Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out (31183 Views)

3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out / Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) / Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by Firefire(m): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
shemhad:
to firefire u r to fool of hatred for God sake,stop it because uvr going nowhere with it

Please come again...?

1 Like

Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by Exponental(m): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
Only Lagos today that I know people still stand behind APC governors.... Others, they are bastards to the Party.
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
hush15:

What bitter pill are you saying... people are dying in taraba, benue and other neighbouring states and i havent heard of 5000 deployed policemen to book atleast a culprit but to intimidate for election, police deploy 30,000 policemen. For a small state like ekiti.... isnt that the stupidity Yeye bello is talking about....
seee!!!i am not into politics but I was visiting Ekiti last 4 years and I know what I saw....Fayose is being given same dose of what he did 4 years ago...I do not support PMB but yes I love when you taste you own pill
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by niceay4u101(m): 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
You don't need to be shouting Sir, you called for war & you have not seen anything yet. Who are u that are trading negative words with President of the country.
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by clickwtB(m): 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ekiti goverment house should be cordoned that will be Fayoshit operation centre,if only that could be dealt with his rigging and violence machine would have been curtailed!!!Free and fair election desired!!!
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by LordCenturion(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
To show you how you lie,the election was in 2014,Fayose won 16-0 because he and PDP is very strong in Ekiti,he is a grassroot politician,even Fayemi called to congratulate him.Federal might Is operated if you don't have the people by your side,if not APC would have won in Anambra,come Saturday Ekiti people wise to vote for Security of their Lives and Properties.

Since fayose a d PDP are very strong in ekiti, the he's shouldn't bother himself anymore , let the people people choose the PDP that they believe in,
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by johnmartus(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin fayose can lying for Africa .
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by luckyboss(m): 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
You are very stupid
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by hush15: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
Benz4pimp:
seee!!!i am not into politics but I was visiting Ekiti last 4 years and I know what I saw....Fayose is being given same dose of what he did 4 years ago...I do not support PMB but yes I love when you taste you own pill

This is not any dose.... this is stupidity and ineptitude of government. That rather than use government instrument to protect lives and properties, it is used for chaos, division and everything wicked....

Dose that tribunal could not even fault to the supreme court, an that goat up there keep saying he believes in the rule of law...
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by soliddust2020: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose keep kwayet enjoy d meal u dished out to fayemi Karma is a b1tch, remember this method was used against fayemi by fayose, gej and obanikoro. My advice to the people of Ekiti vote a neutral candidate because Fayemi and fayose are the same greedy, looting fools.
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
I hope Fayose has contacted his exiled brother who left his gullible lot in Eastern Nigeria to keep wallowing in anguish and unending directionless path, occasioned by anger, bitterness, self-hate and dejection.

I SEE FAYOSE HANDING-OVER WITH HIS FEET FIRMLY STUCK ON BENIN REPUBLIC'S SIDE WITH HANDS, CAREFULLY STRETCHED OVER BENIN - NIGERIA'S BORDER .

From there on, the road to Ghana begins. grin
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by Temptee101(m): 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
edwardACTIVIST:

I wonder if you have conscience
Person wey nor get brain, how em wan take get conscience
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by pafisayo(m): 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
bedspread:
Hmmmm.... Ekiti State Elections should not be Blood Shed....

Buhari should call the security men to Order....

Election is not a Do or Die affair....

This is only one state and should be the freest election in Nigeria!!

The funny thing is Fayose and PDP knows very well how to talk ..
when they wanna boast they post pictures of lots of taxis and motocycle.
Same when they did their rally but now he is accusing the Police already and the best Evidence in picture they have is that of 2 mobile policemen ?
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by Clevite(m): 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
MurderEnglish:
it was gotten hardened for this country everyday and day.

I am tired of become a citizen of this country.

Fayose from better wife to shouter.

First, why would the locked his house that he is stayed and be ruling? undecided

I am changed country very sooner.
Really, you have not only murdered English; you have assassinated it also!
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by badesco(m): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
No amount of intimidation can stop people of ekiti to vote the candidate of their choice.
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by sabidey: 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Donald95:
APC is hell bent on taking away Democracy from Nigeria but it will never work.

