is really bad..And if you are a man n u still patronize prostitutes..You are part of this problem.

1 Like

Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by Drealthing(m): 5:45am On Jul 11, 2018
This girl is a liar and a LovePeddler....wait a minute, she is a LovePeddler. Why is she trying to act like the victim, because police is involved? So she was bundled to Lagos abi. She was caged in the hotel abi? She couldn't go to the police station or gather money for transport back to her village abi? Did John and Vero not tell her the job was prostitution yet she stayed back and continued with it. Abeg, no be always ibom girl? She be virgin before abi she no like the thing. I'm laughing in French. Nonsense!!!!
Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:16am On Jul 11, 2018
YOU SLEEP WITH 7 MEN DAILY... E GBE OLORUN TOBI, ALLAHU AKBAR

1 Like

Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by mikejj(m): 6:17am On Jul 11, 2018
heart breaking,, am emotional right now

Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by ozodigboo(m): 6:20am On Jul 11, 2018
ProfEinstein:
Imagine how wide her toto go be...Lagos Ibadan expressway.
Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by LexngtonSteele: 6:27am On Jul 11, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
YOU SLEEP WITH 7 MEN DAILY... E GBE OLORUN TOBI, ALLAHU AKBAR

OneCorner:
My igbo brodas trying to fill up d first page so afonjas will not av space to shout Igbo amaka grin
Igbo amaka

You are both crazy...i burst into laughter reading this
Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by cococandy(f): 6:27am On Jul 11, 2018
ozodigboo:

Imagine how wide her toto go be...Lagos Ibadan expressway.

Your type of men are disgusting and shameless.

You're also the ones who patronize the so-called prostitutes.
Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 11, 2018
OneCorner:
My igbo brodas trying to fill up d first page so afonjas will not av space to shout Igbo amaka grin
Igbo amaka
Which side u dey sef grin. Today u go diss Yoruba, tomorrow u go diss Igbo. Badt boy grin
Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by lala45: 6:41am On Jul 11, 2018
[Not just prostitutes,any girl being slept with,spirits are changed.That is the reason one has to be careful sleeping aroundquote author=Frankyboy1 post=69261230]Sometimes I pity and ask for mercy for guys that patronises prostitutes, all prostitutes patronizes all sort of juju houses, and the men they sleep with are the collateral damage, they use the star and destinies of men, they dont discard of your used condoms,but take them for juju purposes,.thats why you see a bright future all of a sudden going south! Sex is a very powerful spiritual weapon, and those that know how to use it, control the destinies of men[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating / Thieves Snatch Policeman's Phone From Him In Broad Daylight (Photos, Video) / Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.