Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Campus Gossip: "Everything In Life Is All About Talent" - Mc Badmouth - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Campus Gossip: "Everything In Life Is All About Talent" - Mc Badmouth (295 Views)

'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) / UNILAG Speaks On MC Oluomo’s Invitation To Campus Event / Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Campus Gossip: "Everything In Life Is All About Talent" - Mc Badmouth by MADUBUIHE: 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
Mc Badmouth whose real name is Ojilere Chikemdi Benjamin hails from Imo state from the honorable Department of Industrial Mathematics, 400level, Imo State University has said that everything in life is all about talent.

Mc Badmouth as popularly known is a trend in the campus entertainment, whose jokes usually leave audience laughing till the shed tears disclosed this in a recent interview he granted IMSU Info Scope Media led by Imsu Elijah recently.

Assuring of his desire to be on top of his game, when asked what inspired him to be an MC said
"I never had in mind of being a Mc, I only found out that people laugh most times when I talk and do crazy things. I got inspired when I acted my first drama in church and I was able to create humor out of it".

He said that apart from being a comedian, he watches movie a lot. What's the best thing a fan has ever done to you? "I swear dem don do plenty, more especially their prayers" he said.

He concluded by saying that he loves his loyal fans so much, they are the reason why he works so hard to always put smile on their faces.

(1) (Reply)

Go By Faith / Polyibadan HND Form/post-hnd Form, Cut-off Mark & Registration Details / NEWS: Top Headlines Around The World For The Day (over 1,500 Items)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.