Why blocking road of a Government house
why blocking the road the president will pass.....or you didn't hear that?
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
hush15:

This is not any dose.... this is stupidity and ineptitude of government. That rather than use government instrument to protect lives and properties, it is used for chaos, division and everything wicked....

Dose that tribunal could not even fault to the supreme court, an that goat up there keep saying he believes in the rule of law...
but where was your voice 4 years ago?
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by Awoo88: 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
ddippset:
Those family men he forced to park their taxis in government house are the house governors at their various homes.

If Fayose thinks he can order the house governors to remain indoors,

Then Buhari can equally order Fayose to remain indoors.

That's exactly what happened yesterday.
Ur type of mumu no get cure.

By Sunday morning

Fayose will be heading for the tribunals.

Ipob youths and wailing wailers will be crying;

'rigging, rigging, rigging.'
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by hmuhammad(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
GoTV:
Fayose should remember that what goes around comes around. Karma is already in Ekiti waiting for Saturday's election. Same thing thou did to Fayemi in 2015 elections will be done to thee this time.Forget the online rascals supporting Fayose all because of the memories of operation python dance. They are not wearing the shoes of ekiti workers so they don't know how working a year without salary pinches. Ekiti must be rescued from clownish and irresponsible system of government. The major achievements of Fayose are propaganda, criticisms of Buhari and a needless fraudulent 1km bridge. If Fayose's candidate cannot campaign and convince electorates with reasons why he deserves their vote, how does he intend to govern without fayose's interference? Ekiti state once revered for its academic prowess has been turned to a laughing stock by this fraud called Fayose. He's downfall is imminent and i celebrate in advance with the people of Ekiti for deciding to break free from Fayose's chain of political slavery
those touts from south east will never reason with what you just typed, their brain no de function again

1 Like

Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by hmuhammad(m): 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
To show you how you lie,the election was in 2014,Fayose won 16-0 because he and PDP is very strong in Ekiti,he is a grassroot politician,even Fayemi called to congratulate him.Federal might Is operated if you don't have the people by your side,if not APC would have won in Anambra,come Saturday Ekiti people wise to vote for Security of their Lives and Properties.
leave southwest alone, go to southeast and talk poo there.... ipob miscreant
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by DK2daworld: 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
GoTV:
Fayose should remember that what goes around comes around. Karma is already in Ekiti waiting for Saturday's election. Same thing thou did to Fayemi in 2015 elections will be done to thee this time.Forget the online rascals supporting Fayose all because of the memories of operation python dance. They are not wearing the shoes of ekiti workers so they don't know how working a year without salary pinches. Ekiti must be rescued from clownish and irresponsible system of government. The major achievements of Fayose are propaganda, criticisms of Buhari and a needless fraudulent 1km bridge. If Fayose's candidate cannot campaign and convince electorates with reasons why he deserves their vote, how does he intend to govern without fayose's interference? Ekiti state once revered for its academic prowess has been turned to a laughing stock by this fraud called Fayose. He's downfall is imminent and i celebrate in advance with the people of Ekiti for deciding to break free from Fayose's chain of political slavery

Why always Ekiti? There are several other States owing their workers, so who is going to rescue them?. It shouldn't be about Ekiti alone, Osun is even a next door neighbour.
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by joameh: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose is an animal for forgotten so soon what GEJ did in 2014.
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by obosirow: 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
Donald95:
APC is hell bent on taking away Democracy from Nigeria but it will never work.

Why blocking road of a Government house

Ekiti people must be wise and vote right come Saturday. If they allow Fayemi back, Fayemi will owe it to Bubu, and guess what, Ekiti land will be opened up to the herdsmen for ranching and colonisation.
Today, those who campaigned for GEJ to be forced out of Aso Rock are regretting their decision; it's better to put a 'mumu' whose actions can be predicted and pre-empted, than put an 'intelligent' person, who will mortgage the future and lives of the electorate.
Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
Mad people.. All of them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council / Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) / Peter Obi Storms Anambra Markets, Preaches “Rescue Nigeria” To Traders (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.