Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,555 members, 7,955,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:44 PM

How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses (84032 Views)

Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Dami12345: 9:36am On Jul 12, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Yet, it took nearly a week after his brother reported to the police before he was arrested.

Where was he before? in the your closet? why didn't he voluntary surrender himself to the police immediately he told "his to report the case"

The guy is a mofo. You are really buying his garbage of a story that some random strangers killed someone in his room and had the time to tell him to bury it, perhaps to help him cover up, or what?

Where have you ever seen killers with such ample time in the world? grin not to talk of rapist? grin

If they wanted to frame him, killing the lady in his room alone is enough to do that.

Since your the expect on framing people you would know, I'm of the opinion that even before the boys statement, read the other niaraland post, he was already declared guilty by the public, let's exam it critically and get the truth not the more believable story, for heaven sake a human's life is at stake.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by stedysbaba: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2018
You could have waited on God for connection if you knew cos these DGs are just figure heads if you know what I mean.

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Iamgrey5(m): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2018
Dami12345:

Since your the expect on framing people you would know, I'm of the opinion that even before the boys statement, read the other niaraland post, he was already declared guilty by the public, let's exam it critically and get the truth not the more believable story, for heaven sake a human's life is at stake.
Alright bro, but his story is just unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Dami12345: 10:03am On Jul 12, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Alright bro, but his story is just unbelievable.

I accept that too, but let's fulfill all righteousness and be sure we have the right man.

Imagine if he really is right , the real killers will be laughing if they are on niaraland.
Laughing about how foolish the whole Nigeria is.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by babaireti(m): 10:10am On Jul 12, 2018
PennywysCares:
God if truly you exists manifest in this young man case, cos he might be innocent of this accusation, the story might be true.
Who knows what deal the slay queen had with her alleged murderers.
God if you truly exists manifest in this guys case let the Innocent not suffer unjustly
Yes ! you can go to him and let him practicalise it on you how he did it,fool

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by HoodBillionaire: 10:19am On Jul 12, 2018
bulletforce
fps online game android.iphones.tabs.lapy
Igbins70:

What's the title of the game
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Charly68: 10:45am On Jul 12, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

As if you were explaining to kindergartens..
Police please waste him already.. angry angry
kindergarten story indeed,this one does not fly at all..very sadistic man..so the killers too her to his place to come and kill her..
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by rossyc(f): 10:52am On Jul 12, 2018
Nbote:
Dis it story sef.. Ur supposed gf came to ur house with 2 boys.. U exchanged greetings with dem and excused urself to go outside..? And den dey called U back inside Ur own house and den it was inside u saw one had a gun but u didn't see it outside.. U jus wasted ur life..
He is not even a good liar, how can a gf bring two guys who are neither mutual friends or her brothers to her bf's house and the bf will excuse himself.. He should come up with another story jare....
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by rossyc(f): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2018
PennywysCares:
God if truly you exists manifest in this young man case, cos he might be innocent of this accusation, the story might be true.
Who knows what deal the slay queen had with her alleged murderers.
God if you truly exists manifest in this guys case let the Innocent not suffer unjustly
This is pure lies, even a first time lawyer can win this case. There are lots of loopholes in the story.
First she asked him to send 2k and after sending 1k she suddenly appeared.
Secondly she came with two guys to his house who are neither mutual friends or her brothers. Who does that?
Thirdy the guy excused himself for them to discuss what exactly.
Fourthly you brought a digger for them, from where?
He waited for five days to report the case.
They should hang him already, good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by slickbak(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2018
You get mind dey with dead body inside room 5 days no tell anybody. Na you be the two boys you dey talk about.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by goodloving(m): 11:27am On Jul 12, 2018
he is not ready to talk
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
[quote author=oyb post=69299942]

unfortunately for the guy, there is no autopsy to confirm cause of death

that guy is going to hang or live the rest of his life in a cell

a corpse was found buried in his room.

he knew the victim personally

he tried to hide the evidence.

this is not your beer parlour where everyone nods sagely to your cock and bull stories. [/quote
And who says there's no autopsy? Stop deceiving ur self.

""that guy is going to hang or live the rest of his life in a cell""

Those are ur wishful thoughts, quite useless n misplaced.

I don't care weda u nod or not, Fact isn't that this case will go to court n the guilty fellow(s) will be caught.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by DKM123: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
YorubaEmir:

Tell your younger brother to read what you wrote and ask him if you made any sense

It will never make sense to numbskulls like you with 0.0000001% IQ na... My brother isn't in your low class league.

