Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara (44247 Views)

EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United / Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us / Juventus Will Not Be On FIFA 20 After PES 2020 Partner Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Flashh: 9:46am On Jul 12, 2018
Messi been unsettling Ronaldo, since 2009.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by MAGNETIC(m): 9:50am On Jul 12, 2018
[quote author=Auladimeji2 post=69297907][/quote] God bless you. You've made my day
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by OhiOfIhima: 9:50am On Jul 12, 2018
[quote author=Auladimeji2 post=69297907][/quote] Ororo in shadow of Messi, tell me something. Was Messi not dere when he won four UEFA Championship, Three of its come consecutively n Four times Golden Boy all in Madrid Shirt where Messi is... Neymar! you can say so because all credits go to Messi alone in Barca.

9 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 12, 2018
dannyoungstick:
And ronaldo will make 12m euros per month

Please how Be realistic abeg
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by chicoMX(m): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2018
excanny:

Neymar is the highest paid footballer in Europe, at least. Over 800k euros per week while Messi is around 600.

Neymar doesn't earn 800k euros. Only tevez has earned as high as 800k dollars in 2017
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Skmoda360(m): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2018
Babiod:

Nd since iniesta don go nau.who do u think is captain now? Napoli ko China ni....
afi Napoli .....wetin messi wan go do for Napoli?
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by seanchuks: 9:53am On Jul 12, 2018
Babiod:

Nd since iniesta don go nau.who do u think is captain now? Napoli ko China ni....
pique fit b captain
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Xkalaban(m): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Story... Why would Messi Leave Barça? He's a king there, he's the highest paid player in the world, he's enjoying his game there, his family are happy there, he's the captain of the team there ...so, why the fvck would he leave undecided

I wonder. Don't mind the man. He's probably just wishing and thinking it out loud at the same time.

3 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Frazercrib(m): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2018
Lemme just drop this here and go

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 12, 2018
Abuheekmat:

He's a coward that fears competition He's a coward that only achieve when xavi and Iniesta were spoon feeding him He's a coward that will never leave his comfort zone (barca)

Don't bite me Barking dogs
Madridiot for a reason.

3 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by laydoh(m): 9:56am On Jul 12, 2018
excanny:

Neymar is the highest paid footballer in Europe, at least. Over 800k euros per week while Messi is around 600.
na you dey give Neymar the 800 abi.na 600 plus e dey collect.
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:56am On Jul 12, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Story... Why would Messi Leave Barça? He's a king there, he's the highest paid player in the world, he's enjoying his game there, his family are happy there, he's the captain of the team there ...so, why the fvck would he leave undecided
because the dwarf sorry midget no get any other place to go... we are waiting for him
in enyimba , CR7 is going for 6th global award tongue

4 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by tragergeorge(m): 9:57am On Jul 12, 2018
ozoebuka1:
no he can't, he's just a scared little boy

1 Like

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Dollerspender: 9:57am On Jul 12, 2018
Make Messi self fvck another League nah abi eh no dey tired for one Pvzzy, you already a legend in dat team and it would take a hard working player to near your records in Barca even in Laliga, why won’t u try another league and give another young player a great chance. Before it too late for you, abi u dey fear other puzzy, lazy Messi.

3 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2018
excanny:
Keep talking crap. Do you know the buyout clause for Messi? 800 million.

Ronaldo buyout clause was £1billion. He initiated the move himself, not that Madrid wanted to sell him. No club will buy messi that amount, except he wnna leave.

5 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 12, 2018
excanny:
Keep talking crap. Do you know the buyout clause for Messi? 800 million.
Ronaldo's buyout clause at Real Madrid was 1Billion yet Juve got him for €105M.
You obviously don't know how buyout clause works.

Google is your friend.... I no get strength to dey explain

7 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 12, 2018
Hanty, what are you selling please
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by maverickdude(m): 10:02am On Jul 12, 2018
Abuheekmat:

He's a coward that fears competition
He's a coward that only achieve when xavi and Iniesta were spoon feeding him
He's a coward that will never leave his comfort zone (barca)

Don't bite me Barking dogs
I laugh at you people each time you come up with this argument. You think that is the only thing they care about? Ronaldo left because real won't give him what he wants and Juventus is ready to do that. Barcelona treats messi the way he want, why the fück will he leave? You have to realize that the business part of football surpasses all these competition arguments. At the end of all, money is still the priority.
I rest my case

6 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 12, 2018
ozoebuka1:

Point of correction.

