Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Jonathan And His Wife Patience Carry Ffk's Triplets As They Visit The Family!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And His Wife Patience Carry Ffk's Triplets As They Visit The Family!!! (1012 Views)

Former President Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Meet Former President Olus / Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan And His Wife Patience Carry Ffk's Triplets As They Visit The Family!!! by infonews3: 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
The Former Nigeria President Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and the former First Lady of Nigeria Patience Jonathan visited the family of Former Aviation Minister Femi Fani Kayode to rejoice with him on the birth of his triplets.

The former first couple visited FFK's Abuja home yesterday and were received by FFK and his wife Precious Chikwendu. The couple's first son, Aragorn, who is 2, was also present as can be seen in photos shared by FFK.

The father-of-eight captioned the photos: "It was an honor and privilage for Precious and I to receive President Goodluck Jonathan and First Lady Peace Jonathan in our Abuja home yesterday.They came to see our three beautiful
source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1561/jonathan-and-his-wife-carry-ffks-triplets-as-they-visit-the-family?new=1

lalasticlala seun mynd44 missyb3 fynestboi uboma honeric01 do the needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And His Wife Patience Carry Ffk's Triplets As They Visit The Family!!! by 99100(m): 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
Wow ! Triplets.. FFK is really a strong man and his wife fruitful. grin.

I'm happy for them.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And His Wife Patience Carry Ffk's Triplets As They Visit The Family!!! by infonews3: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
no be small thing ooo
99100:

I'm happy for them.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And His Wife Patience Carry Ffk's Triplets As They Visit The Family!!! by CharlotteFlair: 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
99100:

I'm happy for them.
Very very strong! Unlike Oshiomole that went to cape Verde to marry his fellow man. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And His Wife Patience Carry Ffk's Triplets As They Visit The Family!!! by Truckpusher(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
99100:

I'm happy for them.
All thanks to IVF tongue
Re: Jonathan And His Wife Patience Carry Ffk's Triplets As They Visit The Family!!! by johnmartus(m): 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
Precious have poison this stupid man no wonder he continue acting like a fool even he has changed the mode of his dressing to that of IBO .is this a name aragorn or Aragon. undecided
Re: Jonathan And His Wife Patience Carry Ffk's Triplets As They Visit The Family!!! by infonews3: 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
this is deep
CharlotteFlair:
Very very strong! Unlike Oshiomole that went to cape Verde to marry his fellow man. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And His Wife Patience Carry Ffk's Triplets As They Visit The Family!!! by Ziggylady(f): 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
Truckpusher:
All thanks to IVF tongue

Haters!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And His Wife Patience Carry Ffk's Triplets As They Visit The Family!!! by Ziggylady(f): 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
99100:

I'm happy for them.

Spot on!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And His Wife Patience Carry Ffk's Triplets As They Visit The Family!!! by Truckpusher(m): 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ziggylady:

Haters!
Not at all.

Just trying to educate ignoramuses like your kind that you don't need a special strength and a miracle working God to conceive a triplet. tongue
Re: Jonathan And His Wife Patience Carry Ffk's Triplets As They Visit The Family!!! by Ziggylady(f): 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
Truckpusher:
Not at all.

Just trying to educate ignoramuses like your kind that you don't need a special strength and a miracle working God to conceive a triplet. tongue

Please shushhhhh!!!..where you there when the IVF was carried out??.Aproko on the move!

..besides no amount of IVF can help you if shooting blanks is your makeup embarassed...

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And His Wife Patience Carry Ffk's Triplets As They Visit The Family!!! by chriskosherbal(m): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
Truckpusher:
Not at all.

I quite agree with you on some part but were you said you don't need a miracle working God for this ...
Hmmm that hit me really bad whaaaaaaaat ...bro i dont care who you are and what you do, no disrespect this is the simple truth you need God in whatever you do,be it physically, spiritually or otherwise.

If the miracle working God decided that those triplet will not see the light of the day, if they like let them gather all the scientists in this world and use IVF or IVO or whatever it will come to nothing .

