Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out (31179 Views)

3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out / Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) / Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by dignity33: 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
GoTV:
Fayose should remember that what goes around comes around. Karma is already in Ekiti waiting for Saturday's election. Same thing thou did to Fayemi in 2015 elections will be done to thee this time.Forget the online rascals supporting Fayose all because of the memories of operation python dance. They are not wearing the shoes of ekiti workers so they don't know how working a year without salary pinches. Ekiti must be rescued from clownish and irresponsible system of government. The major achievements of Fayose are propaganda, criticisms of Buhari and a needless fraudulent 1km bridge. If Fayose's candidate cannot campaign and convince electorates with reasons why he deserves their vote, how does he intend to govern without fayose's interference? Ekiti state once revered for its academic prowess has been turned to a laughing stock by this fraud called Fayose. He's downfall is imminent and i celebrate in advance with the people of Ekiti for deciding to break free from Fayose's chain of political slavery
very soon Nigerians will leave only BMC in Nairaland to comment.

1 Like

Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by centoke30(m): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
I hope the Prof wins because he just like Fayose will stand for the truth. I think Saturday will decide whether our country will continue with democracy or the other way round
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by dejavo: 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
Please dont let forget what fayose and the then pdp led fg did at ekiti 4years back...what is apc is doing now to him is a childs play compared to what he did them..he should just shut up
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by resurgent2019: 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
The people of Ekiti should stand firm and resist terrorism.

DO NOT make the mistake of voting for APC. Your lives and your farmlands are at stake for the next four years.

Aboro l’an so fun Omoluabi...

Yoruba ronu..

#noroomforherdsmeninekiti. Leggo!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by HoodBillionaire: 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
year of bloodshed
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by Depreacherman(m): 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
Patiently waiting for the election results! All the States visited for rally by PMB won by Apc except Anambra.

The battle line is drawn.

*Nonpartisan*

I belong to no one
I belong to everyone
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
ddippset:
karma is already lodging in one of the hotels in ado ekiti.
grin
Fayose and PDP won all the Presidential,house of assembly,Senate elections in 2015,Did he also rig them?
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
ddippset:
Those family men he forced to park their taxis are their own house governors.

If Fayose thinks he can order the house governors to remain indoors.

Then Buhari can equally order Fayose to remain indoors.

That's exactly what happened yesterday.

By this time Sunday morning

Fayose will be heading for the tribunals.

Ipob youths and wailing wailers will be crying;

rigging, rigging, rigging.

FUNNY ENOUGH THE APC WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RIG.yOUR EYES GO SOON CLEAR.PDPD DOES NOT NEED TRIBUNALS TO RETAIN OWER IN EKITI STATE.THE PEOPLE THAT WILL VOTE AND RESIST RIGGING WILL BE EKITI YORUBAS AND NOT Igbos
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by centoke30(m): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
GoTV:
Fayose should remember that what goes around comes around. Karma is already in Ekiti waiting for Saturday's election. Same thing thou did to Fayemi in 2015 elections will be done to thee this time.Forget the online rascals supporting Fayose all because of the memories of operation python dance. They are not wearing the shoes of ekiti workers so they don't know how working a year without salary pinches. Ekiti must be rescued from clownish and irresponsible system of government. The major achievements of Fayose are propaganda, criticisms of Buhari and a needless fraudulent 1km bridge. If Fayose's candidate cannot campaign and convince electorates with reasons why he deserves their vote, how does he intend to govern without fayose's interference? Ekiti state once revered for its academic prowess has been turned to a laughing stock by this fraud called Fayose. He's downfall is imminent and i celebrate in advance with the people of Ekiti for deciding to break free from Fayose's chain of political slavery
so fayemi is the one who deserves to be the governor?
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by maestroferddi: 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

This is the second time am reading this your trash, well Saturday will speak for itself.
You have time for that nitwit.
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by resurgent2019: 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
The motto for The people of Ekiti should be: prepare,survive, and resist.

You must resist the colonization of ekiti by feudalists from futa jallon!

Ibo ote yi se koko ooooo. Any mistake made will ensure that lives, farmland, and livestock are lost to state backed terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by Bhol28: 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
Law of karma at work.Don't worry,it's payback time.Your party's own was even worst when in power then.Jonathan tried for u,all opposition party bigwigs were locked up till after election.
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by Jjohola: 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
Because of personal greed FAYEMI IS PUTING EVERYTHING IN PLACE TO SELL EKITI PEOPLE TO FULANI. Fayemi what will u do with the money? Remember if any blood of any innocent flow in ekiti God will will never let u go in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by OlaMiki: 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
Stop Fooling yourself
Firefire:

Mohomodu Buhary and his cronics will surely fail.

