Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans (3188 Views)

Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Explains Why He Wears The Number 7 / Cristiano Ronaldo Explains Reasons For Real Madrid Exit As He Confirms Departure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 1:18am On Jul 12, 2018
Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans

Portuguese football legend, Cristiano Ronaldo, on Tuesday, wrote an open letter to Real Madrid fans to explain his decision to quit for Juventus.
Recall that TORI News reported yesterday that Juventus and Real Madrid agreed terms that will see the Portugal’s all-time highest goalscorer, move to Turin in a deal worth a reported £105 million.

The 33-year-old is expected to earn around £500,000 a week in Turin after agreeing to join the Italian champions, when he ended is 9-year stay with Real Madrid after scoring a record 450 goals in 438 games for the La Liga sie.
Here is the full letter of what he said to Madrid fans after the European champions announced his departure;

“These years in Real Madrid, and in this city of Madrid, have been possibly the happiest of my life.

“I only have feelings of enormous gratitude for this club, for this hobby and for this city. I can only thank all of them for the love and affection I have received.

“However, I believe that the time has come to open a new stage in my life and that is why...Read More...

Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 1:19am On Jul 12, 2018
christiano we really miss u at Bernabeu stadium
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by otamiri2: 2:05am On Jul 12, 2018
cheesy cheesy touching letter
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by whitebeard(m): 2:51am On Jul 12, 2018
otamiri2:
cheesy cheesy touching letter
awon omo barca grin grin
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 6:43am On Jul 12, 2018
What a touching letter
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by otamiri2: 7:40am On Jul 12, 2018
noblejoeuc:
What a touching letter
I have said that
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by otamiri2: 7:40am On Jul 12, 2018
noblejoeuc:
What a touching letter
I have said that...
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 8:13am On Jul 12, 2018
i know You have
otamiri2:
I have said that...
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 8:37am On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2018
we love C R7
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 9:20am On Jul 12, 2018
keep playing for teams not clubs

1 Like

Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2018
if messi cant do it, baba r7 has done it four times
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
whitebeard:
awon omo barca grin grin
we wi;; still be here and watch thaat old man carry the ballon d or the fifth
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
I just pray ur joining juve won't be a regret
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by otamiri2: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
“I only have feelings of enormous gratitude for this club, for this hobby and for this city. I can only thank all of them for the love and affection I have received.

CR7 we would never forget all ur good works at Madrid...

u should at least have a taste of italian football
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
“However, I believe that the time has come to open a new stage in my life and that is why i left and ntin else...

dats the words of a star
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
juve could be th best place for u broda CR7
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
grin
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
c rorororo
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by otamiri2: 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
embarassed embarassedwe will continue to CR7 we knw we love and respect
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
only the great talks and possess such charisma
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
juve is a great club to play with
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 7:56am On Jul 13, 2018
otamiri2:
embarassed embarassedwe will continue to CR7 we knw we love and respect
:Dhahahaha everybody is missing him na
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 8:08am On Jul 13, 2018
Rtruth
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by Humchi(m): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2018
Leave all these craps he is saying..

The truth is he left because of money and everyone knows that..

Not today i know the kind of person he is.

He will always say something to impress people..

If you really want to open a new stage in life, why would you go to a club that is successful.

If he had move to a club like monaco, or inter milan or ac milan .. We would understand.

He played in manchester united, a club with alot of good players.

Move to real madrid, the same thing.

And now juventus..

As if i messi go to man city, he won't succeed..

I will take him serious if he had chosen a mid table team rather than a top team.
moving from big club to bigger club doesn't prove anything great..

Moreover, GREAT PELE played for one club.
I need to say that before penaldo fans comes for my head.
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 3:47am On Jul 14, 2018
Humchi:
Leave all these craps he is saying..

The truth is he left because of money and everyone knows that..

Not today i know the kind of person he is.

He will always say something to impress people..

If you really want to open a new stage in life, why would you go to a club that is successful.

If he had move to a club like monaco, or inter milan or ac milan .. We would understand.

He played in manchester united, a club with alot of good players.

Move to real madrid, the same thing.

And now juventus..

As if i messi go to man city, he won't succeed..

I will take him serious if he had chosen a mid table team rather than a top team.
moving from big club to bigger club doesn't prove anything great..

Moreover, GREAT PELE played for one club.
I need to say that before penaldo fans comes for my head.
yeah u hit a good point there ...

actually, u made a mistake ...

firstly, juve is no biggger club than madrid of which u should knw dat ...

secondly, someone starting a new phase of life doesn't mean he/she should start suffering from the beginning, it onl means he needs to taste the other part of life...

thirdly, nt penaldo fans but ...

CR7's great fans
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 4:05am On Jul 14, 2018
but he was sold at a very cheap rate
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by otamiri2: 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
grin grin
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:24am On Jul 15, 2018
Great Sportman CR7

Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
Na so bro
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 11:24am On Jul 16, 2018
noblejoeuc:
great
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 11:28am On Jul 16, 2018
Hu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Minister Blames Immigrants For Italy Exit / Lionel Messi Almost Died / Share Your Worst Betting Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.