Am not a saint ..but Baba God nu get mate ooo

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And His Wife Patience Carry Ffk's Triplets As They Visit The Family!!! by Truckpusher(m): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ziggylady:

Please shushhhhh!!!..where you there when the IVF was carried out??.Aproko on the move!

..besides no amount of IVF can help you if shooting blanks is your makeup embarassed...
Even if stupidity herself should smack your face ,you will still remain a belligerent unassuming simpleton.
Re: Jonathan And His Wife Patience Carry Ffk's Triplets As They Visit The Family!!! by Ziggylady(f): 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
Truckpusher:
Even if stupidity herself should smack your face ,you will still remain a belligerent unassuming simpleton.

IVF crooner who knows nothing except gossiping like a pre-schooler on issues ...yeye.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And His Wife Patience Carry Ffk's Triplets As They Visit The Family!!! by Truckpusher(m): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
chriskosherbal:
I quite agree with you on some part but were you said you don't need a miracle working God for this ...
Hmmm that hit me really bad whaaaaaaaat ...bro i dont care who you are and what you do, no disrespect this is the simple truth you need God in whatever you do,be it physically, spiritually or otherwise.

If the miracle working God decided that those triplet will not see the light of the day, if they like let them gather all the scientists in this world and use IVF or IVO or whatever it will come to nothing .

Stop painting me like some kind of atheist fighting God here.

Yes , in everything you do no matter how perfect you do it you still need that 1% God factor for it to happen and this is why he created us and gave us brain, eyes , nose , ear , wisdom and knowledge all Glory be to his name. However , I will not spare some lazy scripture nibbling dimwits who thinks that everything works because God himself took out his time to attend to that particular matter when he has given you everything you need to succeed. This is exactly my point and of course it is not by natural human strength - IVF is science and God gave men knowledge and wisdom to unearth the mystery behind every work of scientific achievement.
Re: Jonathan And His Wife Patience Carry Ffk's Triplets As They Visit The Family!!! by Truckpusher(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ziggylady:

IVF crooner who knows nothing except gossiping like a pre-schooler on issues ...yeye.
Where is the gossip here ?
I was only raising awareness that IVF and some over the counter prescription can do the same thing.

Learn from everything - You don't raise dust where there is no dust.

Are you naturally predisposed to quarreling ? even in a social forum ?

It is a sign of mental illness.
Re: Jonathan And His Wife Patience Carry Ffk's Triplets As They Visit The Family!!! by Bluezy13(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
chriskosherbal:

There is this meme of a white kid, putting on yellow T-shirt or so, with his eyes turned upwards, his hands placed in an angle of 90° in front of him and his mouth twisted sarcastically as if tying to mimic someone spewing trash (yeye).

You need that meme.
And sadly, I don't have it.
Re: Jonathan And His Wife Patience Carry Ffk's Triplets As They Visit The Family!!! by infonews3: 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bluezy13:

There is this meme of a white kid, putting on yellow T-shirt or so, with his eyes turned upwards, his hands placed in an angle of 90° in front of him and his mouth twisted sarcastically as if tying to mimic someone spewing trash (yeye).

You need that meme.
And sadly, I don't have it.
Re: Jonathan And His Wife Patience Carry Ffk's Triplets As They Visit The Family!!! by 99100(m): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
chriskosherbal:

Spare me those trash.
The more useless a country the higher the maternal mortality rate.Google it.
Its no God's fault but fault of the system you find your self.
Re: Jonathan And His Wife Patience Carry Ffk's Triplets As They Visit The Family!!! by Malawian(m): 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
johnmartus:
Precious have poison this stupid man no wonder he continue acting like a fool even he has changed the mode of his dressing to that of IBO .is this a name aragorn or Aragon. undecided
FANI KAYODE BU ONYE NKE ANYI grin grin
Re: Jonathan And His Wife Patience Carry Ffk's Triplets As They Visit The Family!!! by infonews3: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
sad sad
Malawian:

FANI KAYODE BU ONYE NKE ANYI grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The 2019 Election........ Hear Me Out, It Is Not A Prophecy But A Script. / More Photos: Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra / Caption This Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Senator Ademola Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.