Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Fayose Attack Real Or Political Stunt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Attack Real Or Political Stunt (968 Views)

Fayose Attack Atiku / Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Attack Real Or Political Stunt by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
The "brave" Oshokomole claim's an assassination was attempted at him. So you mean the "assassin" got close to you, teargassed you, then instead of pulling the trigger, he hit you with the butt of his gun grin Well i find that highly unlikely. Okay, let's give him benefit of doubt, where were his personal bodyguards, yes the same ones who carried him away from the scene. Were they not armed? why didn't they react when they saw people bashing him with "gun butts"? Mehn, I don't trust politicians and I don't even support any useless political party. I think this man is just trying to victimize himself by implicating his political opponents.

Oga Fayose, this your tori no dey add up, this your fabu e dey mad gan, but who am I to take action. Wehdone sir!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Attack Real Or Political Stunt by TheTrueSeeker: 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
iiooxx:
The "brave" Oshokomole claim's an assassination was attempted at him. So you mean the "assassin" got close to you, teargassed you, then instead of pulling the trigger, he hit you with the butt of his gun grin Well i find that highly unlikely. Okay, let's give him benefit of doubt, where were his personal bodyguards, yes the same ones who carried him away from the scene. Were they not armed? why didn't they react when they saw people bashing him with "gun butts"? Mehn, I don't trust politicians and I don't even support any useless political party. I think this man is just trying to victimize himself by implicating his political opponents.

Oga Fayose, this your tori no dey add up, this your fabu e dey mad gan, but who am I to take action.

Keeping quiet when you don't have something to say can conceal one's stupidity

Pls keep quiet....!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Attack Real Or Political Stunt by tsmat(m): 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
you are inviting hell upon yourself of......these Fayose boys will bash the hell out of you
Re: Fayose Attack Real Or Political Stunt by GavelSlam: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
iiooxx:

Oga Fayose, this your tori no dey add up, this your fabu e dey mad gan, but who am I to take action. Wehdone sir!

On top of that the governor had no media coverage of his grand walk?

No freelance video sef.

Fayose is a learner.

He makes grade C Nollywood movies.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Attack Real Or Political Stunt by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
GavelSlam:

On top of that the governor had no media coverage of his grand walk?

No freelance video sef.

Fayose is a leaner.

He makes grade C Nollywood movies.
Person wey sabi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Attack Real Or Political Stunt by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
iiooxx:

Anybody who fall for Fayose antics is a fool. Peter the rock has turned to Peter the chicken. The volcano has not erupted but the fake rock has melted already..

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Attack Real Or Political Stunt by chichar1(f): 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
Yomboy4ever:

Anybody who fall for Fayose antics is a fool. Peter the rock has turned to Peter the chicken. The volcano has not erupted but the fake rock has melted already..
comment of a kid

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attack Real Or Political Stunt by SalamRushdie: 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
You have watched video of police firing teargas and automatic weapons indiscriminately at Innocent Ekiti citizen going about their normal civic duties ..you watched our flying camera coverage of the stampede below , you saw pictures and videos of the governor on the ground and him being rushed to the ER but in yiur usual dull zombie fashion you want to say is a stunt ....One thing I have noticed with you Satanist Buharist is yiur penchant for trying to distort the truth by terming them lies , Benue killings you say is a lie , Plateau killings you say is a lie , Kaduna killings lie ....I pity you all

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Attack Real Or Political Stunt by magoo10(m): 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
Now that the videos of apc tyranny is out zombies can now bury their heads in shame .

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attack Real Or Political Stunt by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
chichar1:
comment of a kid

Reply of an Adult. Many thanks to you grandma..
Re: Fayose Attack Real Or Political Stunt by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:
You have watched video of police firing teargas and automatic weapons indiscriminately at Innocent Ekiti citizen going about their normal civic duties ..you watched our flying camera coverage of the stampede below , you saw pictures and videos of the governor on the ground and him being rushed to the ER but in yiur usual dull zombie fashion you want to say is a stunt ....One thing I have noticed with you Satanist Buharist is yiur penchant for trying to distort the truth by terming them lies , Benue killings you say is a lie , Plateau killings you say is a lie , Kaduna killings lie ....I pity you all
Hello, ogbeni mumutunde, no be your kind we dey find here. Carry your bigoted foĊlish self commot for here.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Attack Real Or Political Stunt by madridguy(m): 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
This lines got me rolling for floor grin grin grin

Yomboy4ever:

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attack Real Or Political Stunt by chichar1(f): 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
Yomboy4ever:

Reply of an Adult. Many thanks to you grandma..
teen

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attack Real Or Political Stunt by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:22am On Jul 12, 2018
chichar1:
teen

Yes grandma
Re: Fayose Attack Real Or Political Stunt by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:46am On Jul 12, 2018
Stunt of the highest order.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Attack Real Or Political Stunt by KenOne: 7:55am On Jul 12, 2018
I have noticed one thing since Pmb assumed power. In Kogi election South East people voted online for Idris Wada while the real Kogi people voted in Kogi.

In Edo state South East people did same online voting in Igbo land think it will count in Edo, mean while the real Edo state voted Obaseki in Edo.

In Ondo state South East people voted online for PDP from Igbo land thinking it will count, while the real Ondo people voted Akeredolu.

In Ekiti they've started the same thing. Haba!

You can't repeat on thing over and over again and expect to get a different result, it doesn't work that way election is always won and lost before the election day Ekiti in the bag for APC. Rivers next no need talking about Osun that one is already a forgone issue for APC.
Re: Fayose Attack Real Or Political Stunt by Johnnyessence(m): 8:01am On Jul 12, 2018
very real watch it on youtube. ekiti people are not coward, they will votes enmass for professor olusola eleka of pdp on july 14. PDP Governorship candidate and Deputy Governor of Ekiti State explains how Fayose and himself were beaten up by police.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O79aj3nShws

(1) (Reply)

Who Captured And Sold The Igbos As Slaves / Photos From Burial Of Baba Ari, Nigerian Pilot Who Died In NAF Aircraft Crash / Atiku, Obi Ticket: Umahi Laments Exclusion Of Ebonyi In VP List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.