Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Let's Race!! - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Let's Race!! (4207 Views)

Motorsport Raceway: The First And Only Car Race Track In Nigeria (Photos) / This N383m 2019 Mclaren Senna Is The Ultimate Road Legal Race Car (photos) / Tiger Race Car Spotted In Lagos (Photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Race!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

They are local champions grin

keyboard racers and roadsters.......
lolz

hmmmmm reminds me of a bulletin master that has all the specs of all the cars ever built

come go sokwoto..... yä ájú
Re: Let's Race!! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
nwanneni:
I'm in!But you gotta wait for my E220(2009) cdi to arrive from Berlin.i wanna have a feel of that diesel monster on an empty highway.
My c230 kompressor(2006) sports knocked engine because of the pomposity of one ordinary mechanic on this forum.
please, what's his name ooo
Re: Let's Race!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
Pipedreams:
Who would take up the great challenge to race me and my G35x on 3rd mainland on a cool Sunday morning. Calling all petrol heads... angry grin I wanna feel some adrenaline rush cheesy Hola! Judgement day is here! grin

nah u be dis?

Re: Let's Race!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

nah u be dis?

Lol no bro. I drive the G35x sedan not coupe
Re: Let's Race!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
Pipedreams:

Lol no bro. I drive the G35x sedan not coupe

That guy no represent infinity at all, he backed out @ 180km/h (long bridge berger grin) 2009 K24Z3 won the race grin
Re: Let's Race!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

That guy no represent infinity at all, he backed out @ 180km/h (long bridge berger grin) 2009 K24Z3 won the race grin

What car did u drive?
Re: Let's Race!! by asamwababy: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
nwanneni:
na we we.let it slide wink so,are you racing or not?

we we rubbish.

You shouldnt have brought this up in the first instance.

By refusing to disclose what went down is your choice.

But note you have created an avenue for an innocent nairalander to fall into the same pit you just came out.
Re: Let's Race!! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
asamwababy:

we we rubbish.

You should have brought this up in the first instance.

By refusing to disclose what went down is your choice.

But note you have created an avenue for an innocent nairalander to fall into the same pit you just came out.
cry me a river.i ain't telling you Jack and there is nothing you can do about it
Re: Let's Race!! by asamwababy: 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
nwanneni:
cry me a river.i ain't telling you Jack and there is nothing you can do about it

very funny indeed.

You are already crying a river of 500k thats why you brought it up.
Re: Let's Race!! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
asamwababy:

very funny indeed.

You are already crying a river of 500k thats why you brought it up.
really?Lol.
If only you knew.
Re: Let's Race!! by baconline(m): 8:27am On Jul 15, 2018
Can I be part of the race!!!

1 Like

Re: Let's Race!! by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 15, 2018
baconline:
Can I be part of the race!!!

How's this better than a keke angry

1 Like

Re: Let's Race!! by nurey(m): 8:59am On Jul 15, 2018
Pipedreams:

How's this better than a keke angry

because it has 1 tire more and airbags incase he tries to force induce the engine leading into loss of control and a nose dive into bush grin

2 Likes

Re: Let's Race!! by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 15, 2018
nurey:

because it has 1 tire more and airbags incase he tries to force induce the engine leading into loss of control and a nose dive into bush grin

As in LMAO! I fear small cars. I was running late but still declined a picanto 2013 on Taxify on spotting it. Before a trailer climbs me

1 Like

Re: Let's Race!! by johnabraham: 9:23am On Jul 15, 2018
his accord - K24Z3 engine

Pipedreams:

What car did u drive?

1 Like

Re: Let's Race!! by nurey(m): 9:24am On Jul 15, 2018
Pipedreams:

As in LMAO! I fear small cars. I was running late but still declined a picanto 2013 on Taxify on spotting it. Before a trailer climbs me

I will be viewing the race from a Vauxhall carlton, a hefty sedan but a shadow of speed.

Re: Let's Race!! by adeeva06(f): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2018
nwanneni:
grin lol bros,u Don tag me to drama abi?
Lol.i just want teach that foolish gazzuzz lesson and so far likes dey come,we mean she no be only me dey see am as rude

Lol
Re: Let's Race!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:58am On Jul 15, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

was this a weekday? if yes then no, it's not him.

so Gazuzz u mean all these petrolheads all went to Malaysia to sell their livers and use the money to buy cars?

cos all. I see here are liverless grown up mehn driving speed carts and underutilizing their engines.

when I own my own automobile manufacturing plant, my cars will be wired to enter limp mode if the speed engines (v6 I6 V8 V12) with 300+ hp, do not reach at least 200+ kmph (for 45mins oh), for every 3000km

it'll enter limp mode since the ecu will assume u broke ur leg and u are limping, ur car will be limping too. it's a strategy aimed at customizing the car to reflect the true condition of the owner.

