Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara (44248 Views)

EPL: Why Ronaldo’s Move To Man City Collapsed Before Joining United / Tuchel Laments Ronaldo’s Move To Man Utd: He Will Make Life Harder For Us / Juventus Will Not Be On FIFA 20 After PES 2020 Partner Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 12, 2018
ObaFemy:
Oh, a Chelshit fan. Nice one! Most Chelshit fans are even more obsessed about Ronaldo's joystick than both Man Urinated and Fake Madrid fans combined, so, I'm not suprised.

You should be more concerned about an impending relegation next season, you plastic fan. And please, I can sense you're one ugly duckling from planets away, fake boasts CAN'T remedy that.

Enjoy the trolling grin

Got me laughing out loud..

Made my day bro.. #..

And don't you dare abuse my team..

It's Ronaldo Messi we talking about..

Laughing
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 12, 2018
nairavsdollars:
With Ronaldo's move, Messi's career is as good as dead

Well done ma, na you kill the career abi
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by ozoebuka1(m): 10:48am On Jul 12, 2018
tragergeorge:
no he can't, he's just a scared little boy
scared of who... Ronaldo felt he was the best player in the world and came to Spain to challenge Messi but throughout his stay in Spain Messi out played him individually... More goals, more assists, more dribbles and more trophies so, fvck off and hail Messi as the greatest ever. A lion doesn't have to climb the trees in the forest to compete with monkeys to prove that he's the king of the jungle... If you feel you can beat the Lion King, come meet him and prove it... undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 12, 2018
Justinlean02:
Dude you're not making sence at all, Messi can't leave because Barca is paying him well, CR7 left because Madrid didnt wanna increase his pay and rly didnt value him as king as Barca does to Messi. Football is always abt money and comfort and Messi is getting em in loads so quit hating on the guy

Laughing.. You are pained bro..

Madrid actually offered him same amount as juve
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 12, 2018
TeamSimple:

I still don't understand the meaning of vanished into thin air . Spoon feeding is supposed to mean being assisted , but I put it to you that they have never had more assist than him. Messi has won two European golden boots with no Xavi and less impact from iniesta but you still swimming in your ignorance .

I never talked about Ronaldo having anything to prove to me . He is a great player , but talking about him switching club is lame cox Ronaldo left Madrid because of bigger salary and being disrespected . Ronaldo for whom he is will always say things to make people feel good about him . But the truth is if you followed his transfer saga from last season you would know he left for monetary and ego reasons which Madrid won't buy .
Ronaldo had twice use the same tactics to get higher pay in Madrid by threatening to leave , but Madrid being as they are won't take it for the third time for a 33/34 year old whose days are getting numbered . It a big financial risk Madrid don't wanna put their hands into for reasons known to them. If Ronaldo was to be a Barca player believe me he would have been given what he want .
Follow the stages in event and stop being too emotional because it only makes you sound stupid .

Look at his performance and awards with and without xavi and Iniesta..

Then you will understand
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by ozoebuka1(m): 10:50am On Jul 12, 2018
Speakdatruth:

I wonder where you people dey put una brain if una dey reply persin. We're talking football, this one is talking Presidency.
oops!!! You must be an illiterate, you probably have never heard the term "analogy" analogy helps dumb people like you to understand the depth of their stupidity. angry
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by tragergeorge(m): 10:51am On Jul 12, 2018
ozoebuka1:
scared of who... Ronaldo felt he was the best player in the world and came to Spain to challenge Messi but throughout his stay in Spain Messi out played him individually... More goals, more assists, more dribbles and more trophies so, fvck off and hail Messi as the greatest ever. A lion doesn't have to climb the trees in the forest to compete with monkeys to prove that he's the king of the jungle... If you feel you can beat the Lion King, come meet him and prove it... undecided
Lion wen de fear to make move DAT one na lion abi na she-goat

1 Like

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Your question has already been answered..

Why...