If you aren't an imbe.cile, you wouldn't believe that boys who plan to rape and murder a girl will take her to her BOYFRIEND'S HOUSE, the boyfriend will excuse them AND THEN THEY KILL HER IN HIS ROOM IN HIS PRESENCE AND THEN GO ON TO BURY HER IN HER BOYFRIEND'S ROOM TOO, wait while he digs for hours, wait while he buries her and cover the grave.
Then as if that is not ridiculous enough, ALLOW the boyfriend go scotfree without an iota of fear that the boyfriend will report them.
Then the boyfriend didn't run away from the room BUT KEPT ON SLEEPING ON TOP HIS DEAD GIRLFRIEND's GRAVE. A PERSON WHOM HE PROFESSED LOVE TO. Same killers started posting the family of the girl so they don't find out, abi?

It takes an imbecil.e to believe this and bro, you are one. Na your gullible mumu kind vote in Buhari.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by NiklausAkins(m): 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
Yeah...

Heard he has a house in abuja sef grin

Dami12345:

Story story, dem say dem say, it is always someone ,someone,I also headed the boy has millions in his bank account, I heard he's a big boy.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by DKM123: 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
Iamgrey5:

I don't believe killers will request that he buried a dead corpse inside his room because that will be help in getting rid of the evidence that could nail him, why will they want to do that? Wouldn't it be a lot easier if they didn't bother themselves? They are allegedly random strangers, you know.

Secondly, who was then using her phone to send messages to her loved ones that she was OK as alleged by her family members? The very generous random killers?, who are more concerned about keeping the crime mystery?

Thirdly, why did they choose under his bed to generously bury the lady, so that he can sleep over it? Why not elsewhere in the room? He still managed to sleep five days straight on the dead body, he couldn't run away from the room, even if he wouldn't have told anyone, So brave! cheesy

Why will the killers told him not to publicize the particular killing after they must have gone? What will be their motive? Were they expecting her beloved ones who are well connected to forget about her? Did they expect him never to tell? Evidently, now that the body was discovered, did it lead in any way to the arrest of the random strangers? so why will they have done that?

This account is too dumb, even for a five year old

Trust me, most nairalanders have an IQ of a 5 year old.

Eg YorubaEmir. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by YorubaEmir: 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
DKM123:

It will never make sense to numbskulls like you with 0.0000001% IQ na... My brother isn't in your low class league.

If you aren't an imbe.cile, you wouldn't believe that boys who plan to rape and murder a girl will take her to her BOYFRIEND'S HOUSE, the boyfriend will excuse them AND THEN THEY KILL HER IN HIS ROOM IN HIS PRESENCE AND THEN GO ON TO BURY HER IN HER BOYFRIEND'S ROOM TOO, wait while he digs for hours, wait while he buries her and cover the grave.
Then as if that is not ridiculous enough, ALLOW the boyfriend go scotfree without an iota of fear that the boyfriend will report them.
Then the boyfriend didn't run away from the room BUT KEPT ON SLEEPING ON TOP HIS DEAD GIRLFRIEND's GRAVE. A PERSON WHOM HE PROFESSED LOVE TO. Same killers started posting the family of the girl so they don't find out, abi?

It takes an imbecil.e to believe this and bro, you are one. Na your gullible mumu kind vote in Buhari.

E pain am

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by DKM123: 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
YorubaEmir:

E pain am

Wait fess, e pain me say you an inconsequential imp say make I tell my brother make e read my post? cheesy cheesy cheesy

How old are you? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by YorubaEmir: 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
DKM123:

Wait fess, e pain me say you an inconsequential imp say make I tell my brother make e read my post? cheesy cheesy cheesy

How old are you? undecided

Argue with your keyboard
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by DKM123: 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
YorubaEmir:

Argue with your keyboard

Unintelligent nattering nitwit.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by YorubaEmir: 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
DKM123:

Unintelligent nattering nitwit.

See painment shaa... . I'm sorry bros sir. .. I am only joked with u sir.. . Don't took it pasonal. Be more maturing and don't died of heart attack. Forgived my silly joke. Ah apology for asking ur brother dat u senior to coached u.

I am sorry and I will say it againment at all times. ... Hargue with your keyball tongue
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by DKM123: 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
YorubaEmir:

See painment shaa... . I'm sorry bros sir. .. I am only joked with u sir.. . Don't took it pasonal. Be more maturing and don't died of heart attack. Forgived my silly joke. Ah apology for asking ur brother dat u senior to coached u.

