Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

African-americans LOVE Africans. Dont Get It Twisted - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / African-americans LOVE Africans. Dont Get It Twisted (2211 Views)

Ancient Trees' Twisted Limbs / Africans, Black-caribbeans And African-americans. What Divides/unites Us? / African Americans: Why We Hate Black Immigrants In America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African-americans LOVE Africans. Dont Get It Twisted by IkeLike: 8:32am On Jun 11, 2010
Please ignore the TROLLS in this forum (white boys acting like African-Americans) who talk of how much better racist ethiopians, somalis look and how the rest of us look like monkeys.

They are not REAL AA's. AA's have grown in a country in which they have tried to be genetically linked to subhuman "apes" and "gorillas/monkeys" all their lives and they abhor the word when they use it on each other. Guys like Mandingo are more than likely white guys hiding behind computers PRETENDING to be them so that they can rile you up! This happens on EVERY PREDOMINATELY BLACK SITE that you go too! Racist white guys hiding behind computers causing mess and drama between blacks.

I am half AA and half-Naija and have lived in the U.S. all my life, and our AA brothers and sisters hold no ill will towards us, nor do they talk like this. Not even the ghetoo ones!

For the most of the educated non-ghetto, classy, successful ones, they love us just as much as we love them.

I have had many talks with many different African-americans in my life. alot of the reasons why some of them react the way they react is because they feel that alot of us as Africans have a great deal of latent arrogance about ourselves and feel that our culture and way of life is better than their transplanted ones.

and yes-- we cannot lie-- the great majority if not ALL of us really DO feel this way.

However-- there are also your very ghetto and typically ignorant lower class inner city ones who are mean-spirited towards everyone they meet and belittle anyone who is different than them./

do not take their comments about you to heart or seriously. they say ignorant crap towards EVERYONE ALL THE TIME. I was just in a chinese restaurant and this ignorant AA was calling the chinese people who worked there "chink-eyed, fish-faced gooks".
Thjese types of ignorant AA's dont even get along with othe5r AA's-- why do you think so many DEATH STORIES march around these same miscreants from these inner-city "hoods". Ignorance begets more ignorance and they get their just desserts in the end.

Anywqys-- back on subject. there is currently a socio-political movement today within the U.S. and the U.K. in which Caribbeans and AA;s are seriously trying to get in touch with their African?West African roots and want to connect more with us.:
http://www.blackpowercartel.com/
http://theblackchannel.net/
http://rbgtube.com/

Look at the colors of the African flag in all of their SITES-- RED BLACK AND GREEN!

I've had so many beautiful African-american women ask me about fellow African men and "ooh" and "aah" over pictures of Nigerian men.

the same is DEFINITELY TRUE with AA men and their admiration of African women.

Do not be fooled by the media or the TROLLS on here.

there is much progression being made between the two groups now more than ever! Let us continue to bond with those PROGRESSIVE, SMART AA;s who LOVE US and seek to build with us and leave the ghetto ignorant behind.

this is a time when we need each other the most!

thanks

1 Like

Re: African-americans LOVE Africans. Dont Get It Twisted by tunxlaw2(m): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2012
Thank you for clearing this issue

(1) (Reply)

Meet 19-year-old Woman Who Looks Like 2-year-old Girl And Will Never Grow Up / Toyota Avalon 2011 Model Call 08132801383 Price Is NGN1.2M / Seee How A Guy Separates Girls During Fighting (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.