Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Tboss exposes men who send Joystick pictures to her (See Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss exposes men who send Joystick pictures to her (See Photos) (1693 Views)

Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her / Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tboss exposes men who send Joystick pictures to her (See Photos) by 9Ebisco: 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Tboss, has called out men who send her pictures of their Joystick to stop the immoral act.

Tboss, took to her Snapchat page lamenting the pictures, saying they were violating her eyes.

On her Snapchat, she wrote, “Dear guys, you all need to stop sending D*ck pictures.

“Like yo, my chest is hurting from what just jumped at me not to mention the violation it caused my eyes.

“My beautiful personal space is not so personal anymore.

“So now that you have shown me your bits, what are you expecting to happen? Am I supposed to call you up?

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/tboss-exposes-men-who-send-joystick.html

Re: Tboss exposes men who send Joystick pictures to her (See Photos) by okwabayi(m): 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
“So now that you have shown me your bits, what are you expecting to happen? Am I supposed to call you up?
Hahahaha. At the end na frustration dey hammer the woman. She is codedly telling us the pictures give her wet dreams.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress Nadia Buari Watches Her Daughter As She Crawls To Climb Steps / See The Winners Of Miss Honours Hall 2018, Unilag / Cultists Disrupt Davido's Portharcourt Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.