Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House (69570 Views)

Outrage As Policemen Carry Unconscious Farah Dagogo To Court (Photos) / "They Just Burnt Our Votes" - Votes On Fire As People Flee In Lagos (video, Pics / Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Uzosaint(m): 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
PDP Neva descended this low all in d name of gaining power, Saturday might produce one of d worst elections in history just DAT I hope it holds.
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
Dear op, I can't see anybody running. All I can see is a smoking car and people walking majestically angry
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by semyman: 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
To believe this drama is the worst disappointment you will ever do to yourself, because of the desperation to win on Saturday at all cost, he is just acting up all sorts of episodes leading to the election. We thought we have seen it all yesterday, but this has taken it to a new bar and zenith. Fayose has stolen from the nation and Ekiti people, so he will prefer death to loosing to opposition because he can never pay back what he has stolen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by HomeOfMe(f): 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
veekid:
I'm watching the PDP rally live on channels TV as Im typing this ....
If all these accusations were true; then we are not safe in 2019. This is bullshíts mehn..
Fayose was crying live on TV, he had some neck shits supporting his neck in severe pain.
Are we still practising democracy
I saw him cry too on AIT My husband said he was acting;my husband is an apc member. But I disagree with him. The Fayose I saw looked wounded. This is tyranny. Fela durotoye declared to run,you lots said he should go and sit down. Are these recycled leaders you want to vote for,both apc and pdp. Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they have.

7 Likes

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by jolomiurenyi(m): 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tarzan360:
tongue Fayose really develop ekiti state, from the pictures above u will know that ado is far better develop than lokoja..... Thank God yahaya bello have learn from ekiti state

Ogbeni, every state headquarter is well developed.

1 Like

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by isahsalee: 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
kennosklint:
PDP will still win

For where? Ekiti that PDP used federal might to win election in 2015 even when it was obvious that APC won but, PDP was declared winner.

Wait and see? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by israelmao(m): 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
Election time is now war time in my country?
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by NsukkaDeeje: 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
This could all be drama, poorly stage-managed. Both parties trying hard to whip up sentiments. Just watched Fayose on AIT few minutes ago at the PDP rally. Like the Dino saga few months ago, Fayose stepped out wearing a neck collar, an arm sling and holding unto clutches..... all from teargas! Believe politicians at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Almunjid(m): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
id911:
The Federal Government plan is certainly to cause chaos and violence so that a state of emergency will be declared. That's their game plan
No, that's not true. Na fayose mouth dey cause problem for am!. The guy mouth dey leak. Lol
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by wink2015(m): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
The Unthinkable will happen in states in Nigeria by the time states in Nigeria is granted the right to establish their own STATE POLICE FORCE.

A stubborn governor like Ayodele Fayose will use his own state police to confront the federal police.

That can even lead to a civil war situation.

Politicians in Nigeria are destroying the fabrics of our own society for their own selfish desire to have full control of our collective commonwealth.

Outgoing governor Ayodele Fayose is feeling that the federal government want to rig the coming governorship election in Ekiti state and President Muhammadu Buhari want to arrest him and prosecute him using EFCC for treasury looting.

1 Like

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by BanevsJoker(m): 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
Python Dance 2.0
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
HomeOfMe:
I saw him cry too on AIT My husband said he was acting;my husband is an apc member. But I disagree with him. The Fayose I saw looked wounded. This is tyranny. Fela durotoye declared to run,you lots said he should go and sit down. Are these recycled leaders you want to vote for,both apc and pdp. Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they have.

You are just acting like a typical woman. Emotional beings. Your husband has seen through fayose's deciet, but you chose to be brainwashed by his antics

2 Likes

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by legreat(m): 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
Judging from the last election Ekiti held and how the previous government helped to rig. With Fayose and Obanikoro - There must be a reason a state governor does not want to receive the president, beyond just playing opposition. There must be something the police are looking for in the state house that you and I do not know.

Fayose is not clean in elections based on his antecedents.

But my issue with this APC lead government is - if they put the same level of effort is fighting the headmen killers and shame them publicly like this - they would need not to to work too hard to win elections. You cannot be selective in your fights. Fight the common enemy of the country not your private foes alone.

The greatest fight that can be given to Nigerian right now is for all of this politicians to repent, resign and retire. Allow fresh innovative and successful people to run the country. We are tired of this dramas.

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by datribune: 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
People who talk too much ar usually cowards. See Fayose who was killing peaceful protesters four years ago now weeping shamelessly on TV. Stop wailing & face ur certain defeat this saturday.

Fayose's former Attorney-General dumps PDP for APC
Many SAs
Many Commissioners
Many House of Assembly members
Many PDP NEC

All gone. Oshoko, it's all over. Kirikiri loading �

2 Likes

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Rindo69: 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
Herein lies the reason why the FG will never allow states have their own police. Yesterday, a rally held and nobody disperses them; today the police are shooting sporadically at innocent civilians. Instead of them to be hunting the people who killed their colleagues in Abuja.

We still play very infantile politics and are only paving the way for anarchy and the army to take over.

Silly politicians

2 Likes

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by onatisi(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
apc has lost this election
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Liberator007(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Early this morning, armed policemen sealed off Ekiti Government House and prevented supporters of Governor Ayodele Fayose from entering.

A rally scheduled to take place at the new Pavilion located at Fajuyi, which was within the vicinity of the Government House was botched as policemen teargased the participants .

