Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,374 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Top Smartphone Makers And The Football Teams They Support (PICS) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top Smartphone Makers And The Football Teams They Support (PICS) (27087 Views)

TECNO Beats Samsung, Others To Claim Africa's Top Smartphone Brand 2020 / Apple Falls To 4th Place In A List Of The World's Top Smartphone Makers / TECNO Moves To 9th While Apple Slips To 4th In The List Of Top Smartphone Makers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Smartphone Makers And The Football Teams They Support (PICS) by Unlimited22: 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
kennygee:
So innjoo sef dey there. Haven't heard of oppo and Blu.
There are lots of very good brands out there, but unfortunately Infinix and Tecno don cover our eye finish.
Case in point - Oppo, Vivo and Xiaomi.
I always dread the question 'What brand of phone are you using' because I always have to pronounce Xiaomi like 17 times.

1 Like

Re: Top Smartphone Makers And The Football Teams They Support (PICS) by princetom1(m): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
pxjosh:
5. InnJoo and RCD Espanyol

That's because their products are very substandard and shitty. I can never forget how the injoo fire I used almost ruin my life. Anywhere I see Injoo product na to pick race, even if they're giving it for free. Very very shitty and unserious brand who make substandard products

Innjoo fire grin
That smartphone wan kill us in my household... We had 3, solve one issue, 2 more spring up... Wen i no wan die, i later abandoned it with them, all the 3, i can still remember the faces of their staffs, being a regular... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Top Smartphone Makers And The Football Teams They Support (PICS) by Tomoyayi(m): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
cocoboss:
make dem add isi-ewu abeg wink wink

Oya take double portion

Re: Top Smartphone Makers And The Football Teams They Support (PICS) by harmbhrosz(m): 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
pol23:
Apple- Eyimba.

OP said top smart phone...And I can see Oppo,Injoo,Blu and several others.
Top smart phones are.
Samsung
Apple
HTC
Techno
Motorola
Infinix
LG
Nokia
Sony
Oppo is a Top brand.

And please remove infinix and Tecno from that your list

3 Likes

Re: Top Smartphone Makers And The Football Teams They Support (PICS) by cocoboss(m): 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin grin grin...you wee never xperience old age
Tomoyayi:

Oya take double portion
Re: Top Smartphone Makers And The Football Teams They Support (PICS) by TechCapon(m): 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
princetom1:

Innjoo fire grin
That smartphone wan kill us in my household... We had 3, solve one issue, 2 more spring up... Wen i no wan die, i later abandoned it with them, all the 3, i can still remember the faces of their staffs, being a regular... grin grin
very funny cheesy
Re: Top Smartphone Makers And The Football Teams They Support (PICS) by Badtman(m): 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
dukechilezie:
We don't have OPPO phones in Nigeria
I have new one for sale with good spec
Re: Top Smartphone Makers And The Football Teams They Support (PICS) by Topmaike007(m): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
W3xy1:
Leagoo and Tottenham
because of this brand are supporting my club planning to get their m9pro
Re: Top Smartphone Makers And The Football Teams They Support (PICS) by Topmaike007(m): 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
Minjim:
Leagoo
that is my club,we are born to dare
Re: Top Smartphone Makers And The Football Teams They Support (PICS) by Henri8: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
owomida1:
What of Imose?
Na Yoruba name be that?
Re: Top Smartphone Makers And The Football Teams They Support (PICS) by AceDomino(m): 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
Dead article. Chelsea n Samsung... I cannot laff. After how many years have both parties parted ways?
Re: Top Smartphone Makers And The Football Teams They Support (PICS) by Tomoyayi(m): 3:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
cocoboss:
grin grin grin...you wee never xperience old age

Amen And you too buh This your prayer Ehn, get as e be o grin

1 Like

Re: Top Smartphone Makers And The Football Teams They Support (PICS) by cocoboss(m): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
na IPOB prayer Request cool cool
Tomoyayi:

Amen And you too buh This your prayer Ehn, get as e be o grin
Re: Top Smartphone Makers And The Football Teams They Support (PICS) by cyberwinner1(m): 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
I never knew BLU is an acronym
Re: Top Smartphone Makers And The Football Teams They Support (PICS) by Kaycee7(m): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
pxjosh:
5. InnJoo and RCD Espanyol

That's because their products are very substandard and shitty. I can never forget how the injoo fire I used almost ruin my life. Anywhere I see Injoo product na to pick race, even if they're giving it for free. Very very shitty and unserious brand who make substandard products
Same here bro. The phone do me strong thing last year. I don't even want to remember what model of Innjoo it was. Lord knows I won't even buy Innjoo biscuit talk more of electronics. Mtcheew
Re: Top Smartphone Makers And The Football Teams They Support (PICS) by shereef19: 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
Sendo and arsenal
Re: Top Smartphone Makers And The Football Teams They Support (PICS) by massalati(m): 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
ibroauthen:
Ok

@ Your signature, is the job legit and how much have you made so far? contact me @ adiegodwinosise@gmail.com
Re: Top Smartphone Makers And The Football Teams They Support (PICS) by Jadoskii(m): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
Huawei -arsenal

Re: Top Smartphone Makers And The Football Teams They Support (PICS) by bonetalk(m): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
pol23:
Apple- Eyimba.
OP said top smart phone...And I can see Oppo,Injoo,Blu and several others. Top smart phones are. Samsung Apple HTC Techno Motorola Infinix LG Nokia Sony
u wanna tell me that Blu is not a top smartphone? u know nothing Jon snow
Re: Top Smartphone Makers And The Football Teams They Support (PICS) by bonetalk(m): 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
pol23:
Apple- Eyimba.
OP said top smart phone...And I can see Oppo,Injoo,Blu and several others. Top smart phones are. Samsung Apple HTC Techno Motorola Infinix LG Nokia Sony
u wanna tell me that Blu is not a top smartphone? u know nothing Jon snow
Re: Top Smartphone Makers And The Football Teams They Support (PICS) by bonetalk(m): 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
Unlimited22:

There are lots of very good brands out there, but unfortunately Infinix and Tecno don cover our eye finish.
Case in point - Oppo, Vivo and Xiaomi.
I always dread the question 'What brand of phone are you using' because I always have to pronounce Xiaomi like 17 times.
there was a guy arguing with me on phone issue, I mentioned xiaomi, he said he has never heard that before, this is the same guy that claims 'too know' on phone issue.
the worst is even if u go out to phone shops that u want to buy the phone they will be looking at you with confusion because they they know it
Re: Top Smartphone Makers And The Football Teams They Support (PICS) by owomida1: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
Henri8:

Na Yoruba name be that?

I no even know self. Na so i dey see the fone oh
Re: Top Smartphone Makers And The Football Teams They Support (PICS) by Abdulsamiuh(m): 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
man u and chivita ;Dman u and chivita
Re: Top Smartphone Makers And The Football Teams They Support (PICS) by tck2000(m): 5:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
W3xy1:
Leagoo and Tottenham

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. / Sales Rep Discouraged Me From Ordering Phones From Overseas, Gave These Reasons / USSD Code: How To Check Your Gtbank Account Balance With Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.