Some of us know Buhary to be a tyrant cum political terrosit, he is never a "Born Again Democrat" as professed before 2015 election.

But we are sure Buhary and his surrogates will FAIL once again. Bloody vampires.
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by ddippset(m): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Fayose and PDP won all the Presidential,house of assembly,Senate elections in 2015,Did he also rig them?
yes of course!

1 Like

Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

This is the second time am reading this your trash, well Saturday will speak for itself.

Ppl from outside Ekiti everywhere commenting and blaming Fayose.... anyway, every post here about fayose are senseless ones...
Bleep haters, Saturday will judge everything

2 Likes

Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by MadeInTokyo: 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by Firefire(m): 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
OlaMiki:
Stop Fooling yourself

You too stop following the cows to death.

1 Like

Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by DCONE1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
clefstone:
I stand with Fayose
what are you doing in nairaland travel to ekiti and go and stand with him don't make noise on social media ..coward.

1 Like

Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by udemzyudex(m): 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
Those from other states who don't know Jack about what's going on in Ekiti state will be posting trash up and down, why not wait till the election day before gallivanting.

Whoever wins is the people's choice.

Nigerians sabi carry election matter for head ehn, them go analyse am like say them dey the mind of person wey go vote.

They keep on recycling old bullsh1t to rule them.
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by hush15: 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
Benz4pimp:
So this is what it feels to taste your own bitter pill...all I see is KARMA

What bitter pill are you saying... people are dying in taraba, benue and other neighbouring states and i havent heard of 5000 deployed policemen to book atleast a culprit but to intimidate for election, police deploy 30,000 policemen. For a small state like ekiti.... isnt that the stupidity Yeye bello is talking about....

2 Likes

Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by magzey: 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
Firefire:

Some of us know Buhary to be a tyrant cum political terrosit, he is never a "Born Again Democrat" as professed before 2015 election.

But we are sure Buhary and his surrogates will FAIL once again. Bloody vampires.
My Question be say Wetin Concern IPOB and Yoruba land?? grin grin grin
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by Firefire(m): 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
magzey:

My Question be say Wetin Concern IPOB and Yoruba land?? grin grin grin

That is a question only you can answer.

1 Like

Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by shemhad(m): 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:
PDP has already won the ekiti guber...someone should bookmark this
u r Enugu there typing what u don't know, I believe is one of u dat is giving Igbo peoples bad because of d hatred u have for northerner this is Ekiti state not a northern part. hatred is not good is either u r in or out. convince people by your words not your sword hatred is bad
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by FastShipping: 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
Donald95:
APC is hell bent on taking away Democracy from Nigeria but it will never work.

Why blocking road of a Government house

PDP government did the same thing when Fayemi and Amaechi were governors. Were you angry then? I guess not....
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by calyto: 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
Can you remember what happened in 2014?

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/fayose-cries-out-over-policemen-in-ekiti-government-house-id8603180.html

Donald95:
APC is hell bent on taking away Democracy from Nigeria but it will never work.

Why blocking road of a Government house
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by Nwibii: 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
someone watching this shit close.
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by toyinkin(m): 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
I WONDER WHY OUR DEAR YOUTH ARE STILL SUPPORTING BUHARI,EVEN WITH IS DICTATORSHIP....HALLA EKITI WIN WIN WIN...ALL WE DO IS WIN.......................SUCCESS YA ALLLLLLLLLLL. FAYEMI GO HUG TRANS......
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
MurderEnglish:
it was gotten hardened for this country everyday and day.

I am tired of become a citizen of this country.

Fayose from better wife to shouter.

First, why would the locked his house that he is stayed and be ruling? undecided

I am changed country very sooner.
I am angry with you but your moniker made me laugh grin
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by asobo: 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
To show you how you lie,the election was in 2014,Fayose won 16-0 because he and PDP is very strong in Ekiti,he is a grassroot politician,even Fayemi called to congratulate him.Federal might Is operated if you don't have the people by your side,if not APC would have won in Anambra,come Saturday Ekiti people wise to vote for Security of their Lives and Properties.
It still baffles me that people still make reference to the 16-0 of 2014. No matter how the election was rigged nothing stopped fayemi from winning even a single local government and for the fact that he was the incumbent. Another 16-0 loading come Saturday by God's grace.
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by shemhad(m): 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
Firefire:

to firefire u r to fool of hatred for God sake,stop it because uvr going nowhere with it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus / Peter Obi Storms Anambra Markets, Preaches “Rescue Nigeria” To Traders (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.