Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,809 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses (84039 Views)

Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by YorubaEmir: 12:06am On Jul 13, 2018
DKM123:

Hahahahahahaha! You expect that I am jobless without a life like you and should have my bed and pillow wasting away on nairaland LIKE YOU DO abi?
:-XChoi!!!!

You see why I think you sound more like a little miserable girl who is a disgrace to all men?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yeah, at least I am better off than you who was both fathered by a drunk schizophrenic demented father and a cheap who.re of a mother. No wonder they brought forth a failure like you. embarassed embarassed

Hehehehehehe

Mehn... I don laff tire.....Baba pick pocket... all nah packaging... no pick ya papa penis join o... hahahahaha.... Come lemme deliver you... bisexually transgendered homosexual... like mother like father like daughter like son.... confused family with genetically mutated gender.

I spit on your grave( dug in a room) tongue. Good bye.... I'll ignore your chats henceforth tongue

Product of a laboratory enhanced goat's spermatoza

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by DKM123: 12:17am On Jul 13, 2018
YorubaEmir:

Mehn... I don laff tire.....Baba pick pocket... all nah packaging... no pick ya papa penis join o... hahahahaha.... Come lemme deliver you... bisexually transgendered homosexual... like mother like father like daughter like son.... confused family with genetically mutated gender.

I spit on your grave. Good bye.... I'll ignore your chats henceforth tongue

Product of a laboratory enhanced goat's spermatoza

You say??! Come back here, jor! cheesy Where are you and your tiny di..ck going? cheesy cheesy cheesy You don loose steam now now when me I just dey warm up? So, ontop your lowlife and poverty stricken future, you wan add COWARD join! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Today, you don jam! cheesy Trouble dey sleep jeje, madam yanga aka YorubaEmir come wake am. Now, you wan gather your black nico sweet tail peni.s in between your leg and run? You lie, jor! cheesy cheesy

I like to deal with potential ritualist like you who defend their fellow demons. I hope you don't last long enough to have a daughter whom you will bury in your tattered one room apartment.

Ozuolododo! Ambitionless low lifer.

Its such a shame your whorish mother didn't swallow you when your father, her demented drunken customer poured in her tobacco rust-ed mouth. grin Worst still she went on to birth you out of her overused asshole, no wonder you are this full of shit! grin grin I know she will cry tears of joy at your funeral knowing you were a mistake that should never have been! embarassed

Spaghetti-for-brains Mor.onic Buffon!
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Myself2(m): 6:04am On Jul 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

If they arrest u today n send u to that same lion building for interrogation, After a few minutes of torture, u will confess n sign that u killed the ex deputy governors daughter and that u killed 2 more girls in OGUN and Abuja.

U will release multiple album.

Girlfriend killer like you, sane people like me should have no sympathies for scum like you who go about snuffing life out of defenseless girls and daughters of other people.
Shame on you for defending murder
I cough and spit thick phlegm on you
Twerp

1 Like

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Skmoda360(m): 6:41am On Jul 13, 2018
Sourcethe:

The reason he killed and buried her in his room is simply because that was process he is to follow to fulfill his ritual dreams. Think Pls.
We have seen people who killed their mother in the same manner not minding someone you are not related to.Children of nowadays are too desperate
alright bro
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 13, 2018
Myself2:

Girlfriend killer like you, sane people like me should have no sympathies for scum like you who go about snuffing life out of defenseless girls and daughters of other people.
Shame on you for defending murder
I cough and spit thick phlegm on you
Twerp
Ur sick mind is spewing out senseless sentiments, And u think the World revolves around ur stupidity? grin?

It takes a mentally sick fellow to sit at home n take someone to court online n sentence them to death for no obvious reason.

Ndi mmuo gbu nye gi ukwara n'onu nshi gi ahu.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Myself2(m): 6:47am On Jul 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ur sick mind is spewing out senseless sentiments, And u think the World revolves around ur stupidity? grin?

It takes a mentally sick fellow to sit at home n take someone to court online n sentence them to death for no obvious reason.

Ndi mmuo gbu nye gi ukwara n'onu nshi gi ahu.

Oh crawl back to your shithole you plague infested aardvark,may a menstruating she goat urinate in that your jiga infested mouth, anu mpama
Girl friend killer, your time will soon be up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 13, 2018
Myself2:

Oh crawl back to your shithole you plague infested aardvark,may a menstruating she goat urinate in that your jiga ingested mouth, anu mpama

And he's also a bipolar patient grin.

