Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,313 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad (89179 Views)

Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by Koolking(m): 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
What is this nonsense? Who is without sin?

Two adults having consensual sex and the village came at them like they were the worst sinners. Yes, adultery is an aberration, but it doesn't warrant public shaming of offenders. The sensible thing is to allow the husband decide whether to divorce the wife or reprimand her or the village council converge and decides their punishment.

Hypocrisy of Nigerians sink to high heavens

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by LexngtonSteele: 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
YEEBOOOS and ADULTERY like 5 and 6

Even their god Nnamdi Kanu said 99% of them are either retired or serving hoeloshos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by no1madman(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hahaha

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by Sanchez01: 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
Who sleeps with another man's wife for crying out loud? undecided
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by CSTR1005: 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
ruggedtimi:
So sad the husband allowed his wife to be humiliated like that.
I don't think she is going to remain his wife.
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by kingchris30(m): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by gladisa7: 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
I dont support married women sleeping around but this is wrong!

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by kingchris30(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nawa o, I know men cheat in relationship but why do women cheat also
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
Vested:
OP, contact me so I can handle proofreading for your articles on your blog.
I can assist you at an affordable rate. You don't have to write articles with so much blunder for the public. That's sacrilege. grin
I'm serious with my offer.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by SLOVFO(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shampoo77:
No matter what, no sensible man will allow anyone to parade his wife naked before the public even if he will not marry her again. What a rubbish.

I wonder too!

How can a man allow his wife to be treated in such a humiliating way? And to think that they probably married in church is all the more shameful. This is the height of wickedness and barbarism.

Reminds me of the case of Joseph and Mary in the Bible. When he(Joseph) found out that Mary was pregnant out of wedlock. He decided to put her away secretly instead of subjecting her to public ridicule. That's the way men should treat their wives, no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by sweetlaw: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
lollo

A married man in broad daylight leaved his village?

which kind English be this op?

aba made english...hehehehehehehe
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by ninetiethcrown7(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
kennygee:

I'm not disputing that there are happy marriages. All I'm saying is, if you're incapable of being faithful, don't get married.

I'm sorry but the term you used 'incapable of being Faithful' is relative and cannot be set in stone.

For you to be incapable you must be acting within the capacity to be incapable. If you get what I mean wink
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by Stevewonder004(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
I never intend and will never suport cheat in marriage but the punishment that the public sometimes gave to the offenders is too much,,,,,, oh yes you caught them, i agreed but is the body your's, cant you send your spouse parked rather than killing her while she is still alife, most people who has turn to be their judge today are worse than them,,,,,,,,. This is just man inhumanity to man, infidelity is never an option but every action has a reason but no reason can justify an evil act.,,,.,,, marriage is not everything, remain single if you cant adapt to its environment,,,,,,, one love no doupt,,,,,

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by Bobbysmart6(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
bt hw does this concern them....nigerians and lazy people

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by histemple: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
lollo

A married man in broad daylight leaved his village?

which kind English be this op?

Please the grammar is correct. LEAVE is present tense, LEAVES is present continuous tense and LEAVED is past tense. Same with LEFT, LEFTS and LEFTED
So, you can say that the man leaved his house.

You can also say the woman lefted her husband and sleeped with another man.

Please I will be back, let me speak with God. He just called me.
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
The ex factor comes in herecheesy. U were dating the guy b4 but u left him for ur current husband and while still with ur husband u were still busy nacking the dude in secret.see why i said its better u marry the person u love and u sexually attracted tocheesy. I pity all those men that will know a girl is in a serious relationship with someone but will still be using money and expensive gift to entice her so as to break up the relationship and she moves in with u. If u eventually marry such a girl, her ex go still dey nack cos her heart belongs to her ex(old flame) and no one else. Beware of the ex factorcheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by 02Kebreal(m): 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
According to the community leaders, they said this the first time such abomination will be happening in the community.

REALLY
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by MrCork: 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hisduchess:

who is this broke ass nigga? mrcork please have we met before. do u serve food at McDonald's cos I can't remember ever meeting a short man like u

..who u calling short?..u this Senegalis Senegalian
. ...if all those yor homebase boyfriend combine there pocket moiney plus salary together. ....can they aford range rover?...CAPITAL NO!!
angry

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by histemple: 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
Stevewonder004:
I never intend and will never suport cheat in marriage but the punishment that the public sometimes gave to the offenders is too much,,,,,, oh yes you caught them, i agreed but is the body your's, cant you send your spouse parked rather than killing her while she is still alife, most people who has turn to be their judge today are worse than them,,,,,,,,. This is just man inhumanity to man, infidelity is never an option but every action has a reason but no reason can justify an evil act.,,,.,,, marriage is not everything, remain single if you cant adapt to its environment,,,,,,, one love no doupt,,,,,

Bros, I was reading with excitement until I saw "can't you send your spouse PARKED rather than KILLING HER WHILE SHE IS STILL ALIFE.
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
kennygee:
Serious lose guard.

There is this mentality we have, that any woman who is not married is not complete or has no say or respect in the society.

This mentality has led lesbians, women incapable of submitting, women who are incapable of being faithful and women who knowingly enter marriages without wombs or with a fertility issue into marriages just to get the approval of their families and the respect of the society.

