Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,736 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) (33488 Views)

Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) / Okorocha: How I Was Attacked By Thugs, Imo Government House Police / Security Men Guarding Fayose Leaving Ekiti Government House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by CharlotteFlair: 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Forget school I can't waste my time on that nonsense.
If u can't understand me then , I don't even know ur existance
Yoruba Muslims...you didn't disappoint.
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by CharlotteFlair: 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Really
Can't waste my energy on you boy. Go argue with Muric.
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by papoudaupolos: 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
CharlotteFlair:
Yoruba Muslims...you didn't disappoint.
Try again.
The ignorance allow u to expose your Hatred for yoruba.

I'm fulani man ko ma whatever

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by papoudaupolos: 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
CharlotteFlair:
?
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by papoudaupolos: 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:
[s][/s]

One day it will extend to your father's compound and you will cheer the Awusa soja as he beats your old man.

This isn't a curse! It is the path you chose.
One day u ll do worst to ur parent and brag about it.
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by Pitokwe(m): 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
papoudaupolos:
I was very happy to see Fayose carrying like that wallahi.
It gave me joy and I wish him more in life.

Police if you didn't do it I hope you ll do it.

That is why you will never know how to spell,read and write English wallahi
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by papoudaupolos: 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
CharlotteFlair:
Sorry I just view ur pic,u are old enough to be my mom.
Sorry mama I never meant to hurt you but I'm a cleaning my closet.
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by papoudaupolos: 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
Pitokwe:

That is why you will never know how to spell,read and write English wallahi
?
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by GworoChewinMaga: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
[s]
papoudaupolos:

One day u ll do worst to ur parent and brag about it.
[/s]

Buhari with all his tyrannical ways can never dare do this to any sitting or past Governor from the core north.

Even when he was chasing Lamido of Jigawa around he afforded Lamido a degree of dignity. Lamido was never arrested in his house or on the street but was invited and from there detained before Buhari was forced to release him by the courts.

Dasuki even enjoys a level of respect by the way he is being handled by the DSS. But here you have a bonafide sitting governor and the most vocal Yoruba man at that who has fought against Buhari's tyranny and Jihadist expansionism into Yoruba land but here you are making a mockery of his current travails.

Some of us here have the vision, will and determination to change Nigeria for good and are ready to sacrifice all we have for it but when we see idiots like you we know it isn't worth us even breaking a sweat.

Get sense afonja
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by Pitokwe(m): 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
papoudaupolos:
?

Go learn spellings.

Then go to bed.I don't have time for kids.
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by papoudaupolos: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:
[s][/s]

Buhari with all his tyrannical ways can never dare do this to any sitting or past Governor from the core north.

Even when he was chasing Lamido of Jigawa around he afforded Lamido a degree of dignity. Lamido was never arrested in his house or on the street but was invited and from there detained before Buhari was forced to release him by the courts.

Dasuki even enjoys a level of respect by the way he is being handled by the DSS. But here you have a bonafide sitting governor and the most vocal Yoruba man at that who has fought against Buhari's tyranny and Jihadist expansionism into Yoruba land but here you are making a mockery of his current travails.

Some of us here have the vision, will and determination to change Nigeria for good and are ready to sacrifice all we have for it but when we see idiots like you we know it isn't worth us even breaking a sweat.

Get sense afonja
The ignorance exposed your Hatred for Yoruba people.
I'm not yoruba I'm from kaoje.
Your remaining English up there ll never make sense to me.
I swear I pity you people from the South for your Hatred towards one another
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by papoudaupolos: 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
Pitokwe:

Go learn spellings.

Then go to bed.I don't have time for kids.
Are you sure
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by GworoChewinMaga: 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
[s]
papoudaupolos:

Your remaining English up there ll never make sense to me.[/s]

You are a Yoruba Man! Stop denying this fact.

And at the bolded: know that no one hates the Yoruba more than the Yoruba hates himself.

The greatest critics and haters of Fayose are mostly Yorubas who feel they must let their Awusa/Fulani masters know that they don't approve of Fayose's criticism of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by semyman: 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
We know, ignore the nuisance
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by edupedia: 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
magoo10:
Lies from the pit of hell ,same way they shot and killed unharmed ipob protesters and claimed they did not shoot anyone.

The videos are all over the globe maybe the police never knew that their brigandage will be recorded.

Democracy is presently under attack by this devilish government and the world knows better now.

....next time u will lie that u are in Ado-Ekiti.... Keep it up....
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by activistjohnny(m): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
Professor olusola eleka of pdp will win massively and convincely on july 14 governorship election. the voice of God is the voice of people. ekiti people are solidly behind fayose and professor olusola eleka of pdp. each and everyone will see the results of the poll.
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
papoudaupolos:
I was very happy to see Fayose crying like that wallahi.

