Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

The Yoruba History Of My Grandfather-by Adeleke Adeyemo - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Yoruba History Of My Grandfather-by Adeleke Adeyemo (4052 Views)

Protest: How Rioters Destroyed Where My Grandfather Worked – Sanusi / Tension As Traditionalists Boycott Rites For New King Appointed By Adeleke Govt / Fact About Oduduwa The Ancestor Of Yoruba.history. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Yoruba History Of My Grandfather-by Adeleke Adeyemo by MysteryFinder: 8:57am On Sep 19, 2020
Proanalyst:

How was it written?
Was it copied from another book or something. I understand you said it's for your grandpa but I believe that book is not too old.

Or is it that your grandpa got the information lately? Was it passed to him?

Thanks.

Also, if you find it difficult to write them as I have tired waiting, can you help by snapping them but this time around, clearly.

Thanks once again.
Grandpa got it from his revelation, he revealed it in the prologue. The latest history found in it was dated 1979.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whose Name Should Comes First On A Wedding Invitation.(bride's Or Groom'name). / Lagos Carnival 2013 (exclusive Photos) / ENI O LE SE BI ALABARU L'OYINGBO, KO LE SE BI ADEGBORO L'OJA OBA. a short story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.