I am sorry and I will say it againment at all times. ... Hargue with your keyball tongue

Hahahahahahahaha! You are using jokes to disguise your poor writing skills. Lngkm. Bros, forget that thing, you no sabi write well for real. Nobody go beat you, which one you come dey form overdo.

Now this is the part I like to reveal the most..... cheesy cheesy cheesy
I. AM. A. FEMALE! cheesy cheesy grin

But Yes, I am your sir! cheesy

I really like this my genderless moniker experiment. Kikikikikiki.

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by YorubaEmir: 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
DKM123:

Hahahahahahahaha! You are using jokes to disguise your poor writing skills. Lngkm. Bros, forget that thing, you no sabi write well for real. Nobody go beat you, which one you come dey form overdo.

Now this is the part I like to reveal the most..... cheesy cheesy cheesy
I. AM. A. FEMALE! cheesy cheesy grin

But Yes, I am your sir! cheesy

I really like this my genderless moniker experiment. Kikikikikiki.

I'm using sir in this context to mean a fool grin

Don't blush when I regard you with humble mockery.

When I say," oga carry ya wheel barrow comot!" , I still accord you the respect of being a fool grin
I was taught to respect my elders even the misbehaving ones. And I glow with excitement when I observe red patches of anger on their face ready to explode with painment when I throw my hook down their throat grin

Ogamadam tongue
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Ijelababy(f): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
GOFRONT:
Abeg tell us somethin new...

"When they later came, we exchanged greetings and I left them"

You left them to discuss how to move Nigeria forward??

You left them to discuis bizness..

My dear I tire pass u oo
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by DKM123: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
YorubaEmir:

I'm using sir in this context to mean a fool grin

Don't blush when I regard you with humble mockery.

When I say," oga carry ya wheel barrow comot!" , I still accord you the respect of being a fool grin
I was taught to respect my elders even the misbehaving ones. And I glow with excitement when I observe red patches of anger on their face ready to explode with painment when I throw my hook down their throat grin

Ogamadam tongue

You see how this is playing out? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You see the psychology? wink wink

You pictured me as a far older male.

In this clime, where most degenerates (I assume you are one, no offooince cheesy) automatically put a male face on intelligent comments, you assume I am male. Then you go on to think I am far older than you even though you don't have ANYWAY of knowing for sure. wink
WHY? Because I seem to be way wiser and less childish ( just see as you dey scream painment painment upandan like small pikin) and with a far more superior intelligence wink smiley smiley.

Bros, I fit be your pikin agemate o. Stop with the inferiority complex jor. tongue tongue
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Oxtertee(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
This guy no try at all, Abeg when will d part 2 release?
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by YorubaEmir: 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
DKM123:

You see how this is playing out? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You see the psychology? wink wink

You pictured me as a far older male.

In this clime, where most degenerates (I assume you are one, no offooince cheesy) automatically put a male face on intelligent comments, you assume I am male. Then you go on to think I am far older than you even though you don't have ANYWAY of knowing for sure. wink
WHY? Because I seem to be way wiser and less childish ( just see as you dey scream painment painment upandan like small pikin) and with a far more superior intelligence wink smiley smiley.

Bros, I fit be your pikin agemate o. Stop with the inferiority complex jor. tongue tongue

Why e come de pain you specially like this oga? The way you emphasise on being young and intelligent reeks of childishness grin

Oya lemme dance for you for being young and intelligent Mr Isaac Newton grin

I don't care about your gender cause you're an unstable trangender-bisexual-homosexual and an intelligent one at that grin

If e pain you, you can take rat poison cheesy

This one I constantly refer to you as an old man.... who knows... you could be my grandpa's incarnate

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by dbynonetwork: 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
Skmoda360:

See mumu wey dey call person dumb. did even read what I wrote at all?......sound like you are even the dumb person here....Do you need to insult me before you pass your message ode oshi?

Stupid idiot go back and read the post slowly... The guy is responsible for her death... He was even asked to go and look for a digger...That was when he ought to raise alarm....
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Sourcethe: 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
Skmoda360:
There is a 50-50 chance that he is saying the truth or lie.
Please fellas let not conclude yet...how can he killed her and still keep her corpse buried in his apartment?...he might even run away self.....and from there they will know he is actual culprit of the crime. undecided undecided undecided

The reason he killed and buried her in his room is simply because that was process he is to follow to fulfill his ritual dreams. Think Pls.
We have seen people who killed their mother in the same manner not minding someone you are not related to.Children of nowadays are too desperate
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by DKM123: 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
YorubaEmir:

Why e come de pain you specially like this oga? The way you emphasise on being young and intelligent reeks of childishness grin

