Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,514 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

List Of Elections That Apc Led FG Used Federal Might And Failed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Elections That Apc Led FG Used Federal Might And Failed (1141 Views)

Buhari In Imo: Infrastructure Legacy Projects Of PMB-Led FG In The SE / FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria / Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Elections That Apc Led FG Used Federal Might And Failed by IsaAbubakar: 6:54am On Jul 11, 2018
I'm not a politician but from my understanding for years in politics rigging election can only be possible when you have grassroot support that is when you have at least 50% of the masses behind you then that's when rigging can only be perfected well without any problem.
example of where such rigging took place successfully is ;
in 2015 elections truly Nigerians wanted to try something new and with the mouthwatering promises of then opposition apc it was easy to gather at least 50% of the masses they knew how important that was that's why they marketed their product well to secure that their 50% grassroot and leave the rest the election day when they'll rig to get the remaining 10% required to win election smiley
they carried out the plan and it worked like charm.

since Apc came to power you'll realise one thing which is that they have never won anything tangible with federal might

here are the list of their lost with federal might :

1. Apc lost Bayelsa gubernatorial election even after turning Bayelsa to war zone with heavy military presence even after taking days to conclude an election in a small state like Bayelsa
this shows you that the will of the majority can never be truncated even with the presence of heavy federal might.

2. Apc lost majority of seats in Rivers even after trying to oust Wike with federal might but majority of the masses loves Wike and mama peace so they are willing to protect their mandate.

3. Apc lost to inexperienced politician Obiano even with all their federal might in anambra state
Obiano may not be an experienced politician but he enjoys the goodwill of the masses in anambra state and also apga is like a cult in anambra which means if you're not apga in anambra state nothing for you.
apc boasted to take Anambra to the extent that Tony Nwoye started seeing himself as the governor grin
but reality set in after election.

if you watch carefully apc only won elections where they're popular even without federal might

come Saturday apc will loose ekiti
i can bet my neat danshiki and sweet fura d'nunu on that.

Assalamualaikum my people

Lalasticlala good morning

1 Like

Re: List Of Elections That Apc Led FG Used Federal Might And Failed by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 11, 2018
my street road don turn to 9ja map grin grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of Elections That Apc Led FG Used Federal Might And Failed by yemmight(m): 6:59am On Jul 11, 2018
Ekiti is not Bayelsa and Rivers.
Re: List Of Elections That Apc Led FG Used Federal Might And Failed by babyfaceafrica: 7:01am On Jul 11, 2018
so we should boil beans abi?....pdpd used federal.might too...APC sef use federal might...don't make it look as if one is an angel while the other is the devil..both party na scam!!!...Fayemi is elitist in nature..eleka is fayose stooge....I don't envy ekiti citizens at all..may the force be with them!!
Re: List Of Elections That Apc Led FG Used Federal Might And Failed by IsaAbubakar: 7:02am On Jul 11, 2018
yemmight:
Ekiti is not Bayelsa and Rivers.
i heard more than that during Bayelsa and rivers election cheesy

1 Like

Re: List Of Elections That Apc Led FG Used Federal Might And Failed by IsaAbubakar: 7:02am On Jul 11, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
so we should boil beans abi?....pdpd used federal.might too...APC sef use federal might...don't make it look as if one is an angel while the other is the devil..both party na scam!!!...Fayemi is elitist in nature..eleka is fayose stooge....I don't envy ekiti citizens at all..may the force be with them!!
ok understood
thanks for your contribution
Re: List Of Elections That Apc Led FG Used Federal Might And Failed by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:05am On Jul 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Elections That Apc Led FG Used Federal Might And Failed by Crocky23: 7:10am On Jul 11, 2018
Very true but Ekiti might be different. APC wants Ekiti so bad that they'd do anything including open rigging to achieve their aim.
Fayose has been a one man opposition party, Buhari can't stand him, so I bet Buhari/INEC would declare Fayemi the governor against the wishes of Ekiti people.
Re: List Of Elections That Apc Led FG Used Federal Might And Failed by magoo10(m): 7:12am On Jul 11, 2018
Fayemi who lost to fayose when he was a sitting governor cannot stand fayose now that he is not in ekiti government house . fayose the rock will best him blue black st the polls through his deputy.
Re: List Of Elections That Apc Led FG Used Federal Might And Failed by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:16am On Jul 11, 2018
Bloodykiller save your tears till Saturday. grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Elections That Apc Led FG Used Federal Might And Failed by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 11, 2018
That's their business but all I know is that th reign of the terrorist in aso rock is coming to an end.
Re: List Of Elections That Apc Led FG Used Federal Might And Failed by hisgrace090: 7:19am On Jul 11, 2018
Number 3 turned all your claim to lies