The policemen were shooting sporadically into the air as they dispersed the PDP members who were called by Fayose to rally support for Prof Kolapo Olusola

The PDP members had massed at the new pavilion when policemen swooped on them and dispersed the gathering.

Those affected fled in different directions to prevent being arrested by police.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/people-flee-as-armed-policemen-shoot-sporadically-at-ekiti-govt-house-photos.html

Watch Videos Here.
Some morons have actually been justifying this sad action by the FG and the Police citing examples of PDP doing same. The point now is that APC was voted in by the dimwits who felt the needed to do things differently from how it was done under the PDP. If you are now justifying this, then where is the change you clamoured for? It shows how shallow minded you are. For your information, Ekiti people will vote their choice on Saturday and they will reject Fayemi once again!

4 Likes

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by utenwuson: 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tarzan360:
tongue Fayose really develop ekiti state, from the pictures above u will know that ado is far better develop than lokoja..... Thank God yahaya bello have learn from ekiti state
exactly my thoughts, very neat view, we cant boost of such view in lokoja or anywhere in kogi yet our mumu small boy went to disgrace himself thinking he's doing us
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by veekid(m): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Happney65 also watched it live, he's a nairalander and he was on the same page with your husband, I think, but he ain't no Buhari supporter nor APC.
Truth be told, what's happening in ekiti state right now is far beyond drama or pretending shíts. No one in this country is safe come 2019. You can just imagine doing that to a sitting governor. It's absurd mehn.
Are we practising democracy or what other crazy stuff is this?

2 Likes

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Jaqenhghar: 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
nigeria is a cesspool. the worst place to ever come from. no stability. the people way day carry this politics for head na dem go kill themselves. all the politicians na rogues. no one clean. even grassroot politicians na confirm criminals.
see abike dabiri way i carry for head day campaign for that year. look wetin she don turn to. all man for himself. if you fall mugu people go take u shine.
anybody way day hope for better nigeria na dreamer. the country day sink everyday.
e better say u even live for ghana than nigeria.
all the rich men and wealthy men dem don push their kids outside the country.
some people go day tell you say nigeria good. e go better. the same people day take loan to send their family member outside.

even dangote pikin no day the country. you go day imagine say with their enormous power and influence dem suppose day to enjoy royal treatment for the country, but na lie, they rather become second-class citizens elsewhere than be royals in nigeria.
nigeria be like summer home to many of them.
governor of ekiti go day vacation, instead of going to taraba or calabar to spend his vacation, the first thing na ticket outside the country.
na that place man won survive?
na God day save nigerians.
any politicians way una catch just kill am one time make one thief less.
all these thieves way day go rob poor people deserve to die.
take the risk and rob the politicians way make una poor. and justice is served.
My brother tell them Xhosanostra check this out

2 Likes

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by kkboy(m): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose used the power at his disposal to ensure that the APC rally was a flop. So APC should use the powers at their own disposal to teach Fayose and his PDP cohorts a lesson.

1 Like

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by BanevsJoker(m): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tinolee:
Where are the people running �! Are they invincible ni? Bleep hearsay! Fayose Don Fail! You can’t help him?
It's 2018, Nigerians still can't differentiate between invisible and invincible.
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Sokoyaseye(m): 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
It is a do or die affair in Nigerian politics

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Rexnegro(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
ThatCEO:
If you are in support of yesterday's boycott by transport workers. I think it's not too far fetched if the Federal police quash any rally today.

We are all capable of madness, it is wrong for one person to claim such monopoly.
hehehehehhehehheheheh funny comment

1 Like

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by BanevsJoker(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
Omeokachie:
Buhari's brand of democracy.

Nigeria just moved 50yrs backwards with this tyrant.

Getting his bony ass out of office is a task that must be done.
When Orubebe told you in 2015 that WE WILL NOT TAKE IT, you all made fun of him.
Now you can eat your CHANGE and have it.
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by sheyflixy1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
semyman:
To believe this drama is the worst disappointment you will ever do to yourself, because of the desperation to win on Saturday at all cost, he is just acting up all sorts of episodes leading to the election. We thought we have seen it all yesterday, but this has taken it to a new bar and zenith. Fayose has stolen from the nation and Ekiti people, so he will prefer death to loosing to opposition because he can never pay back what he has stolen
I dnt think u wrote dis........

1 Like

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose na better soup

LMAO grin

Mad ngige
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by ak22(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
id911:
The Federal Government plan is certainly to cause chaos and violence so that a state of emergency will be declared. That's their game plan

Do you remembered what PDP did to fayemi June 9 2014 ? You can Google it .
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by xpmode(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tarzan360:

Government House Vicinity is what you are seeing, the Gov Fayose decide to built the only Overhead bride in from of the same Govt House.

Allahu Akbar
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by Rekit: 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tarzan360:
You are very correct.
The government and the people of Kogi state has refuse to develop Lokoja.
Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by teekay213(m): 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
chiedu7:
APC don carry dem wahala go Ekiti

Ekiti people APC dem selves say ur to vote PDP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKqgwW17aQI
God bless you for this video,

I laugh yesterday when I watched it. cheesy

See blunder!

Where can I get the full video?

1 Like

Re: People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House by joameh: 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose never see it is on Saturday he will surely ripe what he did in 2014.No matter Fayemi will win Governorship election in Ekiti state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Second Stanza Of The Nigerian National Anthem Is A Prayer For The Youths. / US Embassy Reacts To The Suspension And Replacement Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.