Oya lemme dance for you for being young and intelligent Mr Isaac Newton grin

I don't care about your gender cause you're an unstable trangender-bisexual-homosexual and an intelligent one at that grin

If e pain you, you can take rat poison cheesy

This one I constantly refer to you as an old man.... who knows... you could be my grandpa's incarnate

Hehehehehehe! I on the other hand think you are a teenage jobless little girl awaiting WAEC. cheesy cheesy cheesy cos E clear say you are a failure. A man with no clear cut path in life. See how you are bickering continuously like a petty crayfish seller in ogbologbo market with a young girl whom you assume is older and wiser than you. grin grin grin

Tufiakwa that my elder brother will be clapping hands
nagging non stop like an unpaid prostitute. I will disown him. tongue Its guys with teeny weeny 10naira kpomo PP that have severe complex the way you do. grin Am I right or am I right. When correct MEN dey yarn, You sef go call yourself man. embarassed embarassed

Aunty, go get a life, inugo. tongue

Kikikikikikikiki! Shebi you sabi find trouble. I ready for you steady. You will cram this moniker and never in your unfortunate life try to start trouble with it again. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by YorubaEmir: 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
DKM123:

[s]Hehehehehehe! I on the other hand think you are a teenage jobless little girl awaiting WAEC. cheesy cheesy cheesy cos E clear say you are a failure. A man with no clear cut path in life. See how you are bickering continuously like a petty crayfish seller in ogbologbo market with a young girl whom you assume is older and wiser than you. grin grin grin

Tufiakwa that my elder brother will be clapping hands
nagging non stop like an unpaid prostitute. I will disown him. tongue Its guys with teeny weeny PP that have complex the way you do. grin Am I right or am I right.

She-Bros, go get a life.

Kikikikikikikiki! Shebi you sabi find trouble. I ready for you steady. You will cram this moniker and never in your unfortunate life try to be make trouble with it again. cheesy cheesy cheesy[/s]

In one breath you call me a girl... in the same breath you call me a man?
Hahahahahahahahaha... so much for an intelligent girl. This kind of instability is a family problem. Ask questions and you will find traces of schizophrenia in your lineage. And please question your paternity cause I believe you are fathered by a mentally deranged sociopath with all the evidence in your DNA.

Don't take the whole day to type. It shows how identical your brain functions with your Dullardeen president who confessed he is a very slow reader with little or no intelligence quotient. Your fellow men are on the street picking pockets and begging. Locate them and pitch your tents with them because that's where outcasts like you belong tongue

Asha.......

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by DKM123: 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
YorubaEmir:

In one breath you call me a girl... in the same breath you call me a man?
Hahahahahahahahaha... so much for an intelligent girl. This kind of instability is a family problem. Ask questions and you will find traces of schizophrenia in your lineage. And please question your paternity cause I believe you are fathered by a mentally deranged sociopath with all the evidence in your DNA.

Don't take the whole day to type. It shows how identical your brain functions with your Dullardeen president who confessed he is a very slow reader with little or no intelligence quotient.

Asha.......

Hahahahahahaha! You expect that I am jobless without a life like you and should have my bed and pillow wasting away on nairaland LIKE YOU DO abi?
Choi!!!!

You see why I think you sound more like a little miserable girl who is a disgrace to all men?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yeah, at least I am better off than you who was both fathered by a drunk schizophrenic demented father and a cheap who.re of a mother. No wonder they brought forth a failure like you. embarassed embarassed

Go and hustle, mbanu! Your mate created this forum and making correct money. You are here doing gbagbati all day with ladies. See ya life?! Poverty is your calling, no doubt...

Hehehehehehe....
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by YorubaEmir: 12:02am On Jul 13, 2018
DKM123:

Hahahahahahaha! You expect that I am jobless without a life like you and should have my bed and pillow wasting away on nairaland LIKE YOU DO abi?
:-XChoi!!!!

You see why I think you sound more like a little miserable girl who is a disgrace to all men?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yeah, at least I am better off than you who was both fathered by a drunk schizophrenic demented father and a cheap who.re of a mother. No wonder they brought forth a failure like you. embarassed embarassed

Hehehehehehe

Mehn... I don laff tire.....Baba pick pocket... all nah packaging... no pick ya papa penis join o... hahahahaha.... Come lemme deliver you... bisexually transgendered homosexual... like mother like father like daughter like son.... confused family with genetically mutated gender.

I spit on your grave. Good bye.... I'll ignore your chats henceforth tongue

Product of a laboratory enhanced goat's spermatoza

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) / Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends / Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.