Messi isn't even the highest paid player in Europe. Neymar is....

2 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 12, 2018
Ronaldo has shown Messi who's the boss.

Messi has more talent no doubt, but Ronaldo has personality. He makes choices, he decides, he moves he's in charge. He does not depend on a club nor a comfort zone. He clashes challenges dominates.

Imagine of he wins many titles in Italia, besides the ones in England Portugal and Spain.

That's my man any day anytime.

4 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Babiod: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2018
seanchuks:
pique fit b captain
Na from man u pique come meet Messi, u don forget ni
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by KilmerRougeDon: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2018
ObaFemy:
Madridiot for a reason.

:Dthat's ehn. A complete one @that o....
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Babiod: 10:08am On Jul 12, 2018
Dollerspender:
Make Messi self fvck another League nah abi eh no dey tired for one Pvzzy, you already a legend in dat team and it would take a hard working player to near your records in Barca even in Laliga, why won’t u try another league and give another young player a great chance. Before it too late for you, abi u dey fear other puzzy, lazy Messi.
Must everything be about pussy,Bleep, haba!even for ball.i pity any guy any of ur ex jam.lol

1 Like

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 12, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Are saying CR7 doesn't have the buyout clause? He has but when he decide to leave the club, the Club have no option than to remove the buyout Clause. If Messi today open out to leave Barca, his buyout clause will depreciate to pave ways for the potential buyers to negotiate.
Madrid Sold Him Because They Don't Have Need Of Him Anymore. Age Is No More On His Side, Perez Saw That And Did Not Budge On The Salary, Juventus Brought A Good Offer. Perez Is Wise More Transfer Fund Lower Wage Budget
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 12, 2018
maverickdude:
I laugh at you people each time you come up with this argument. You think that is the only thing they care about? Ronaldo left because real won't give him what he wants and Juventus is ready to do that. Barcelona treats messi the way he want, why the fück will he leave? You have to realize that the business part of football surpasses all these competition argument. At the end of all, money is still the priority.
I rest my case

Like I said, don't bite me..

Even for troll football page.. They know Barking fans are violent.. It's boldly written that.. MESSI FANS SHOULD JUST ENJOY THE TROLL.. IT'S FUN..

well, Madrid offered him the same amount.. But, He is not interested in LA Liga again.. He's moving up..

Epl world best
La Liga world best
Now going to Italy...

.... Messi , barca world best.
.. That's all..

5 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by legba1(m): 10:11am On Jul 12, 2018
ozoebuka1:

What about him conquering on other climes....he should show us hes able to win on another turf...then and then will he be a G.O.A.T indeed.
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 12, 2018
ObaFemy:
Madridiot for a reason.

Am Chelsea fan. Ronaldo fan Now juve fan..
... To hell with Madrid. Am Ronaldo fan..

Handsome people loves each other..
.. Can't imagine how ugly you will look..

... Messi fans are violent... Don't curse me or abuse my parents.......

Just enjoy the troll

2 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Speakdatruth: 10:16am On Jul 12, 2018
ozoebuka1:
In a country of the blind, a one-eyed man is the king. What makes a real football King is in how many clubs you've proven your worth. Don't come here and give frivolous reasons.

2 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Aspireahead(m): 10:17am On Jul 12, 2018
legba1:

What about him conquering on other climes....he should show us hes able to win on another turf...then and then will he be a G.O.A.T indeed.
go and tell that to Pele

1 Like

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 12, 2018
legba1:

Then Ronaldo should have moved to AC milan or Monaco not a team that have won all the league titles for 7 years and played in Semi final of champs league every year.

5 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 12, 2018
Freiden:

Point of correction.

Messi isn't even the highest paid player in Europe. Neymar is....
Messi Is The Highest Paid Player His Salary Is After Tax Neymar Pays Tax Check The Percentage Of The Salary Those In France Pay As Tax

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Germany Vs Sweden: World Cup (2 - 1) - Final / Kano Pillars Vs Enugu Rangers Ends In Violence (video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.