Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,577 members, 7,955,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:35 PM

Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity (22649 Views)

Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy / Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? / MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity by kaen1317: 10:49am On Jul 11, 2018
The same way you tried to tame Dino
Re: Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity by itswell1: 10:55am On Jul 11, 2018
Pontaboki:

What is wrong in your deputy taking over from him Mr Zombie?
if the deputy is an akara frying person like Fayoshit then there is a problem BUT if the deputy is a person like Prof Osibanjo SAN there is no problem .
after 2019 , Prof Osibanjo to continue the good works Baba started. Lagos statel model in use in Nigeria.
Re: Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity by Hafeexla(m): 10:55am On Jul 11, 2018
tolexy007:

mine is for eleka wink
Hope you are with ur pvc and you know your ward sha, mine ekmbward2unit5 so together4fayemi
Re: Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity by blackaxe78: 10:59am On Jul 11, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

Why was tinubu so desperate to install Fashola and Ambode

Stop peddling lies

Tinubu was never desperate. Anybody Tinubu ordains wins Lagos Automatically.

He need not be desperate. The machines are sealed and working.
Re: Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity by segunicojon: 11:01am On Jul 11, 2018
Power is not do or die affair. Security official should make sure security of lives and properties in forth coming election in Ekiti State remain their number one priority, because i can foresee there may be breaking down of law and order.
Re: Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity by tolexy007(m): 11:02am On Jul 11, 2018
Hafeexla:
Hope you are with ur pvc and you know your ward sha, mine ekmbward2unit5 so together4fayemi

sure. am travelling bk to ekiti tomorrow just cast my vote for Eleka, and come bk to lag....Ekiti will over suffer if Fayemi win the election, cos he only have just a term to spend. we all know how Nigerians governor always perform wen the have just a term to go...
Re: Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity by Exponental(m): 11:03am On Jul 11, 2018
"you think say na only you get craze abi? ". Officially declaring his stupidity.
Re: Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity by ngwababe(f): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2018
kenddys:
are this people constesting elections to make their states and Nigeria better or just for power the only thing I have been reading is fayose versus APC
I have not heard what apc do to make ekiti better

who did we offend as a nation

You just said my mind. No agenda from this people, nothing to give us at all. They are just fighting each other and that's it. I'm not voting for any one except an independent candidate.
Re: Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity by Lanruze: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2018
I have never been abusive on Nairaland, but I will today. Yahaya Bello is a big fool and more stupid. Undoubtedly the worst Governor in Nigeria as at date and in the history of Kogi State.

I passed through Akure -Ado-Oye Ekiti-Lokoja-Okene-Abuja road and you'll know that this "buffon" can have the temerity and effontry to spew a word. Kogi. State had the worst passable roads throughout the journey.

He owes the most outstanding salaries in Nigeria (18months) and still has the guts to come to Ekiti and talk. God will not punish him but judge him. Clown!!!!

His people so much resent and hate him and his followers are not up to one tenth of Fayose's followers.

Which youths in Logo and history is he is describing ? He will loose significantly in his own state trust me.

One of the TVC Journalist Hangout guest even confessed that the Elders of the party regret nominating Yahaya Bella as successor to Audu Bello.

Go and take care of your home before looking into others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity by Fortunehunter(m): 11:19am On Jul 11, 2018
Every where with BROOM,

NO PACKER..........................

That's why APC ruled states are always dirty.

It is not only to sweep and leave it for breeze to spread it everywhere.

They have come to EKITI State to dirty the state.

l will join the party when they include PACKER in their logo.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity by hama20: 11:29am On Jul 11, 2018
Please nairalanders i need information on how to get phd admision abroad. i want to know if ther are some schools in europe that would give you phd admission without submiting proposals first. sorry this might be appearing in the wrong session
Re: Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity by Femijohn198: 11:31am On Jul 11, 2018
yahaya Bello the stupid governor in Nigeria,fayose Betta 100 times pas you
Re: Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity by somehow: 11:34am On Jul 11, 2018
Ahmeduana:

WHY IS FAYEMI IS SO DESPERATE TO COME BACK, OR DID HE FORGET SOMETHING IN EKITI GOVERMENT HOUSE?

Because Fayose has ridiculed Ekiti state and turned it to a big IDP camp where pomo and amala is shared instead of good governance.
Re: Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity by HomeOfMe(f): 11:45am On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity by Premiumwriter: 11:49am On Jul 11, 2018
Pontaboki:

What is wrong in your deputy taking over from him Mr Zombie?
Mr Zombie

Does he have a share in the stupidity company also
Re: Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity by joeyswift(m): 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
Why was Tinubu desperate to install ambode? Why is buhari desperate to install fayemi? The fly that refused to leave the corpse will be buried with it
NOETHNICITY:
Why is fayose so desperate to install his deputy

Ekiti people must decide if they want another 4yrs wasted frying akara on the road side
Re: Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity by thunderbabs: 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
Kogi pipu, ur governor confirming his stupidity and you all looking... grin
Re: Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity by AceDomino(m): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
An ordinary Igbira baboon.
Re: Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity by AceDomino(m): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
An ordinary Ebira baboon.
Re: Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity by alen4smith(m): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
Zonacom:
Everyone will agree on this. Yahaya Bello is very stuupid
it's a stupidity contest between him and fayose
Re: Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity by Powerengr(m): 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
What a dumb statement.I wonder what actually motivate our leaders whenever they gather for campaign. There is absolutely nothing tangible to say other display of unproductive ideas and campaign of calumny. There is no blueprint on the reasons for aspiring for the position other the delusional promises to gullible listeners.
Re: Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity by clickwtB(m): 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
Desperation taken too far,if this guy Fayoshit is not curtailed their will be trouble in this country!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Fayoshit is worse he has not paid workers salaries but is busy sharing the money to thugs!!!
If his actions is emulated their will be turmoil in NIGERIA!!!
Re: Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity by Paulagada: 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
So, Governor Yahaya Bello is competing the position of STUPIDITY with Governor Ayo Fayose? Nigerian leaders!
Re: Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ekiti peeps are so disadvantaged. Imagine having a Cantankerous barbarian as a Chief Exec. of the state.

Fayose is a social misfit that stumbled into politics and the supposedly over-educated Ekiti people embraced him with both hands and venerated the rabbble rouser.

He has turned Ekiti into a caged wrestling ring. You can take a man out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the man.

The MC Oluomos of this world are well behaved when juxtaposed with Fayose's behavioral traits.
Re: Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity by Petmodan(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
Yahaya Bello you and your mentor and your apc members will be put to shame
Re: Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity by FKMagazine(m): 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
kingpado:

https://www.herald.ng/my-stupidity-is-bigger-than-yours-yahaya-bello-to-fayose/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

imagine! Yahaya bello too dey talk...wonders 'of leadership stupidity' shall never end...may God help ooo
Re: Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity by mbos: 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
Zonacom:

Bello's IQ must be too low.

he has confirmed that he is a stupid Governor anyway
Re: Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity by jahsharon: 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
Zonacom:

When a man says that he is very stupid, who am I to say otherwise? Can I know him more than he knows himself? Yaya Bellow says that he is stupid just alike Fayose. I think he is very right. Yaya Bello is stupid, Fayose is stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Faces Risks Of Disqualification Over Double Registration / Ogun LGA Election Results: APC Clears All 20 LGs, 37 LCDAs - Sotrueng / Enugu Awaits Arrival Of President Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.