Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,934 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npowerng (5184 Views)

Hi There, How Is It Going? #npowerng / NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / Is This Information Authentic Npowerng? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npowerng by youngsahito(m): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=arowz56 post=69314076][/quote]how were u able to check ur name among the pre selected list?
Re: Npowerng by youngsahito(m): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
npowerng:
Npower
Published by N-Power NG ·
Dear 2017 applicants,

Let us be very clear, yes you have a right to be unhappy about how long your deployment has taken and yes you have a right to express your displeasure.

You however do NOT have a right to be rude on this page or call anyone names. You will be BLOCKED!!!

Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede has promised that you will be deployed this month and we promise you that it WILL BE DONE.

Now be decent in expressing yourselves like 2016 Beneficiaries.

#NPowerNG
I tried to check my name on ur site for the pre selected list but your site us not responding.what can I do?
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
Rootprof:
Guys please let give npower team breathing space. I believe the reason why we're unable to access our dashboard is cos of the updating going on. Thanks

smiley

If you are having difficulties in accessing the N-power portal kindly exit the browser or page and try again later.
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
youngsahito:
I tried to check my name on ur site for the pre selected list but your site us not responding.what can I do?

If you are having difficulties in accessing the N-power portal kindly exit the browser or page and try again later.
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
jessykings:

No, different LGA

At this point, You can not change your address, sir.

The redeployment process has already been concluded.
Re: Npowerng by youngsahito(m): 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
npowerng:

pls send me the authenticated site to check for the pre selection list...thanks
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
mongreat:
I am. I have complained that the portal has not been working since yesterday evening. I just posted same on their Facebook page.

Please be patient, We are working on it.
Re: Npowerng by musco4me: 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
npowerng:

Please be patient, We are working on it.
Still not opening
Re: Npowerng by arowz56(m): 2:29am On Jul 20, 2018
youngsahito:
how were u able to check ur name among the pre selected list?

Ha ha! http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login type in your phone number or email address you used in registring
Re: Npowerng by youngsahito(m): 6:41am On Jul 20, 2018
arowz56:

Ha ha! http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login type in your phone number or email address you used in registring
tnks, but do they sent message to our email?
Re: Npowerng by youngsahito(m): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2018
npowerng:
Npower
Published by N-Power NG ·
Dear 2017 applicants,

Let us be very clear, yes you have a right to be unhappy about how long your deployment has taken and yes you have a right to express your displeasure.

You however do NOT have a right to be rude on this page or call anyone names. You will be BLOCKED!!!

Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede has promised that you will be deployed this month and we promise you that it WILL BE DONE.

Now be decent in expressing yourselves like 2016 Beneficiaries.

#NPowerNG
I tried to check mine for pre selection and it is telling me that my data is not found.
Re: Npowerng by Dammie199(f): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2018
@npower this will be the 10th time that I will be posting this message with no reply.... My bank details are showing unknown and I've tried to edit it but it's keeps telling me error that my first name is invalid and I've written to help and support severally but still no changes... Here are my email and phone number.... Dammieadebisi@gmail.com..... Phone number :07062543372
Re: Npowerng by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 05, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly give us their email address and phone numbers.

We can Exit them from here, Thank you.

Confirmed email of one beneficiary from Abia state now in Lagos is Nwanduihuoma@yahoo.com

Cc: npowerng

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People / Graduate Management Trainee Programme At MDL Ltd, Ibadan / Forte Oil PLC Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.