Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npowerng (5148 Views)

Hi There, How Is It Going? #npowerng / NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / Is This Information Authentic Npowerng? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npowerng by arowz56(m): 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
[quote author=Babzrockman post=69312937]@NPOWER, I am one of those suppose 2016 beneficiaries. But I applied for redeployment. I had done verification in my new state of residence along with d 2017 Pre-selected candidates.. the question is I checked and my name was not among the successful verified. But I was surprised to receive calls from NPOWER asking me for my details....[/quote

Tah....� na scam don't drop your details...npower only send text message or mail...be wary of that
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
Dammie199:

I've done that times without number but it keeps telling me error:first name is invalid and I've sent message to help and support, still no response

Ok, then remain calm for your edit request to be confirmed for you to be able to view changes on your dashboard. Thanks!
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
Babzrockman:
@NPOWER, I am one of those suppose 2016 beneficiaries. But I applied for redeployment. I had done verification in my new state of residence along with d 2017 Pre-selected candidates.. the question is I checked and my name was not among the successful verified. But I was surprised to receive calls from NPOWER asking me for my details....

Good evening Babzrockman, kindly ignore the call. It is not from N-power. You always have our best wishes. Thank you!
Re: Npowerng by Dammie199(f): 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
npowerng:

Ok, then remain calm for your edit request to be confirmed for you to be able to view changes on your dashboard. Thanks!

You didn't get me, I said when I wanted to edit my bank details, it tells me error, :first name is invalid but my names are successfully edited, it remains bank details which I'm unable to edit
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
Dammie199:

You didn't get me, I said when I wanted to edit my bank details, it tells me error, :first name is invalid but my names are successfully edited, it remains bank details which I'm unable to edit

Ok, If you have sent mail to support@npvn.gov.ng before with details of this challenge, kindly remain patient as we investigate this. You may also drop your phone number for more assistance. Thanks!
Re: Npowerng by Anextin(f): 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
stormybabe:
Kudos to the Npower team. Please I tried changing my surname from my maiden to my husband name but Its not changing, also changing my bank account to the one that bears my new surname but its not changing also. Please what can I do as I have sent numerous emails to you and you promised to help. Please what can I do
Madam, I advise u to continue using your maiden name, its marriage, u must not affix your husbands name now, its from documents you will acquire after now. Why do women rush to include husbands name self as if itvnakes their lives complete, when your dad is probably still alive

2 Likes

Re: Npowerng by Dammie199(f): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
npowerng:

Ok, If you have sent mail to support@npvn.gov.ng before with details of this challenge, kindly remain patient as we investigate this. You may also drop your phone number for more assistance. Thanks!
Here is my phone number : 07062543372
Re: Npowerng by tshakes(m): 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
Everytime I check my profile on Npower, my surname was replaced with my second, while my first name is missing. I ve tried editing it for over a month now, response I get is "submission successful "

What is the way forward, because I can edit bank details if the name is not fixed cos of the bvn
Re: Npowerng by MFSDW777(m): 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
I will like to recommend you for a job if you are not currently employed.
I am impressed by your well articulated manner of writing....this is how a situation like this, should be approached.
Good edition!!�

ObservantFellow:

Edited

Dear 2017 Applicants,

We are aware that you are unhappy about how long your deployments have taken and that is fully understandable.

We have read your comments expressing displeasure over the situation and we acknowledge the need for you to express yourself.

However, it would be much better if we can be civil in our utterances. While the situation is not a happy one for any of us, our ability to keep clear heads will be very vital to us steering out of it.

Let us try to treat ourselves with respect. I will remain here to attend to your questions and convey necessary information to you. I ask that you treat us with equal respect in the hope that soonest, this delay would be resolved.

As we have officially announced, the deployment is still scheduled to take place this month barring any unforseen circumstance.

Do bear with us. Thanks for your co-operation in advance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npowerng by petson08(m): 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
Dear N Power,
I' am among the 2017 selected applicant from N Power 2016 awaiting list.
The space for my Bank Name and Account Number are showing Unknown Bank and Unknown Account Number on my profile. Each time I input my Account Number and click submit an error message will appear that phone number is Invalid.
Name: PETER DANLAMI
Email: danlamipeter1@gmail.com
Phone No: 08114527848
Please kindly help me out.
Thank you sir
Re: Npowerng by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 16, 2018
npowerng:

So Many beneficiaries have absconded from Npower teach after securing another job yet the still earn same allowance. how do I report them as your above email is not working
Re: Npowerng by geodemainguy(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
NyenwePHC:

So Many beneficiaries have absconded from Npower teach after securing another job yet the still earn same allowance. how do I report them as your above email is not working
And how does that concern you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
petson08:
Dear N Power,
I' am among the 2017 selected applicant from N Power 2016 awaiting list.
The space for my Bank Name and Account Number are showing Unknown Bank and Unknown Account Number on my profile. Each time I input my Account Number and click submit an error message will appear that phone number is Invalid.
Name: PETER DANLAMI
Email: danlamipeter1@gmail.com
Phone No: 08114527848
Please kindly help me out.
Thank you sir

Good day, sir.
Your issue has been rectified.

