Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Main Reason I Left Madrid For Juventus- Cristiano Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Main Reason I Left Madrid For Juventus- Cristiano Ronaldo (2247 Views)

The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) / Chelsea Agrees £115m Fee With Real Madrid For Eden Hazard / Chelsea Reject £35m Offer From Real Madrid For Thibaut Courtois (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Main Reason I Left Madrid For Juventus- Cristiano Ronaldo by luckynewsinfo: 3:11am On Jul 11, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo: Why I left Real Madrid
Cristiano Ronaldo explained his decision to leave Real Madrid and sign with Italian champions Juventus in an open letter to fans, posted on the Spanish club’s website not long after his move was announced on Tuesday.

The move marks the end of a nine-year spell at the Bernabeu where the reigning Ballon d’Or winner won two La Liga titles and four Champions Leagues, but as Ronaldo explained it, the time was right for a change.

Ronaldo’s statement in full: “These years at Real Madrid and in this city of Real Madrid have quite possibly be the happiest years of my life. I only have feelings of great gratitude to this club, to the fans and to the city. I can only give thanks to all of them for the love and affection that I have received.

“However, I feel that the time has come to begin a new stage of my life and that is why I have asked the club to accept my transfer. I feel it this way and I am asking everyone, and especially my fans, to please understand me.

“These have been nine of the most absolutely marvelous years. These have been nine unique years. This for me has been a very emotional time, full of deliberating, although difficult because Real Madrid is at a very demanding and high level but I know very well that I will never forget that here I have enjoyed football in a unique way.

“I have had fabulous teammates, both on the field and in the dressing room. I have felt the warmth of an incredible fan base and together we have conquered three straight Champions Leagues titles and four Champions League titles over five years. And together with them in addition, on an individual level, I have had the satisfaction of having won four Ballons d’Or and three Golden Boots, all during my tenure at this most immense and extraordinary club.

“Real Madrid has won my heart and that of my family and it is because of that, now more than ever, I would like to say thank you. Thank you to the club, to the President, to the directors, to my teammates, to all the staff, the doctors, the physios and all the incredible people who work there in each of their capacities and who pay tireless attention to every little detail.

“Infinite thanks once more to our supporters and thanks also to Spanish football. During these nine exciting years I have come up against great players. My respect and recognition to all of them.

“I have thought a lot and I know that the moment has come for a new cycle. I am leaving but I will always feel that this jersey, this badge and the Santiago Bernabéu are mine, no matter where I am.

“Thanks to everyone and, of course, as I said the first time in our stadium nine years ago: ¡Hala Madrid!”
#lalasticala
#Dennygirl
#ishilove
#farano
#seun

http://luckynewsinfo.com/main-reason-i-left-madrid-for-juventus-cristiano-ronaldo/

Re: Main Reason I Left Madrid For Juventus- Cristiano Ronaldo by sirxbit(m): 3:19am On Jul 11, 2018
Get free 10gb to any network with skyvpn
This how it works
1.you must use a referal link to download the app from google store
2.after successful download and installation of app you give 4gb for basic account and another 4gb for premium account.why?
The speed varies. The premium is faster than the basic. After you exhaust the free data giving to you on both the basic and the premium you then have to purchase data to continue browsing. And its quite cheat 5gb for 2dollars
3.step 2 gives you 8gb right? But I said 10gb.
Now to get the remaining 2gb you have to follow skyvpn on both facebook and Instagram. You will receive 1gb each, making it a total of free 10gb
4.here is the link to download the skyvpn. Like I said you must be referred.
Download SkyVPN to bypass any blocked website and app. Keep surfing activities private and anonymous. Get it at http://www.skydefend.net/fcp/?v=1&i=eyYx5g
Re: Main Reason I Left Madrid For Juventus- Cristiano Ronaldo by sarrki(m): 3:23am On Jul 11, 2018
Are they political parties?

I mean Juventus and Real Madrid
Re: Main Reason I Left Madrid For Juventus- Cristiano Ronaldo by anuma1(m): 3:32am On Jul 11, 2018
Okay
Re: Main Reason I Left Madrid For Juventus- Cristiano Ronaldo by Tampa6246(m): 3:59am On Jul 11, 2018
Is everything politics for you?
sarrki:

1 Like

Re: Main Reason I Left Madrid For Juventus- Cristiano Ronaldo by bugidon(m): 4:50am On Jul 11, 2018
sarrki:

this boy is a psycho grin

1 Like

Re: Main Reason I Left Madrid For Juventus- Cristiano Ronaldo by BanigoCharlesP(m): 4:58am On Jul 11, 2018
sarrki:
It's one community in Aba where they human beans
Re: Main Reason I Left Madrid For Juventus- Cristiano Ronaldo by BanigoCharlesP(m): 5:00am On Jul 11, 2018
sarrki:
It's one community in Aba where they human beans
Re: Main Reason I Left Madrid For Juventus- Cristiano Ronaldo by NOC1(m): 5:51am On Jul 11, 2018
sarrki:

It cant be a political party because if it is you will be reading statements like.
"The car can no longer take me to my destination because of this..., due to the division in the party i am..., after working for the party they abandoned me..., i cant be in a party that is in anarchy..."
Re: Main Reason I Left Madrid For Juventus- Cristiano Ronaldo by godwinkessi: 6:46am On Jul 11, 2018
sarrki:

See who's trying to form politician... you're no politician bro, you're a bigot!
Re: Main Reason I Left Madrid For Juventus- Cristiano Ronaldo by QBA2DWORLD(m): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
godwinkessi:

See who's trying to form politician... you're no politician bro, you're a bigot!

Would you relax? It was a joke
Re: Main Reason I Left Madrid For Juventus- Cristiano Ronaldo by nelsonebby(m): 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
sarrki:

Re: Main Reason I Left Madrid For Juventus- Cristiano Ronaldo by Auladimeji2: 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
it's forza juve not hala juve. for new members gringringringringringrin

Re: Main Reason I Left Madrid For Juventus- Cristiano Ronaldo by kochila(m): 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
good one Bro...
Re: Main Reason I Left Madrid For Juventus- Cristiano Ronaldo by laydoh(m): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bye
Re: Main Reason I Left Madrid For Juventus- Cristiano Ronaldo by karllemah44(m): 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
Wait first ...op u mean I should sit down and read this epistle? No thanks I am among d lazy youths

(1) (Reply)

my Mom hates me. she wants me dead"--Emmanuel Adebayor / Ronaldinho Names His All Time Starting Xi...(photo) / Victor Moses Marries Long Time Partner (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.