Kitikpa na nkita ala lapu gi anya there.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Myself2(m): 6:52am On Jul 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

And he's also a bipolar patient grin.

Kitikpa na nkita ala lapu gi anya there.

Yayyyyy kunta kinte is online, you are just an inebriated fool
Is idiocy genetically superfluous in your lineage??
Your parents must have been dense fools for you to be exhibiting this level of idiocy at this wee hour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by YorubaEmir: 10:18am On Jul 13, 2018
DKM123:

[s]
You say??! Come back here, jor! cheesy Where are you and your tiny di..ck going? cheesy cheesy cheesy You don loose steam now now when me I just dey warm up? So, ontop your lowlife and poverty stricken future, you wan add COWARD join! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Today, you don jam! cheesy Trouble dey sleep jeje, madam yanga aka YorubaEmir come wake am. Now, you wan gather your black nico sweet tail peni.s in between your leg and run? You lie, jor! cheesy cheesy

[s]I like to deal with potential ritualist like you who defend their fellow demons. I hope you don't last long enough to have a daughter whom you will bury in your tattered one room apartment.

Ozuolododo! Ambitionless low lifer.

Its such a shame your whorish mother didn't swallow you when your father, her demented drunken customer poured in her tobacco rust-ed mouth. grin Worst still she went on to birth you out of her overused asshole, no wonder you are this full of shit! grin grin I know she will cry tears of joy at your funeral knowing you were a mistake that should never have been! embarassed

Spaghetti-for-brains Mor.onic Buffon![/s][/s]

Good morning sweetheart . How was your miserable night? grin
Hope you did not wet your panties with sperm from last night's wet dream? grin
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
Myself2:

Yayyyyy kunta kinte is online, you are just an inebriated fool
Is idiocy genetically superfluous in your lineage??
Your parents must have been dense fools for you to be exhibiting this level of idiocy at this wee hour

grin.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by DKM123: 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
YorubaEmir:

Good morning sweetheart . How was your miserable night? grin
Hope you did not wet your panties with sperm from last night's wet dream? grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy Okay, I don show!!!!!
But madam, you boriiiing sha. embarassed Aswear, You dry pass imported kpanla fish. Wet dreams, sperm, pant.... undecided undecided
embarassed embarassed embarassed Aunty, Which kin lame comeback be this na...

Upgrade..... Lion vs agama lizard is an unfair match. grin grin Lngkmd.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by DKM123: 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
Myself2:

Oh crawl back to your shithole you plague infested aardvark,may a menstruating she goat urinate in that your jiga ingested mouth, anu mpama

Hahahahahahahaha! cheesy cheesy grin

Yekparikpa!
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by YorubaEmir: 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
DKM123:

[s]cheesy cheesy cheesy Okay, I don show!!!!!
But madam, you boriiiing sha. embarassed Aswear, You dry pass imported kpanla fish. Wet dreams, sperm, pant.... undecided undecided
embarassed embarassed embarassed Aunty, Which kin lame comeback be this na...

Upgrade..... Lion vs agama lizard is an unfair match. grin grin Lngkmd.[/s]

Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by DKM123: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
[quote author=YorubaEmir post=69341479][/quote]

So you just quoted me without writing anything. What a Confused Manhattan pig! cheesy
Ozuolododo oshi!
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by YorubaEmir: 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
[s]
DKM123:

So you just quoted me without writing anything. What a Confused Manhattan pig! cheesy
Ozuolododo oshi!
[/s]
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Outofsync(m): 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
so u allowed strangers into your aous
they raped her
while u watched under d control of a deadly cut to size.
then u dug a shallow grave and buried her ba.
all these happend in d face me ai face u dirty room ba
and not even the neighbors heard a sound
or raise alarm
abegi just give him headshots shaps

foolish story aside, please what game is this??
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by HoodBillionaire: 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
join me in online gaming
its called bulletforce
dsnt take much data
u can meet me in EU continent on the game
available on pc.android.
Outofsync:

foolish story aside, please what game is this??
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Myself2(m): 3:50am On Jul 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

If they arrest u today n send u to that same lion building for interrogation, After a few minutes of torture, u will confess n sign that u killed the ex deputy governors daughter and that u killed 2 more girls in OGUN and Abuja.

U will release multiple album.

