Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak (29099 Views)

Ex-Governors Adebayo, Fayose, Fayemi, Endorse Oyebanji For Second Term In Office / BREAKING!! 'War' In Ekiti: Fayose, Fayemi Clash 7 Days To Inauguration / I Will Reverse Anti-grazing Law Made By Fayose; Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by AntiWailer: 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:
For those saying Fayose was not attacked today there you have it

So only Fayose was attacked with tear gas in the crowd. Everybody opened their eyes and Fayose Fainted ?

Use your brain once in a while.

If you did evolution in biology you will discover that organs not put to use usually disappear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by Ziggylady(f): 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
DONSMITH123:

Why not said all these when Ekiti was rigged for Fayose or when Amaechi, Oshiomole and co was made to remain in Ekiti Airport under arrest for hours on the order of your hero.

Abeg say something else.

Guy just book-mark the nonsense you are supporting,no need for silly repititions.
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by jjjjj2017: 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
dantyboy:
Is it the thunder that has scattered u already?
eyi to pa baba e
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by otokx(m): 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
Is Fayose a candidate in Saturday's election?

3 Likes

Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by SenorFax(m): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
80% of people posting on this thread to support APC are not even from Ekiti, haven't been in Ekiti, not residing in Ekiti, and will never be in Ekiti for the next 4 years or more to experience any regime. I wonder why they are in support of a government they'll never experience. They curse buhari, but praise him indirectly. They will come on social media blabbing about plateau killings, and others, yet they hold on to the same man causing them pains. Karma is a bitch. I pray make baba God let those in support of buhari experience buhari. It's not a curse oo, you will only get what you asked for.

In between, the guns am seeing on these security guys here in Ekiti is just too sophisticated,
If the same security was diverted to plateau earlier, I think some families would have been spared of the sudden death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by DONSMITH123(m): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
jjjjj2017:

Nope, I don't dialogue with APC zombie cos they are programmed robot

you are not worth my response anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by SalamRushdie: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
AntiWailer:

So only Fayose was attacked with tear gas in the crowd. Everybody opened their eyes and Fayose Fainted ?

Use your brain once in a while.

You have no proof that he didnt faint or faked it
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by Abbeyme: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
maxiuc:
angry

Fayose a Chief executive officer of a state withdrawal of his security aids is wrong

Fayemi what does he need security for which political office does he occupy

Let's get things straight

Go and read.

Ask people that are knowledgeable.

Do not display ignorance. There is no defense for that.

Do not be a lazy yoot. Read that comprehension up there. Your response is there!
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ziggylady:

How can a sane human support nonsense like you all are doing??..cant you ever do the right thing as Africans and Nigerians??...if all this mis-rule by APC/Buhari results in civil unrest in this country,i will be affected!

..Power is transient and no one or group of people has it forever..Must Africans behave like animals all the time??..unable to rule themselves without descending to anarchy,chaos and war??

I see you are getting all emotional on Fayoses drama. Its all exaggerated my dear to give the impression the ruling party is creating anarchy in the state. leave these politicians jare. He did worse in his own time. he will still do worse anytime he has federal backing

3 Likes

Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by PHILipu1(m): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
wingmanII:
Withdraw security from a sitting governor because of elections in his state?
Was Oshiomole security withdrawn during the last gubernatorial elections in Edo state?
This is wrong.
So if there is state police, it means the federal and state police will fight. This IGP is so unprofessional, a bloody stooge!
Yes,Oshiomole security details were withdrawn.
It is normal practice.

6 Likes

Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
H.H.KARMA dat name burst my head thou

1 Like

Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by 247Dior(m): 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
DONSMITH123:

forgotten what happened in 2014? Amaechi and Oshiomole were grounded. Forgotten Ekiti gate so soon?
How long will we continue like this? I thought we voted for change? You're so proud to justify this insanity. . There's no hope for this country
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by tinsel: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
maxiuc:
angry

Fayose a Chief executive officer of a state withdrawal of his security aids is wrong

You are right.
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by tinsel: 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Don't mind them, they have forgotten 2014 so soon and what fayose did.

He is reaping what he sowed
That is why we voted for change so the things of the past will not repeat.
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by princeade86(m): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
withdraw serving governor security? Oga ooooo.
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
maxiuc:
angry

you say my mind. I believe the police should always know what to say before telling the public
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by smartolala(m): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
But the last time I checked Fayose name will not be on the ballot... This is desperation taken to the extreme

1 Like

Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by BabaIbo: 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
Atiku for President 2019...
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by castrokins(m): 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
The Question Is, Is Fayose A Candidate In The Election? Is It Constitutionally Right To Withdraw Security Details From A Sitting Governor? Isn't He A Governor Until A New One Is Sworn In?

1 Like

Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by Butterflyleo: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
tinsel:

That is why we voted for change so the things of the past will not repeat.

It doesn't quite happen that way. There is a law of sowing and reaping. It has to go full circle before it stops.

This is Fayoses full circle
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by Appili(m): 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
It is unconstitutional for the security of a sitting Governor to be withdrawed coz of the Ekiti election,that is an indication that there is an under ground plan against him.That is far from the coming election in the state.
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by Butterflyleo: 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
I trust my naija people I am looking forward to THE FAINTING CHALLENGE on social media using Fayose as a model.

Should be fun grin

1 Like

Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by Appili(m): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
It is unconstitutional for the security of a sitting Governor to be with draw,coz of the coming election in the state,this indicates that there is more to the coming election and conspirancy against Fayose.
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by ignant: 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose is not on the ballot, then why is his security withdrawn since he is still the Governor of the state?

Fayemi currently does not hold a government position, is his police detail funded by the government? If so, why is that?

Does any one have a source/citation to Oshiomole's security being withdrawn during the Edo governor's election of last year even though he wasn't on the ballot box?
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by Appili(m): 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
castrokins:
The Question Is, Is Fayose A Candidate In The Election? Is It Constitutionally Right To Withdraw Security Details From A Sitting Governor? Isn't He A Governor Until A New One Is Sworn In?
Ask them.
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by brodalokie: 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
Chao it is going to be a challenging moment for the sitting Governor. Anyway, I am looking to see how the whole story turn out.
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by godliman: 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
DONSMITH123:

forgotten what happened in 2014? Amaechi and Oshiomole were grounded. Forgotten Ekiti gate so soon?
were they teargased too?
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by luckyogor(m): 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
Just imagine the anomaly we call a nation,shebi we can see how unconstitutional these government is willing to operate in other to win.
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
DONSMITH123:

Was amaechi and oshiomole going to vote in Ekiti. What business did they have there or are they now Ekiti citizens..... Abeg pack well jor
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
Was oshiomole's security withdrawn in last election in EDO state? That is how you will start what you can't finish. Very gullible FG
Re: Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
DONSMITH123:

hate speech

We will soon join.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka / Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election / Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.