Because he's a coward that will never leave his comfort zone

And since you are not a coward, why not take the war to him?
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 12, 2018
Fazemood:

Hey madam, it doesn't have to result to insult. He stated the fact, no need wasting vocabulary on that.
And I didn't even insult him o smh. He stated his opinion (NOT FACT) and I also have a right to my opinion of his opinion.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by ozoebuka1(m): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
because the dwarf sorry midget no get any other place to go... we are waiting for him
in enyimba , CR7 is going for 6th global award tongue
Oga champions doesn't move about looking for competition they stay in their abode and dissipate those that think they can match him... undecided

1 Like

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Orpe7(m): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2018
CR7 the real MVP conquering every league
No be that ewu wey dey form local champion for barca
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 12, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Got me laughing out loud..

Made my day bro.. #..

And don't you dare abuse my team..

It's Ronaldo Messi we talking about..

Laughing
Hehehe. Real Madrid are about to take Hazard away, you just watch. When that happens, you'd be supporting the Blues, Juve and Real.

That's a lot of work, if you ask me. cheesy
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by ozoebuka1(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2018
tragergeorge:
Lion wen de fear to make move DAT one na lion abi na she-goat
you know nothing bro... A king sits on his throne and doesn't move about to challenge his subjects for supremacy undecided

1 Like

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

And since you are not a coward, why not take the war to him?

Ronaldo did..

Left epl with 1 world best.
Got to la Liga and become beast and your Messi is looking like a monkey..
Now he left him standing, he's won it all...

He then left.. Just open your eyes and see what he will accomplish in juve..

Don't tell me you are now supporting Ac Milan, inter Milan, Napoli and Lazio bro #laughing
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Oga champions doesn't move about looking for competition they stay in their abode and dissipate those that think they can match him... undecided
5 champions league is not moi moi CR7 is a legend... he has more trophy than the shapeless dwarf... sorry midget ndo comedian
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 12, 2018
ObaFemy:
Hehehe. Real Madrid are about to take Hazard away, you just watch. When that happens, you'd be supporting the Blues, Juve and Real.

That's a lot of work, if you ask me. cheesy

Laughing... Nothing concerns me and Madrid..

.... Hazard is leaving yes.. Chelsea is already messed up.. We will come back strong..

... For the main time.. I am a full juventus fan
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by spactacus(m): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2018
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Samswags9(m): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2018
Freiden:

Point of correction.
Messi isn't even the highest paid player in Europe. Neymar is....
How Come

All these small boys Wey no sabi Football sef
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by TeamSimple(m): 11:01am On Jul 12, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Look at his performance and awards with and without xavi and Iniesta..

Then you will understand
What is wrong with his awards ? Oh you mean winning Balon dor because of champions league .

Well Messi has found himself in a stage for the last three season where he has to do it all alone in Barca as the team scorer and provider .The only reason Ronaldo has been winning the Balon dor is because Madrid wins the champions league and not based on individual performance or statistics .
While Madrid can still win their champions league ties comfortably with Ronaldo in bad form , Barca can't even savage a draw against lesser teams when Messi is out of form .

In 2017 Ronaldo was having a bad time in the champions league until the quarter finals against Bayern . If it were to be Barca , they would have been knocked out even before the quarters without Messi being ontop of his game . But Madrid can still grind out result without Ronaldo . In previous season also, Ronaldo's campaign ended after that bicycle kick against Juventus but still Madrid went on to knock out Bayern and Liverpool with little or no impact from Ronaldo . Barca wouldn't have gotten a draw against Bayern if Messi was out of form .

Simply put , Barca's over reliance on Messi has affected both parties in recording champions league success . Nobody is an island and we all have our bad days . But Ronaldo was fortunate to have people who stood up for him when he had his .

4 Likes

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Lynorambo(m): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2018
Abuheekmat:

He's a coward that fears competition He's a coward that only achieve when xavi and Iniesta were spoon feeding him He's a coward that will never leave his comfort zone (barca)

Don't bite me Barking dogs
but sence no do u o
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 12, 2018
TeamSimple:

What is wrong with his awards ? Oh you mean winning Balon dor because of champions league .

Well Messi has found himself in a stage for the last three season where he has to do it all alone in Barca as the team scorer and provider .The only reason Ronaldo has been winning the Balon dor is because Madrid wins the champions league and not based on individual performance or statistics .
While Madrid can still win their champions league ties comfortably with Ronaldo in bad form , Barca can't even savage a draw against lesser teams when Messi is out of form .

