Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Join Pastor Chris In This Month Of Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Join Pastor Chris In This Month Of Prayer (3066 Views)

An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Join Pastor Chris To Pray On Yookos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Pastor Chris In This Month Of Prayer by maddock(m): 8:24am On Jun 11, 2010
Pastor Chris in his last communion service declared this month of June as a month of Prayer, as we prepare to enter the 2nd half of the year. So am inviting all christians in this forums who would like to be a part of this prayer time to join me as i update you on the times, scriptures and prayer points being given by Pastor Chris. You can also also follow Pastor chris on twitter at www.twitter.com/pastorchrislive,to keep abreast of instructions too.
God bless us all and also our great nation, Nigeria.
Re: Join Pastor Chris In This Month Of Prayer by maddock(m): 11:39am On Jun 11, 2010
Hello Everybody,
Prayer times today will be at 6pm and 12 Midnight. Have a glorious day. God bless you.
Re: Join Pastor Chris In This Month Of Prayer by maddock(m): 10:10am On Jun 12, 2010
Hello All,
Todays prayer time is 12 noon, and i do hope we all had a wonderful time yestaday.
For this afternoon section,Pastor Chris said we should yield ourselves to the sway of the spirit asking him earnestly to help us become that person he wants us to be. We should pray in the spirit and encourage the ministry of the Holy Ghost in our lives.Remember the prayer section is for at least 15mins from 12 noon.
God bless us all and also our great Nation.
Re: Join Pastor Chris In This Month Of Prayer by Joagbaje(m): 11:59am On Jun 12, 2010
How do I follow on Twitter. It rained and our reception of the broadcast was freezing or cutting off.
Re: Join Pastor Chris In This Month Of Prayer by maddock(m): 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2010
How i did mine was to register my twitter account on my bb and search for pastor chris, after which i clicked on the follow icon.Try it i think it would work.God bless.
Re: Join Pastor Chris In This Month Of Prayer by noetic16(m): 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2010
does pastor Chris pray to Jesus Christ? does pastor Chris love Jesus?
Re: Join Pastor Chris In This Month Of Prayer by maddock(m): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2010
The next prayer time is 9pm and always remember its for a minimum of 15mins.

(1) (Reply)

95% Nigerians Will Go To Hell- Fact / Marine Spirit Possesses 60 Percent Of Ladies Especially From Places With Rivers. / ATHEISTS, What's Your Take On Suicide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.