If they like, let them deploy 1m police to ekiti. PDP's candidate will win saturday's election. If not for fayose, herdsmen would have invaded that state and the entire south-west by now. I may not like his persona but I like his political doggedness. Had fayemi been in power till now under apc-led administration, the entire state and south-west would have been invaded by the killers by now because he wouldn't have chosen to go against the wish of his party. Money and power cannot buy us peace. Fayemi's government would repeal the anti-open grazing law if he wins and that for us in ekiti, it would be a disaster because the relative peace enjoyed in that state would be hurt.

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by JAMESOJAY: 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
If I say now homosexuals will block me

Yourbas are the problem of this country

Now they can't even support and defend their own brother

This is the same thing they did to their hiv/aids fela for saying the truth

Useless tribe

Shame Shame Shame =SHAME on you coward Yourbas

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by activistjohnny(m): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Your remaining English up there ll never make sense to me.
Chai he flogged you with english hands down.

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by smart6(m): 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
JAMESOJAY:
If I say now homosexuals will block me
Yourbas are the problem of this country
Now they can't even support and defend their own brother
This is the same thing they did to their hiv/aids fela for saying the truth
Useless tribe
Shame Shame Shame =SHAME on you coward Yourbas
Abeg, who know the supermarket i can buy better sense and give this boy!?

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by activistjohnny(m): 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:
[s][/s]

Get sense afonja
God almighty will bless you bountifully for this reply.

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by afongha: 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:
[s][/s]

[s]Buhari with all his tyrannical ways can never dare do this to any sitting or past Governor from the core north.

Get sense afonja[/s]
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by Idonije8(m): 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
Newpride:
I knew fayose was lying. He didn’t know what to do again but ended up in that childish act.

He doesn’t think of the future of his children.
go to YouTube and search yourself and see
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by GworoChewinMaga: 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
activistjohnny:
God almighty will bless you bountifully for this reply.

I have always maintained that the Awusa/Fulani intrusion and eventual conquest of Yoruba land will be achieved with little or no effort by them rather it will be a simple task of assigning yorubas to take down their own and hand it over to the Fulani on a platter of gold.

Look at Fayemi... The man is obviously lacking of any sort of sense. He exist on a very plateaued plane and thinks there won't be a future with history to judge him. To Fayemi, his gubernatorial ambition is worth the insult he is displaying.
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by GworoChewinMaga: 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
afongha:
I have always maintained that the Awusa/Fulani intrusion and eventual conquest of Yoruba land will be achieved with little or no effort by them rather it will be a simple task of assigning yorubas to take down their own and hand it over to the Fulani on a platter of gold.

Look at Fayemi... The man is obviously lacking of any sort of sense. He exist on a very plateaued plane and thinks there won't be a future with history to judge him. To Fayemi, his gubernatorial ambition is worth the insult he is displaying.

God bless you for this post.
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by Born2Breed(f): 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by Bolnij2: 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
When there wasn't crisis, Fayose was wearing military camouflage but common tear gas that students handle on a regular basis, caused him dislocation, neck sprain and severe pains. Yet in this state, he can address a rally shouting on top of his voice. O ma se o. Chicken hearted politician who can only win elections with the aid of federal might. Kudos to Aregbe, Obi, Adams and Mimiko who stood up to federal authorities to win election in their respective states. He only know how to rig elections and abuse Buhari. Fayose the fowl. We are not moved by your crocodile tears. Face the challenge like a man, not like a chiken.
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by Eye1(m): 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
iiooxx:
Fayose organized the whole thing. Won plan e ni. Na plan work. Why would an assassin get close to you only to teargas and hit you with the butt of his gun instead of pulling the trigger? grin
sorry dundee,i was dere today,he was shot but the bullets were not penetrating into his body...stop looking for stupid grammars to pile up fake incident jst to creat awareness here on nairaland...fool,eleka 4 gov!!!
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
papoudaupolos:
I was very happy to see Fayose crying like that wallahi.

it will be your turn to cry after Saturday, you will cry and your head will dry like buhari head

2 Likes

Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
madridguy:
Bros, Mr Fayose offend you before? tongue

ofcos all those who are for PMB hate him, so nothing new.
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by activistjohnny(m): 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:

thanks for your reply here. i really appreciate it. it has already shown vividly that fayemi will be rejected and defeated at the saturday governorship poll. that is the reason why they started their intimidation.Dss and police have arrested pdp members, but at the end of the day they will fail. professor olusola eleka of pdp will win massively and convincely in landslide victory. they will know that the voice of ekiti people speak.

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
it will be your turn to cry after Saturday, you will cry and your head will dry like buhari head
yesooo like they cried in Rivers state, wen the lizard of obioma lost in his own ward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N1bn Imo Debt: 17 Banks In Trouble  (full List) / Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi / EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.