I can vividly remember Buhari action when he came to awka anambra state.

That day Buhari action humbles me, he stood with the apc gov candidate and said you can freely vote to your choice candidate.

So I don't know how this translate to incumbent power grabing act.
Re: List Of Elections That Apc Led FG Used Federal Might And Failed by IsaAbubakar: 7:21am On Jul 11, 2018
hisgrace090:
Number 3 turned all your claim to lies

I can I idly remember Bulgari croon when he came to awka anambra state.

That day Bulgari action humbles me, he stood with the apc gov candidate and said you can freely vote to your choice candidate.

So I don't know how this translate to incumbent power grabing act.
you should ask Anambra people what they saw that day cool
Re: List Of Elections That Apc Led FG Used Federal Might And Failed by IsaAbubakar: 7:24am On Jul 11, 2018
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
Bloodykiller save your tears till Saturday. grin
[/s]
ohhh I'm familiar with that line already but my problem with you is that you'll hide when the bashing sets in after loosing on Saturday just like you did in anambra, rivers, Bayelsa

don't worry I'll give you hell that day cheesy

point of correction

my name is sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi
Assalamualaikum bro
Re: List Of Elections That Apc Led FG Used Federal Might And Failed by IsaAbubakar: 7:30am On Jul 11, 2018
Crocky23:
Very true but Ekiti might be different. APC wants Ekiti so bad that they'd do anything including open rigging to achieve their aim.
Fayose has been a one man opposition party, Buhari can't stand him, so I bet Buhari/INEC would declare Fayemi the governor against the wishes of Ekiti people.
remember that they do want Anambra by all means or are you telling me that ekiti is more important than oil rich rivers they tried by all means to get but failed
see Fayose dey ground and ekiti are behind him
Re: List Of Elections That Apc Led FG Used Federal Might And Failed by Crocky23: 7:39am On Jul 11, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
remember that they do want Anambra by all means or are you telling me that ekiti is more important than oil rich rivers they tried by all means to get but failed
see Fayose dey ground and ekiti are behind him

Fayose was a one man army. They're doing all they can to make sure Fayemi wins. And if that happens, Fayemi will attempt to probe Fayose just to prove to Nigerians that the most vocal PDP governor was corrupt. The desperation for Buhari and APC to win Ekiti can't be compared to any other state.
Buhari sees Fayose as his number one enemy unlike Anambra or Rivers.
Winning Ekiti is personal to Buhari.
I hope am proved wrong because I'd personally die for Fayose.

1 Like

Re: List Of Elections That Apc Led FG Used Federal Might And Failed by Balyz: 7:49am On Jul 11, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
ohhh I'm familiar with that line already but my problem with you is that you'll hide when the bashing sets in after loosing on Saturday just like you did in anambra, rivers, Bayelsa

don't worry I'll give you hell that day cheesy

point of correction

my name is sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi
Assalamualaikum bro
shat up. You are bloody killer, everyone knows you
Re: List Of Elections That Apc Led FG Used Federal Might And Failed by IsaAbubakar: 8:43am On Jul 11, 2018
[s]
Balyz:
shat up. You are bloody killer, everyone knows you
[/s]
it's like this bloody killer guy is making you guys kiss the truth
i think I'm liking the guy
I'll love to meet him one day
he must be a great guy cool

(1) (Reply)

Anglican Priests Pictured Praying For Ekewremadu (photos) / Jonathan Almost Jailed Buhari, Atiku For Treason, Abubakar Reveal / 237 Councillors, 3900 Community Associations, Others Back Ambode 2nd Term Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.