Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs (16559 Views)

Chima Ojukwu, Remarries, Weds Oluchi / Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband / Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
swiperthefox:
That how it works both ways. Just like Britney Spears is paying her ex husband Alimony and Child support. It is usually the party with the most money in the relationship that pays the other be it male or female.
In Nigeria, if you like marry in the registry they hardly give the woman a penny. It is very sad though because I know of a guy in Nigeria who married when he had nothing but now he is very rich. Hewants to divorce the wife without giving her a penny after 3 kids. That's not nice at all.

Those laws are bullshït bro.. Why should she paying alimony to a grown ass man? The US laws always amaze me.

As for your last statement.. If he did registry marriage then the court will grant child support to who ever is given child custody.

As for the properties.. In Nigeria you can only go out with what you acquired before the marriage and what you contributed to the acquiring during marriage. You can't go into marriage with nothing and expect to leave with someone's assets.

I'll only support that 50% in Nigeria if it apply only to men who turn their wives into housewives.
Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
swiperthefox:
That how it works both ways. Just like Britney Spears is paying her ex husband Alimony and Child support. It is usually the party with the most money in the relationship that pays the other be it male or female.
In Nigeria, if you like marry in the registry they hardly give the woman a penny. It is very sad though because I know of a guy in Nigeria who married when he had nothing but now he is very rich. Hewants to divorce the wife without giving her a penny after 3 kids. That's not nice at all.

Then child support.. .

You don't have money to take care of a child but you want to cling to the child. 

Most fathers are willing to take custody these days.. Just that the courts hardly grant fathers custody and sometimes the women frustrate them because they want to use the kids as meal ticket. 

I stick with the opinion that the parent who's more financially stable enough to carter for the kids needs should be awarded child custody . 

If the woman is more financially stable she should be awarded child custody while if the man is more financially stable he should be awarded child custody
Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by eagleeye3: 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
swiperthefox:
Rubbish yet again. He refused to show us what Benita said to him. Benuta should please publish the whole messages.
He said he has killers. They should notify Nigerian Police in case anything happens to them.
He will still lose at the end of the day. He will pay alimony and give her half of everything and pay child support until their child is 18 years.
Let him keep ranting online.
She left him. Not the other way round. Moreover, the lady is angry that the guy moved on with his life so fast.
Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by eagleeye3: 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
memories1:
Both parties are plain immature. Marital issues are PRIVATE matters not for social media. I do wonder if people go through proper counseling these days before towing the path of marriage. Their online show is quite pathetic.
If this hadn't gone online, everyone will believe that he is wife beater. The woman brought drama to his doorsteps so let her stew in her own brew.
Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by GrammarCheck: 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
This guy has never heard of punctuations in his life.
Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by swiperthefox: 5:47am On Jul 12, 2018
eagleeye3:

She left him. Not the other way round. Moreover, the lady is angry that the guy moved on with his life so fast.
She left him because he turned her into a punching bag.
I don't believe anything he says. The lady was the first to put the public on notice that she has walked out of the marriage. She will no longer pretend that all is good, before she meets an untimely death due to domestic abuse.
I don't understand how that publication translated to that she is angry that he quickly moved on.
Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by eagleeye3: 6:22am On Jul 12, 2018
swiperthefox:
She left him because he turned her into a punching bag.
I don't believe anything he says. The lady was the first to put the public on notice that she has walked out of the marriage. She will no longer pretend that all is good, before she meets an untimely death due to domestic abuse.
I don't understand how that publication translated to that she is angry that he quickly moved on.
Actually, Chima was the first to hint of their separation months back. But he didn't go to bloggers. He wrote it on his FB wall that , so because you now have the green card you feel you can do anything you like. He later deleted it.
Anyways we will never know the whole truth. But women have been known to tell lies just to cover up.... Chima has been violent and she never for once voiced it out. They separated in 2012, why did she have to go back to that violent man? Abegy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him / See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) / Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.