Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

What Do You Need From China ? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / What Do You Need From China ? (861 Views)

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Aluminium Profiles Designed For Nigeria Market From China / I Want To Import Laptops From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Need From China ? by chinaaman(f): 8:22am On Jun 11, 2010
l am a Nairalander based in Donguan a city in China, whatever you need to buy from here feel free to contact me.

olivchrisltd@yahoo.com
Re: What Do You Need From China ? by NnamdiN: 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2010
uhmm,No offence but how genuine are you if indeed you are,is it possible to get an original Nokia E71,not the chinese version,and how much is it going to cost,I presume it'll be cheaper there.
Re: What Do You Need From China ? by tim2: 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2010
l I live in Nokia town ,can you really buy the original lets talk.You contact my brother in Nigeria,and he will hand it over and you pay him.
Re: What Do You Need From China ? by Onyeara: 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2010
can you supply me with different types of memory card for phone and camera
pls send price to mydated@yahoo.ca
Re: What Do You Need From China ? by chinaaman(f): 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2010
Belive me am no 419, my phone number here is 86-15217717411
Re: What Do You Need From China ? by chinaaman(f): 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2010
l can supply the memory card send me your order
Re: What Do You Need From China ? by chinaaman(f): 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2010
Regarding the Nokia E71 original l will check the price and get back to you. lt's usually with one year guarantee. lf it didn't fall and break or fall into water.
Re: What Do You Need From China ? by Onyeara: 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2010
i need price for micro sd, sdhc with adopter, 2gb, 1gb for sandisk, kingston, transcend, etc, inshort any quality one with good price
Re: What Do You Need From China ? by NnamdiN: 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2010
tim2:

l I live in Nokia town ,can you really buy the original lets talk.You contact my brother in Nigeria,and he will hand it over and you pay him.

I need to compare the price.BTW where's nokia town? check E63 as well
Re: What Do You Need From China ? by tim2: 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2010
Nokia town is in Finland.The here are originas i dont think Nigeria will pay fo it.its cheaper in china.
Re: What Do You Need From China ? by Onyeara: 12:41am On Jun 18, 2010
reply for memory card please
Re: What Do You Need From China ? by icemachine(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2010
HBI series Ice Block Machines, a new type of high-effective Ice Block Machines, is widely applied to Africa, Middle East and Oceania. Our ice block machine adopts an integrated design, easy to install, you can use it directly after connecting the power and water pipes. All dimensions of equipment are designed according to international standard size of container or design the containerized machine, very convenient for transportation.
HBI series ice block machine has different size:
2.5 kg/piece, 3 kg/piece, 5 kg/piece, 10 kg/piece, 15 kg/piece, 20 kg/piece, 25 kg/piece, 30 kg/piece, 50 kg/piece, 100 kg/piece. We can design the size follow you demand, please contact us for detail.

The main advantage of our ice block machines:
# Making ice block speed is high efficient and ice block is adjustable easily.
# Microcomputer control, offering consummate safety protection function.
# Strictly controled production details and proper pipeline design.
# Professional technical team, perfect after-sales service.
# Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet cons

(1) (Reply)

Become A Distributor With 20,000 / Closeout Sale Children Clothes (0-5yrs) / Cooked,pure,racket AGO And Tank Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.