Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans (3194 Views)

Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Explains Why He Wears The Number 7 / