Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Members Of Robbery Gang From Onitsha Shot Dead In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Members Of Robbery Gang From Onitsha Shot Dead In Ogun (34222 Views)

Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic / Drug Baron And Leader Of Armed Robbery Gang Arrested By SARS Operatives. Photo / A Soldier & His Robbery Gang Arrested By Oyo State Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of Robbery Gang From Onitsha Shot Dead In Ogun by iamyoungskid(m): 12:12am On Jul 12, 2018
first performance this year
Re: Members Of Robbery Gang From Onitsha Shot Dead In Ogun by shotuns: 12:21am On Jul 12, 2018
Read again now, is it so difficult to understand the report? . This is What We call " INTELLIGENT SHARING OF INFORMATION " among Security forces. The armed robber have been on the watchlist.

givan:
What's the proof that they are indeed from Onitsha?

1 Like

Re: Members Of Robbery Gang From Onitsha Shot Dead In Ogun by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 12, 2018
givan:

You no read say police get intel on them?
Re: Members Of Robbery Gang From Onitsha Shot Dead In Ogun by Seetto: 4:31am On Jul 12, 2018
Whether from Onitsha or not from Onitsha what matter most, is that an armrobber is being gun down, let us desist from playing unnecessary etnic card.
Re: Members Of Robbery Gang From Onitsha Shot Dead In Ogun by aguyph: 4:39am On Jul 12, 2018
TundeBricklayer:
Imagine news Two robbery gang believed to have arrived from Onitsha, Anambra State has been shot dead No name or details about how they arrived from Onitsha, I guess Lagos/Ibadan propaganda are overwhelmed by the crimes their people are committing in their region, they are now trying to rope Igbos with the crimes happening in their region. Onitsha robber no see better place na Ogun grin grin
abi Na juju they wan rob?

4 Likes

Re: Members Of Robbery Gang From Onitsha Shot Dead In Ogun by skales67(m): 6:29am On Jul 12, 2018
LexngtonSteele:

From my father's flat head, hairy chest and yam leg grin

Fixed!

3 Likes

Re: Members Of Robbery Gang From Onitsha Shot Dead In Ogun by GMbuharii: 7:20am On Jul 12, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:

Guy why you dey pursue me upandan?

One Igbo amaka girl nearly caught me inside BRT to Ikorodu this evening...

My guy, the lady for expose SONSOMEGRIGBO today ooo. But I play afonja for her.....

sharap dia,who dash you Igbo girl with that ur armpit,empty pocket and toothpick?
U better manage those una pepper sellers grin

lzaa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of Robbery Gang From Onitsha Shot Dead In Ogun by LexngtonSteele: 7:46am On Jul 12, 2018
skales67:

Skales67 to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother: we are all pigs and idiots

I agree. My condolences
Re: Members Of Robbery Gang From Onitsha Shot Dead In Ogun by LZAA: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2018
GMbuharii:

sharap dia,who dash you Igbo girl with that ur armpit,empty pocket toothpick?
U better manage those una pepper sellers grin

lzaa

3 Likes

Re: Members Of Robbery Gang From Onitsha Shot Dead In Ogun by babaireti(m): 10:10am On Jul 12, 2018
givan:
Becuase people from that region are uasually professional robbers
Re: Members Of Robbery Gang From Onitsha Shot Dead In Ogun by skales67(m): 10:41am On Jul 12, 2018
LexngtonSteele:

I agree that my g@y father abuses me sexually from the anus everyday and that i f*ck my HIV Positive mother who is a prostitute

Really? You need help!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Members Of Robbery Gang From Onitsha Shot Dead In Ogun by LexngtonSteele: 11:14am On Jul 12, 2018
skales67:

Skales67 to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:

I agree that my g@y father abuses me sexually from the anus everyday and that i f*ck my HIV Positive mother who is a prostitute

I agree. RIP
Re: Members Of Robbery Gang From Onitsha Shot Dead In Ogun by skales67(m): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2018
LexngtonSteele:

I agree that my g@y father abuses me sexually from the anus everyday and that i f*ck my HIV Positive mother who is a prostitute. RIP to me as i would die soon

That's your business!!

1 Like

Re: Members Of Robbery Gang From Onitsha Shot Dead In Ogun by LexngtonSteele: 11:26am On Jul 12, 2018
skales67:

Skales67 to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother :

I agree that my g@y father abuses me sexually from the anus everyday and that i f*ck my HIV Positive mother who is a prostitute. RIP to me as i would die soon
That's your business!!
K.
Re: Members Of Robbery Gang From Onitsha Shot Dead In Ogun by skales67(m): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
LexngtonSteele:
LexngtonSteele to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother :

That's your business!!

Aiit!
Re: Members Of Robbery Gang From Onitsha Shot Dead In Ogun by LexngtonSteele: 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
skales67:

Skales67 to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:

Aiit!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta / Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion / Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.