Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos (36993 Views)

Soldiers Flog Man For Smoking Illegal Substances At Lagos APC Mega Rally (Photo) / People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) / Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by consultancy: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
otokx:

I stay in Port Harcourt, social media is doing a lot of harm to this country. The person that posted did not state his name, or the school he returned from or the street he resides. It may even be cult related violence that they have now turned it around to say its SARS.

We have only one country, we should not destroy it with unverified reports.
you really want him to state his 'NAME' 'SCHOOL' and 'STREET' he resides, for sars to go after him for unveiling their extra judicial killings abi? i salute your sense of reasoning
Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Temptee101(m): 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
otokx:

I stay in Port Harcourt, social media is doing a lot of harm to this country. The person that posted did not state his name, or the school he returned from or the street he resides. It may even be cult related violence that they have now turned it around to say its SARS.

We have only one country, we should not destroy it with unverified reports.
"he did not state his name, school or street".... is that all? So you send you untrained, unbridled, uncultured and trigger-happy spineless police officers come dogs after him. Your plans have failed just like the dullard
Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Yyeske(m): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
I really don't understand the way some people reason, I'm quite sure all the posters on this thread were not witnesses to the killing but just because someone said it's SARS, it becomes the truth. We've all heard and seen SARS men misbehaving but can anyone here prove to us it was men of the SARS that killed him? Some even went as far as saying it was the president that sent them.
Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by otokx(m): 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
They are playa haters, every problem in Nigeria is caused by Buhari, APC, SARS, herdsmen, etc

That is how the crisis in Rwanda started but it will not happen in this Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by vicboy12: 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
Yes it happened right behind my house, what we are confuse about is after shooting the guy the police men ran away. Sars operatives are always coming to that bunk to arrest smokers I was once ask to sit on the floor as I was passing through that compound with a friend and my girl, they were there beating up guys that were arrested smoking, we were coming from afar and seen them we wanted to go back but it was too late so we forged ahead and passing them one of the sars shouted that we should stop there, he ordered us to sit on the floor, me and my friend did but my girl was trying to form refusing to sit I pleaded so she sat down, but after searching us we were allowed to go as nothing incriminating was found on us
Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by vicboy12: 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
After running the guy hide where one woman was sitting as the police pointed the gun at him the woman pleaded with them not to shoot after the woman ran away they shoot the guy and them themselves ran, very unfortunate the guys wife just died some months ago and the guy has three children, wondering what will happen to those children now
Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
When I read about SARS on the media I thought they were exaggerating. When a friend of mine narrate his experience with them, this people are barbaric.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine / Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? / PDP’s Fubara Wins Rivers Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.