If this woman had chosen to remain single so she can explore her insatiable appetite, isn't it better than this community disgrace?

Then to the man who has a wife at home, no be wetin dey between this woman legs dey between him wife legs?

People who are incapable of being faithful should just remain single. But no, society will pressure them. "You're no longer getting younger, a woman has no respect if she's unmarried, bring home a wife, where is your husband"?

See where e dey land us go. How many people can boast of faithful marriages? As the men dey do their own, the women self done dey become pros.

May God help us o.
i dont think she's a lesbian. following the story the guy she did it with is an ex or what u call old flame.its like she still has strong feeling for d guy or the guy sabi d tin wellcheesy. Anyhow sha its not wise for a man to marry a woman that still has connection or feelings for her ex. If d man go ahead to marry such a woman it reslts to this.
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
Those crowds are those that had huge crush on the woman but she denied them times without number.... They are taking it serious pass the real estate investor

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by tintingz(m): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
The government should criminalize this babaric act into law with strict effectiveness for exposing people nakédness in public just because of adultery.
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by Stevewonder004(m): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
histemple:

Please the grammar is correct. LEAVE is present tense, LEAVES is present continuous tense and LEAVED is past tense. Same with LEFT, LEFTS and LEFTED
So, you can say that the man leaved his house.

You can also say the woman lefted her husband and sleeped with another man.

Please I will be back, let me speak with God. He just called me.
::................ Olodo

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by Hisduchess(f): 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
MrCork:

..who u calling short?..u this Senegalis Senegalian
. ...if all those yor homebase boyfriend combine there pocket moiney plus salary together. ....can they aford range rover?...CAPITAL NO!!
angry
are u a baby elephant with an old elephant as a galfriend.please I wanto know (no offence)
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
boss1310:
I ve witnessed situations like these whereby ex couples still went on sleeping together after each person has already gotten married.why get married when you ain't ready to settle down or let go of past relationship
maybe the current guy has more money than the ex....maybe the girl's parents dont want her to marry her ex cos the ex is not from their tribe or clan so they arrange one man for her. She goes ahead to marry this man that she dont like and the ex moves on and marry a woman he has no feelings for. The two of them now arrange for meetings in hotels and inside carcheesy. Na so d matter jus becheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by histemple: 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
Stevewonder004:
::................ Olodo

Why are you revealing my middle name (Hon. OLODO) on nairaland? Please I don't like what I hate oh.
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by buJu234: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
i dont support adultery oo,

but have u ever seen any rich man, bank manager, senator, multi-millionaire ever disgraced openly for fucking another man`wife?

abi dem nor dey do am..

come to Abuja, or go to most 4 to 5 stars hotels and see married women with rings, trooping in and out like pure water, infact they even compete with single babes..

what abt some of those married bank marketers that are fucking multimillionaire/billionaires just to get their accounts.

have u ever since their husbands or community people disgrace them like this?

have u seen this kind of thing happened in Victoria island, Ikoyi, Lekki1, Asokoro, Maitama etc before.

Poor people with their disgusting way of life..

thats why i must not b poor, nor stary around poor people,

i refused to b poor via hardwork and God`s grace.

4 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by Skyfornia(m): 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
Is it Oduma or Odume? I'm from Aninri too

Britishcoins:
Wonders shall never end ooo.

Everyday for a thief but one day for the owner. This is happening live In Amokwe village in Oduma the largest town in Aninri LGA of Enugu state.

A married man in broad daylight leaved his village all the way to Amokwe to sleep with another man's wife.
He was apprehended by the neighborhood who alerted the husband. Due to anger and frustration , the man almost chop off his manhood. He was seriously beaten by the community.

Both the man and the woman was caught unclad.
Dailyinfo learnt that, they were lovers before the lady got married .

According to the community leaders, they said this the first time such abomination will be happening in the community.

The pictures are already been circulated in the social media.

The worst is that this is happening in my home town Oduma.
Very bad....
More details later

Source http://www.dailyinfo.ga/2018/07/a-married-woman-caught-pant-down-with.html?m=1
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
Donald95:
I don't like when you people post pics, you will cover the thing with marker

Let me go and watch the video first ayam comming
please let me know where you watched the video
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by Daminovic: 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
Your writing looks confusing, are you condemning the community act or you are condemning the both parties for engaging in that disgraceful act

Serious lose guard.

There is this mentality we have, that any woman who is not married is not complete or has no say or respect in the society.

This mentality has led lesbians, women incapable of submitting, women who are incapable of being faithful and women who knowingly enter marriages without wombs or with a fertility issue into marriages just to get the approval of their families and the respect of the society.

If this woman had chosen to remain single so she can explore her insatiable appetite, isn't it better than this community disgrace?

Then to the man who has a wife at home, no be wetin dey between this woman legs dey between him wife legs?

People who are incapable of being faithful should just remain single. But no, society will pressure them. "You're no longer getting younger, a woman has no respect if she's unmarried, bring home a wife, where is your husband"?

See where e dey land us go. How many people can boast of faithful marriages? As the men dey do their own, the women self done dey become pros.

May God help us o. [/quote]
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by Anikulhapo(m): 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
Donald95:
I don't like when you people post pics, you will cover the thing with marker

Let me go and watch the video first ayam comming
For where?
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by oneclickng: 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
Weather gone viral!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online / SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch / Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.