Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Tinubu Settles For Ambode, Despite Aregbesola’s Plot - ThisDay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Settles For Ambode, Despite Aregbesola’s Plot - ThisDay (37860 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift / APC Cancels Rally For Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos, Coast Clears For Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Settles For Ambode, Despite Aregbesola’s Plot - ThisDay by CharlotteFlair: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
GoTV:
Majority of those supporting Fayose will never relocate to Ekiti if given the chance especially the igbos. They will rather migrate to lagos for a better life, job search and economic prospects. Yet they are hell bent on keeping the status quo in Ekiti just because of their hatred for Buhari. If Gov. Ambode was busy cutting ponmo, riding okada, or eating fried corn all over lagos, majority of the projects attracting investors to Lagos won't exist. Ekiti deserves better than Fayose. Rescue ekiti from that fraud.
Shut up kid! Are you a lagosian? Why not face your Oshogbo and leave Lagos alone? Igbos own Lagos, you can argue with your Whatsapp group.
Re: Tinubu Settles For Ambode, Despite Aregbesola’s Plot - ThisDay by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
GoTV:
Majority of those supporting Fayose will never relocate to Ekiti if given the chance especially the igbos. They will rather migrate to lagos for a better life, job search and economic prospects. Yet they are hell bent on keeping the status quo in Ekiti just because of their hatred for Buhari. If Gov. Ambode was busy cutting ponmo, riding okada, or eating fried corn all over lagos, majority of the projects attracting investors to Lagos won't exist. Ekiti deserves better than Fayose. Rescue ekiti from that fraud.

SMH, which state are you from? let's do some comparison with Lagos. take fayose to Lagos and ambode to Ekiti, let's sit to compose perfect comparison with no sentiment. then I will take your comment serious.
Re: Tinubu Settles For Ambode, Despite Aregbesola’s Plot - ThisDay by Legalese(m): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
Maybe they do, but how is Fayemi who did absolutely nothing tangible as governor and minister better?
I feel sorry for you guys tho.
GoTV:
Re: Tinubu Settles For Ambode, Despite Aregbesola’s Plot - ThisDay by vickylincon(m): 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
Firefire:
[s][/s]

Go and sell your GoTV dish, otherwise no food today.
he's saying the truth you know? Fayemi attracts multiple investment during his first tenure. Fayose is people's man, he gave them freebies unlike fayemi who try to develop the state for future income. In a good country, Fayose ought not to be giving a post. He will only satisfy you for short term. I just hope ekiti people wise up...I don't know if the deputy will do better though. But Fayose isn't better economic wise

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Settles For Ambode, Despite Aregbesola’s Plot - ThisDay by Firefire(m): 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
vickylincon:
he's saying the truth you know? Fayemi attracts multiple investment during his first tenure. Fayose is people's man, he gave them freebies unlike fayemi who try to develop the state for future income. In a good country, Fayose ought not to be giving a post. He will only satisfy you for short term. I just hope ekiti people wise up...I don't know if the deputy will do better though. But Fayose isn't better economic wise

Check other states with APC in charge (Kogin, Ondo etc) and tell us if they performed better than Fayose?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Settles For Ambode, Despite Aregbesola’s Plot - ThisDay by vickylincon(m): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
Firefire:

Check other states with APC in charge (Kogin, Ondo etc) and tell us if they performed better than Fayose?
that's why I said name. I didn't mention party. What about Ambode? Governor of Anambra, The one of ebonyi? Don't take this as PDP and Apc matters. Deal with the person's intelligence. Fayose doesn't have anything to offer. He's just playing with the mind of his subjects same with Dino and ffk.
Re: Tinubu Settles For Ambode, Despite Aregbesola’s Plot - ThisDay by Firefire(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
vickylincon:
that's why I said name. I didn't mention party. What about Ambode? Governor of Anambra, The one of ebonyi? Don't take this as PDP and Apc matters. Deal with the person's intelligence. Fayose doesn't have anything to offer. He's just playing with the mind of his subjects same with Dino and ffk.

What of yawaya Below, Okorocha among other looters?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Settles For Ambode, Despite Aregbesola’s Plot - ThisDay by Kingspin(m): 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
GoTV:
Submit your land or die - presidency. Hello, nobody hates your Buhari it is his bad works Nigerians hate. Get it all of us cannot support one person it is impossible. So support whoever you want and leave others to support who they want.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Settles For Ambode, Despite Aregbesola’s Plot - ThisDay by wingmanII: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
GoTV:
Very senseless post. Fayemi has been tried and tested as governor of Ekiti state. What was the result? Please tell us. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Settles For Ambode, Despite Aregbesola’s Plot - ThisDay by vickylincon(m): 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
Firefire:

What of yawaya Below, Okorocha among other looters?
I am strictly talking about why Fayose is not a good politician and I made mention of good ones. I had no idea about the ones you are mentioning cos they are bed of the same feathers. Even wike sef
Re: Tinubu Settles For Ambode, Despite Aregbesola’s Plot - ThisDay by Mordecai(m): 6:12am On Jul 12, 2018
GoTV:

I guess you didn't see this:

He added that those allies sought Ambode’s cooperation “to indict Tinubu.

“But Ambode never yielded to their plan. And Tinubu never forgot Ambode’s sacrifice for him, even when he never nursed governorship ambition. Ambode was incarcerated at the EFCC custody for days. Yet, Ambode refused to implicate the APC leader. Apart from his performance, he has never betrayed public trust; neither has he betrayed his political leaders in the state.state

“This episode was another test for Ambode. In my opinion, Ambode has passed. Unlike Fashola, Ambode has been able to play the team man and has ridden the storm more successfully than his immediate predecessor.”

These men are enmeshed deep in the corruption they claim to be fighting and have formed a blood brotherhood to protect themselves, while paid buffoons come here to defend them.
Re: Tinubu Settles For Ambode, Despite Aregbesola’s Plot - ThisDay by els0nm0rali(m): 6:18am On Jul 12, 2018
If you need proof that Aregbesola is mad, this is the proof.

Please what concerns Osun state governor with who becomes elected in Lagos state or does he want to come and contest there?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu / US Army Engineers Corps To Construct A29 Air Base In Nigeria / "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.