Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak (29075 Views)

Ex-Governors Adebayo, Fayose, Fayemi, Endorse Oyebanji For Second Term In Office / BREAKING!! 'War' In Ekiti: Fayose, Fayemi Clash 7 Days To Inauguration / I Will Reverse Anti-grazing Law Made By Fayose; Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by Goddex: 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Sa
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by jjjjj2017: 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
DONSMITH123:

hate speech
Go n take your drug
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by DONSMITH123(m): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
tsavde:
APC held their rally few days back and now they are stopping PDP from organising their own?

Election is Saturday. Are you still expecting any other Rally?

Naija

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
royalamour:
grin This is even good. Fayose will now ride on the people's evoked empathy and win. Idiot APC
what will Fayose win?
Is he contesting?
Tell me more

1 Like

Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by tsavde(m): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Other state shud learn from this.
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by SalamRushdie: 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
sirzent:

I have nothing to say to someone who calls Buhari beloved
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by DONSMITH123(m): 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
jjjjj2017:

Go n take your drug

jeje coz Fayose is in hot soup grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by Ziggylady(f): 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
DONSMITH123:

When Fayose has been ranting where were you?

When he was busy insulting office of the President where were you?

Wake up. This is Karma.

GEJ did same thing to APC guys in 2014.

Do you know the meaning of Karma??.. if you do,then you will know that same karma awaits you as well..

When ever APC loses at the centre,their members will be hunted down as well..i hope you all will not cry 'impunity' then..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ziggylady:

You can keep fooling yourselves,...your APC gods will not be there forever..I hope you will book-mark today as well as your comments when it-s your turn to be crushed..

Continue supporting evil and immunity like you dont have blood running through your veins that can be spilt.
how can a lady bottle up so much bitterness. the person you are defending did worse in 2014 oh. he doesn't even give a hoot about you. just fighting for political self gains

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by Newpride(m): 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose is useless and senseless governor that he has nothing good to show as his past work in the state that can speak for him but rather prefers publicity stunt and noise making.
Why must he hold a rally today when election is holding on Saturday, hasn’t he done enough rally for the past three years of his prodigal ruling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by DONSMITH123(m): 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ziggylady:

Do you know the meaning of Karma??.. if you,then you will know that same karma awaits you as well..

When ever APC loses at the centre,their members will be hunted down as well..i hope you all will not cry 'impunity' then..

Why not said all these when Ekiti was rigged for Fayose or when Amaechi, Oshiomole and co was made to remain in Ekiti Airport under arrest for hours on the order of your hero.

Abeg say something else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
maxiuc:
angry

Fayose a Chief executive officer of a state withdrawal of his security aids is wrong

Fayemi what does he need security for which political office does he occupy

Let's get things straight
oh , Fayemi does not need security kwa?
So that you guys can assassinate him easily? Continue .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by Shukuakukobambi: 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
owobokiri:
They planned it well.... All are aimed at laying fayose barer for an unmitigated assault. But those of you who cheer this on should also know that this may have been the beginning of democracy in this country... We actually dodged a bullet when Babangida chased out this desert iguana in 1985. No character has troubled Nigerias existence like this man called buhari...

Did you sound this pious and holy when wike's hausa soldier threatened to shoot amaechi on live channels TV? Did you say this same thing when channels reporter and camera man had their recorder damaged and they were manhandled?

Ekiti people will defend their votes. Fayose is not so important

4 Likes

Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by elmodee7(m): 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
jjjjj2017:
We are here watching, people of Ekiti must brace up and confront this tyrant called Muhammad Buhari who is hellbent on destroying Ekiti and conquering it to Fulani grazing reserve. A vote for APC will cause nothing but regret

THUNDER SCATTER ALL APC AGENTS

THUNDER SCATTER ALL APC APOLIGISTS

THUNDER SCATTER MUHAMMADU BUHARI
and ur papa , ur mama, ur generation yet unborn. mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by Troublemaker007(m): 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
wingmanII:
Withdraw security from a sitting governor because of elections in his state?
Was Oshiomole security withdrawn during the last gubernatorial elections in Edo state?
This is wrong.
So if there is state police, it means the federal and state police will fight. This IGP is so unprofessional, a bloody stooge!