limping liverless peeps

mscheeeeeeeew,

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Race!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2018
Na wa. grin
Re: Let's Race!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:19am On Jul 15, 2018
HeavenlyBang:
Na wa. grin
bros how u take see am na
Re: Let's Race!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:20am On Jul 15, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

bros how u take see am na

I support you 100%.
Make all these keyboard speed demons fit allow person rest small. grin grin
Re: Let's Race!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

I support you 100%.
Make all these keyboard speed demons fit allow person rest small. grin grin

bros I tire oh, everyday one new thread...
tributes to. Mazda premacy........ Let's race........ 03 avalon Vs 98 golf

haba mana, all talk and no action and when the government does same we go dey vex

haba dei

2 Likes

Re: Let's Race!! by king406(m): 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
So us that dont live in Lagos we cant participate? angry
Re: Let's Race!! by Bjornson01(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
I heard that this glorified Opel omega were use by thieves in the UK as getaway vechiles, nice choice nurey grin
nurey:

I will be viewing the race from a Vauxhall carlton, a hefty sedan but a shadow of speed.
Re: Let's Race!! by nurey(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
Bjornson01:
I heard that this glorified Opel omega were use by thieves in the UK as getaway vechiles, nice choice nurey grin

glorified keh 377hp, 5.3secs "iyalaya" popo grin

2 Likes

Re: Let's Race!! by sooperrescue(m): 5:50am On Jul 16, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

Count me in grin

Sooperrescue knows me, he actually fixed my car when it arrived from the US before I moved it to Port Harcourt
That our over pampered Acura naim you want to use? I nor dey o. Gazzzuz, let's go for Lagos to Benin. I will provide roadside assistance and TV coverage with Autoxpat. Winner will get one year extended warranty powered by Gazzzuz and Egun Mogaji . That Mercedes Benz cdi will dust the G35 any day. A car if it is manual transmission will be at 140km on gear 4. Let's wait for the Benz please so that G35 go know him mate. Even Lexus can't boast like this against the cdi. Good morning everyone
Re: Let's Race!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:15am On Jul 16, 2018
sooperrescue:

That our over pampered Acura naim you want to use? I nor dey o. Gazzzuz, let's go for Lagos to Benin. I will provide roadside assistance and TV coverage with Autoxpat. Winner will get one year extended warranty powered by Gazzzuz and Egun Mogaji . That Mercedes Benz cdi will dust the G35 any day. A car if it is manual transmission will be at 140km on gear 4. Let's wait for the Benz please so that G35 go know him mate. Even Lexus can't boast like this against the cdi. Good morning everyone

Gud am to you too,
the G35 owner has the keyboard and mouth of a warrior but the heart isn't there oh so we might never get go see that piece of action. I for like join in the benin fun too but my ride no Carry enough HP.

elshanautos that Avalon still dey?

1 Like

Re: Let's Race!! by sooperrescue(m): 6:24am On Jul 16, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

Gud am to you too,
the G35 owner has the keyboard and mouth of a warrior but the heart isn't there oh so we might never get go see that piece of action. I for like join in the benin fun too but my ride no Carry enough HP.

elshanautos that Avalon still dey?
Don't worry about the Camry for now. Let's wait for the cdi to land first. You fit sponsor a car as your team. I go arrange am. Make I look for sponsors
Re: Let's Race!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:32am On Jul 16, 2018
sooperrescue:

Don't worry about the Camry for now. Let's wait for the cdi to land first. You fit sponsor a car as your team. I go arrange am. Make I look for sponsors

sponsor for another man to drive..... nah, I want to be at the helm of affairs, experience that adrenaline rush, push that pedal to the metal and hear people scream my name. :OBEKE!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Let's Race!! by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 16, 2018
nurey:

glorified keh 377hp, 5.3secs "iyalaya" popo grin

A G35 does 0-60mph in 5.1s
Re: Let's Race!! by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 16, 2018
Guys I will update you on the upcoming dates for the race soon. Stay tuned
Re: Let's Race!! by nurey(m): 9:54am On Jul 16, 2018
Pipedreams:

A G35 does 0-60mph in 5.1s

G35 is 5.5secs tops

A G35 sedan or coupe is just an ordinary fast car

Vauxhall carlton is a sports sedan designed specifically as a sleeper. It's the kind of vehicle you underestimate because it was made by Vauxhall/Opel but believe me, you don't wanna challenge it grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have 1 Million Naira ,pls Advise Me On What Car To Buy / Public Car Auction To Hold In Lagos This Saturday - Carsbazr / Front-end Rattling Noise Emanating From The Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.