Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

3 Sisters Pregnant At The Same Time (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Sisters Pregnant At The Same Time (photos) (43490 Views)

3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) / 17-Year-Old Girl Rescues Her 3 Sisters From Burning House In Anambra (Photo) / Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Sisters Pregnant At The Same Time (photos) by sapeleboi(m): 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
hope am not thinking what am thinking embarassed
Re: 3 Sisters Pregnant At The Same Time (photos) by derrydinny: 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
alignacademy:

Isn't ironic that a black person would be the one to say this?
the truth must be told my brother, we should not wait until the whites tell us
Re: 3 Sisters Pregnant At The Same Time (photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
derrydinny:
the truth must be told my brother, we should not wait until the whites tell us

Thanks for the feedback

I understand you may have your feelings about certain people whose conduct may have disappointed you.

But, brother, I feel it's another thing altogether to use such negative blanket statements on your ENTIRE race

I personally know some foreigners who regularly visit this forum, perhaps even more frequently than some Nigerians

How do you think such statements will portray us?

Thanks again
Re: 3 Sisters Pregnant At The Same Time (photos) by patrickcollins: 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
What a fit the family have achieved is laudable, so which means Buhari should strip Abiola the GCFR and hand it over to them, is this news, when they were in d oza room playing the match we were not inform, why disturb now.
Re: 3 Sisters Pregnant At The Same Time (photos) by els0nm0rali(m): 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
derrydinny:
blacks are really a stain to this world, anything irrelevant on the internet and blacks are your surest bet of making it.. the funny thing is that all three of them may not be married

Why is your life so bitter?

It must be that you've never had cause to celebrate anything in your life before.

Hopefully you will one day and then you can come back and withdraw this insensitive, arrogant, stupidly dumb, racist and ignorant comment.
Re: 3 Sisters Pregnant At The Same Time (photos) by omoelerin1: 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
derrydinny:
blacks are really a stain to this world, anything irrelevant on the internet and blacks are your surest bet of making it.. the funny thing is that all three of them may not be married
Rubbish!
What has 'black' got to do with this issue?
Whites do more irrelevant things than this. In fact, most of these things you see as irrelevant are actually being copied from the whites.

Inferiority complex.
Re: 3 Sisters Pregnant At The Same Time (photos) by mimimile93: 12:36am On Jul 13, 2018
When a woman is pregnant or give birth people congratulate her.
What happens to the man who did the job? Nobody cares.
Re: 3 Sisters Pregnant At The Same Time (photos) by ohem007(m): 1:54am On Jul 13, 2018
3some toh badt....

Chai better mekwe.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) / Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday / Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.