""I Killed Khadijat To Become Rich In 7 Days So I Gave Her Body Parts To A Native Doctor, Fiance Confesses
*Says native doctor in Ondo Town took body parts""

https://www.nairaland.com/4614600/yahoo-plus-khadijat-oluboyo-killed
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 14, 2018
Myself2:

""I Killed Khadijat To Become Rich In 7 Days So I Gave Her Body Parts To A Native Doctor, Fiance Confesses
*Says native doctor in Ondo Town took body parts""

https://www.nairaland.com/4614600/yahoo-plus-khadijat-oluboyo-killed

Ermmmmmmm, I sincerely don't understand this comment.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
DKM123:

It will never make sense to numbskulls like you with 0.0000001% IQ na... My brother isn't in your low class league.

If you aren't an imbe.cile, you wouldn't believe that boys who plan to rape and murder a girl will take her to her BOYFRIEND'S HOUSE, the boyfriend will excuse them AND THEN THEY KILL HER IN HIS ROOM IN HIS PRESENCE AND THEN GO ON TO BURY HER IN HER BOYFRIEND'S ROOM TOO, wait while he digs for hours, wait while he buries her and cover the grave.
Then as if that is not ridiculous enough, ALLOW the boyfriend go scotfree without an iota of fear that the boyfriend will report them.
Then the boyfriend didn't run away from the room BUT KEPT ON SLEEPING ON TOP HIS DEAD GIRLFRIEND's GRAVE. A PERSON WHOM HE PROFESSED LOVE TO. Same killers started posting the family of the girl so they don't find out, abi?

It takes an imbecil.e to believe this and bro, you are one. Na your gullible mumu kind vote in Buhari.

"" BUT KEPT ON SLEEPING ON TOP HIS DEAD GIRLFRIEND's GRAVE""

Just wait for the case to end.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
Charly68:
kindergarten story indeed,this one does not fly at all..very sadistic man..so the killers too her to his place to come and kill her..

I really wander why Nigerian youths enjoy online court trials!!
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Alright bro, but his story is just unbelievable.

There are several true but extremely unbelievable stories that u have heard in ur lifetime.
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by Dami12345: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
livinbygrace:

Go and rest and stop making yourself more stupid.Its glaring the guy had a sinister motive and the murder was premeditated for ritual purpose.If he had succeeded he would have been claiming to be a hardworking man.

Is your Brain sharing quarters with your ass?

You Buffon, you have 10th hand information handed down by bloggers ,read on a platform where information, has been wrong from time to time and your retarded, shittt infested, maggot ridden brain says that it is CLEAR!!

You are just one of those mindless people who see a man being attacked on the street but because majority attack him you join in and say he must have done something wrong.

Read all the information that has come out, if it is still "clear " to you, I suggest you take the nearest bottle of insecticide, it would be come even clearer. Oponu
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by babadigu(m): 12:15am On Jan 15, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by babadigu(m): 12:17am On Jan 15, 2019
embarassed
Re: How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses by tabithababy(f): 6:18am On Jan 15, 2019
NiklausAkins:
Well, the person that went to visit just told us the story ..she was used for ritual, the ritual is for 7days, hes meant to sleep ontop the "grave" for seven days.. And then on the fifth day, he could not continue(said her spirit was disturbing him, and there were scratches allover his body bla bla) sha, they said the Senior Brother of the girl knew that they were dating, but the parent did not know theyve Reconciled yet, cos they lived together in the past, when the deputy governor was still broke then..... Sha sha, they said whenever they send the lady money she always call to say thanks and appreciate her parent, but they sent money and there was no reply atall from her. Then the senior brother was asking for the whereabt of his sister,(cos he knew they were dating).. Sha, they called her number .. Nothing nothing.. Then the brother went to MTN office to request for her call log, the number she called last and stuffs like that, they said it was the boyfriends own bla bla...

Sha they said, during the process of killing, digging grave etc, he put on his generator, so no one was able to hear anything going on.. He told his younger brother, his younger brother called there Dad and then the papa say "Omo deputy" he called the police station shaps..

Heard he removed all her sims and went to throw them on seperate express road...It was someone that went to pay visit that shared the story tho, i live not too far from the dep. Gov house...

Anyway.. Its sha ritual, for you to sleep ontop deadbody grave for 5 goooood dayss... And u no call police or shiir like that... Lol.. Well theyre still looking for the babalawo sha.. The babalawo iyaf run away...

Abeg nor mind my typo error o.. cheesy grin

Haaaaa shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends / Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys / The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.