Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim (60515 Views)

We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls / ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 11, 2018
Iceman2017:
Imagine and I never see a girl to sleep with through this year embarassed embarassed
Lol
Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 11, 2018
Frankyboy1:
Sometimes I pity and ask for mercy for guys that patronises prostitutes, all prostitutes patronizes all sort of juju houses, and the men they sleep with are the collateral damage, they use the star and destinies of men, they dont discard of your used condoms,but take them for juju purposes,.thats why you see a bright future all of a sudden going south! Sex is a very powerful spiritual weapon, and those that know how to use it, control the destinies of men
I used to doubt this until very recently.. Underestimate the power of illicit sex at your own peril. A young man who is able to put his sexual desires under subjection does not realize the favor he's doing for himself. Looking back at the days when getting laid was a like winning a trophy, I just shake my head

1 Like

Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 11, 2018
lala45:
Sometimes I pity and ask for mercy for guys that patronises prostitutes, all prostitutes patronizes all sort of juju houses, and the men they sleep with are the collateral damage, they use the star and destinies of men, they dont discard of your used condoms,but take them for juju purposes,.thats why you see a bright future all of a sudden going south! Sex is a very powerful spiritual weapon, and those that know how to use it, control the destinies of men
You're very right. When it comes to sex, it's the women that suffer the physical and emotional consequences e.g widening private part, slùt shamming, abortion etc. because of this, most guys think they are not affected in anyway whereas, it's the guys that suffer the spiritual consequence. Many guys have gotten their destiny and life fùcked up big time. They just don't know.
Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 11, 2018
Babyforever:
Shut up
U also have an express between you legs I guess. Alum is your friend. All you these ladies should pity your future husbands for fùck sake. It's one innocent guy somewhere that will end up with damaged slùt. It's there not any other way to have fun in life other than from in between the legs? Damaging one's life in the name of enjoyment.
Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by Sisijetue(f): 7:19am On Jul 11, 2018
Frankyboy1:

Too much Africa magic is worrying you undecided
Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by Mrojoshua(m): 7:41am On Jul 11, 2018
Too bad embarassed
Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by Itzonlyme(f): 7:56am On Jul 11, 2018
What a wicked world! All they care for is just the money not the pains they go through..nawaoh! Those girls self! I would rather run mad than to go through such dirty thing. They should have ran to the church anyway..they allowed the whole thing to happen
Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by bukatyne(f): 8:15am On Jul 11, 2018
Drealthing:
This girl is a liar and a LovePeddler....wait a minute, she is a LovePeddler. Why is she trying to act like the victim, because police is involved? So she was bundled to Lagos abi. She was caged in the hotel abi? She couldn't go to the police station or gather money for transport back to her village abi? Did John and Vero not tell her the job was prostitution yet she stayed back and continued with it. Abeg, no be always ibom girl? She be virgin before abi she no like the thing. I'm laughing in French. Nonsense!!!!

I was going to pass till I got to the bolded:

A lady 'deserves' to be forced into prostitution because she is not a virgin/ enjoys sex?

I wish the same on your sisters and female relatives too.

I wonder why some of you don't process what you want to type first.
Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by bukatyne(f): 8:18am On Jul 11, 2018
MissRaine69:
In this day and age? Someone offers you a job yet you have 0% experience or education and somehow you are supprised it involves sex?
Bulls balls!

Ma'am, a lot of them are househelps and sales girls in Lagos.

Infact, growing up, when you hear Ekaette or Akpan, the next thing is househelp.
Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by bukatyne(f): 8:26am On Jul 11, 2018
Good thing they arrested the traffickers.

To those saying that the girls knew; the guy confessed taking them to Epe to 'verify the work their destiny is good for'.

We all know that is bullocks.

The ladies should be rehabilitated psychologically to heal them.

This goes back to parents; have the number of kids you can comfortably cater for.

The poverty in those areas are so rife that kids just wander off to make ends as staying back home means absolutely no hope.

Come to some areas of Lagos and see near hopelessness.

People living in sub human conditions because there is nothing nowhere to go back to.
Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by newslifeop: 9:26am On Jul 11, 2018
hmmm
Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:10am On Jul 11, 2018
campaign5:
Wickedness to the highest order

Do u have any office in Benin city?
Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by MissRaine69(f): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
bukatyne:

Ma'am, a lot of them are househelps and sales girls in Lagos.

Infact, growing up, when you hear Ekaette or Akpan, the next thing is househelp.
Being a house help is due to circumstances not the inability to reason and be perceptive when something is being offered is far too good to be true. The ladies I met in Italy knew what lay ahead but still chose to go simply because they were more driven by the possibility of returning to their respective home towns rich. No woman with her full faculties intact walks blind into these situations.
Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by BlindAngel: 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
cococandy:

Your type of men are disgusting and shameless.

You're also the ones who patronize the so-called prostitutes.

I hope u are not doing same job with them?? This one you are attacking everybody here, am suspecting you.
Re: 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim by QueenDianaSch: 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ladies for phone intimacy call me 08160796095

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating / Nigerian Army Colonel, Manu, Killed By Bandits / Usifo Ataga's Family To Nigerians: Don’t Worsen Our Plight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.