Thank you for this comment. 2019! Buhari will wipe out half the population of Nigerians before the entire nation will wake up.
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by DONSMITH123(m): 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
silastemplar:
how can a lady bottle up so much bitterness. the person you are defending did worse in 2014 oh. he doesn't even give a hoot about you. just fighting for political self gains

no mind her. I wish she google a little about Ekiti election in 2014.

2 Likes

Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by jjjjj2017: 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
DONSMITH123:

jeje coz Fayose is in hot soup grin grin
hot soup? plz meet you doctor asap before it got out of hand
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by temiflex01(m): 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
But their party held their own peacefully. Buhari is a terrorist!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by westcole: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/275802-just-in-buhari-signs-nfiu-act-separates-it-from-efcc.html

President Muhammadu Buhari has assented to the Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit Act into law.
This was revealed Wednesday by the president’s Senior Special Assistant on National Assembly (Senate), Ita Enang, while briefing State House correspondents in Abuja.
Mr Enang said with the signing of the bill, the NFIU will cease to exist as a department in the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
“NFIU will now be domiciled in the Central Bank of Nigeria, but as an autonomous and Independent body,” Mr Enang said.
Details shortly….
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by DONSMITH123(m): 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
jjjjj2017:

hot soup? plz meet you doctor asap before it got out of hand

i will not insult you. Give me a valid arguement.

1 Like

Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by jjjjj2017: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
elmodee7:
and ur papa , ur mama, ur generation yet unborn. mumu.
ago lo pa baba e, instead of you to live a different life you too don join your papa in the game? o ta fun e grin
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by Pancs(m): 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
Is that also the norm during presidential elections?
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by DONSMITH123(m): 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
temiflex01:
But their party held their own peacefully. Buhari is a terrorist!!! undecided undecided undecided

Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by Ziggylady(f): 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
silastemplar:

How can a sane human support nonsense like you all are doing??..cant you ever do the right thing as Africans and Nigerians??...if all this mis-rule by APC/Buhari results in civil unrest in this country,i will be affected!

..Power is transient and no one or group of people has it forever..Must Africans behave like animals all the time??..unable to rule themselves without descending to anarchy,chaos and war??
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by citygarden(m): 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
Not that I like fayose, but to withdraw his security is not the best idea has a sitting governor. It a treat to our democracy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by jjjjj2017: 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
DONSMITH123:

Nope, I don't dialogue with APC zombie cos they are programmed robot
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by dantyboy: 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
Is it the thunder that has scattered u already?
jjjjj2017:
We are here watching, people of Ekiti must brace up and confront this tyrant called Muhammad Buhari who is hellbent on destroying Ekiti and conquering it to Fulani grazing reserve. A vote for APC will cause nothing but regret

THUNDER SCATTER ALL APC AGENTS

THUNDER SCATTER ALL APC APOLIGISTS

THUNDER SCATTER MUHAMMADU BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by kanubiafra: 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose Is Entitiled To Security But Is fayemi Too?
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by jjjjj2017: 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
DONSMITH123:

Nope, I don't dialogue with APC zombie cos they are programmed robot
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by Ijaya123: 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ziggylady:

You can keep fooling yourselves,...your APC gods will not be there forever..I hope you will book-mark today as well as your comments when it-s your turn to be crushed..

Continue supporting evil and immunity like you dont have blood running through your veins that can be spilt.

I didn't hear your complaints when PDP under Jonathan grounded some sitting governor and placed Ekiti on lockdown 4 years ago?

What goes around comes around.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project / Halliburton: Four Ex-heads Of State, 89 Others Indicted / Ibrahim Dasuki's Corpse Arrives Sokoto For Final Burial In Chartered Plane. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.