1 Like

Re: Npowerng by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
npowerng:

Good day, sir.
Good day, sir
lot of my friends and I has been having difficulty in pressing the confirmation button. please what is the way forward?
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
NyenwePHC:

Kindly give us their email address and phone numbers.

We can Exit them from here, Thank you.
Re: Npowerng by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly give us their email address and phone numbers.

We can Exit them from here, Thank you.

private message sent to support@npvn.gov.ng wasn't delivered. I sent another to Apply2017@npower.gov.ng which was delivered though not yet acknowledged
Re: Npowerng by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
geodemainguy:
And how does that concern you?

If you are gainfully employed and still engaged in this scheme, be patriotic enough to resign and allow other teeming youths who are roaming aimlessly to benefit from it.
Re: Npowerng by Dammie199(f): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
npowerng:

Good day, sir.

Npower, please I'm unable to edit my bank details, anytime I want to edit it,it keeps saying error :first name is invalid.... And also my profile doesn't bring any confirmation button... I'm 2016 waiting list and I've sent several messages to help and support but still no changes... Please help me npower..... Here are my details phone number :07062543372...Email:dammieadebisi@gmail.com
Re: Npowerng by stormybabe: 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
npowerng:

Good evening, you will be able to view changes on your profile as soon as your edit request is approved. Your mails are well received, kindly remain calm as we work on that. Thank you!
Thanks so much we will wait in earnest
Re: Npowerng by sambas: 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Npowerng by Bakerdav: 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
I don't know why they are doing like this, they didn't upgrade my account online too, bank account number, no help botton,i keep complaining since 2 weeks ago noting was Don till now ND they r saying deadline is friday
Re: Npowerng by jessykings(f): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2018
npowerng:

Good evening @stormybabe, kindly click on the edit button on your profile to make the necessary changes. As soon as your edit request is submitted, do remain calm for it to gain approval for you to be able to view changes on your profile. Thank you!
Good morning @npowerng, can I also change my address since I have moved from the place I was staying as at the time of the registration. Thanks
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
NyenwePHC:

If you are gainfully employed and still engaged in this scheme, be patriotic enough to resign and allow other teeming youths who are roaming aimlessly to benefit from it.

Well said. smiley

1 Like

Re: Npowerng by opera1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
@npower_ng: pls your npvn.npower.gov.ng/login is not working currently for us to login and confirm our On board.
Pls do something about it before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Npowerng by Iseoluwani: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
who is having issues with me checking the NPOWER page

1 Like

Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
jessykings:

Good morning @npowerng, can I also change my address since I have moved from the place I was staying as at the time of the registration. Thanks

Same LGA ?
Re: Npowerng by jessykings(f): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
npowerng:

Same LGA ?
No, different LGA
Re: Npowerng by mongreat: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
Iseoluwani:
I am. I have complained that the portal has not been working since yesterday evening. I just posted same on their Facebook page.
Re: Npowerng by Rootprof(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
Guys please let give npower team breathing space. I believe the reason why we're unable to access our dashboard is cos of the updating going on. Thanks
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Iseoluwani:

Kindly refresh the page or try using another browser.

You can as well wait until later at night and try again cause of the traffic jam.
Re: Npowerng by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
npowerng:
Npower
Published by N-Power NG ·
Dear 2017 applicants,

Let us be very clear, yes you have a right to be unhappy about how long your deployment has taken and yes you have a right to express your displeasure.

You however do NOT have a right to be rude on this page or call anyone names. You will be BLOCKED!!!

Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede has promised that you will be deployed this month and we promise you that it WILL BE DONE.

Now be decent in expressing yourselves like 2016 Beneficiaries.

#NPowerNG

My device board reads " No device selected " but l did that during the online evaluation, what do l do,please??
Re: Npowerng by youngsahito(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
Iseoluwani:
I am also having the same issue cos I want to check if I am among the pre selected members

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Promoters Needed For Oride/opay Download Activation / Pls I Need A Job In Abuja / Ehealth Africa Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.