In 2017 Ronaldo was having a bad time in the champions league until the quarter finals against Bayern . If it were to be Barca , they would have been knocked out even before the quarters without Messi being ontop of his game . But Madrid can still grind out result without Ronaldo . In previous season also, Ronaldo's campaign ended after that bicycle kick against Juventus but still Madrid went on to knock out Bayern and Liverpool with little or no impact from Ronaldo . Barca wouldn't have gotten a draw against Bayern if Messi was out of form .

Simply put , Barca's over reliance on Messi has affected both parties in recording champions league success . Nobody is an island and we all have our bad days . But Ronaldo was fortunate to have people who stood up for him when he had his .

Bro, the love of Messi has cloud your reasoning.

Just read what you wrote bro
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:03am On Jul 12, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Ronaldo did..

Left epl with 1 world best.
Got to la Liga and become beast and your Messi is looking like a monkey..
Now he left him standing, he's won it all...

He then left.. Just open your eyes and see what he will accomplish in juve..

Don't tell me you are now supporting Ac Milan, inter Milan, Napoli and Lazio bro #laughing

The league he moved to in Spain is called La Liga. And how many of that did he win?
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 12, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Chai this the worst comment have seen here
You say what
Have you heard of Alexander the Great,Queen of Zaria or even Columbus that discovered AmericaI guessed the stayed in their hometown n achieved fame
Moreover are we not still suffering from the British colonial dominance, and u say adventures n new challenges are signs of weakness
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Duru009(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2018
Likes 4 Messi, Shares 4 Ronaldo !

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by TeamSimple(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Bro, the love of Messi has cloud your reasoning.

Just read what you wrote bro
What I wrote isn't lacking of examples and facts . You can choose to verify the facts or keep swimming in ignorance . It is your choice .
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by ozoebuka1(m): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2018
Abuheekmat:

He's a coward that fears competition
He's a coward that only achieve when xavi and Iniesta were spoon feeding him
He's a coward that will never leave his comfort zone (barca)

Don't bite me Barking dogs
Mofucker, A king doesn't leave his palace just to go fight with his subjects, if you feel you are man enough, you bring your competition to the king... Ronaldo came to Spain and throughout his stay in Spain, Messi had a better performance than him in terms of number of trophies won and individual performance; More dribbles, more goals, more completed passes, more goal ratio... Messi is goat Weda your dumbhead reads that or not undecided
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by OBku4(m): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Can this news influence price of cassava flakes (Garri) ?
Believe me, it can o
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by tragergeorge(m): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2018
ozoebuka1:
you know nothing bro... A king sits on his throne and doesn't move about to challenge his subjects for supremacy undecided
go watch Vikings ,u go understand, cr7 d great conqueror of england ,Spain,now hes ship just arrived Turin(Italy) dem go hear word
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Shollay20(m): 11:09am On Jul 12, 2018
now let me dust my sartime for watching Serial A match.......
Bleep DSTV.........

No more midnight match again....

halla juve
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 12, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

The league he moved to in Spain is called La Liga. And how many of that did he win?

Compare what he has in England and Spain bra..

You will know Messi ain't capable to compete him
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by ozoebuka1(m): 11:09am On Jul 12, 2018
Sterix10:

Chai this the worst comment have seen here
You say what
Coming from a person with low reasoning power... People challenge Anthony Joshua because he's the champion, he doesn't go about challenging people he's better than cheesy
Re: What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 12, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Mofucker, A king doesn't leave his palace just to go fight with his subjects, if you feel you are man enough, you bring your competition to the king... Ronaldo came to Spain and throughout his stay in Spain, Messi had a better performance than him in terms of number of trophies won and individual performance; More dribbles, more goals, more completed passes, more goal ratio... Messi is goat Weda your dumbhead reads that or not undecided

Pained nigga.. That proved you accepted it to be truth but you rejected it because of the fact that it's truth.. That's why you are pained and angry...

Stay Indoor bro... Or visit your doctor.. Your blood pressure is rising..

Enjoy the troll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Germany Vs Sweden: World Cup (2 - 1) - Final / Kano Pillars Vs Enugu Rangers Ends In Violence (video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.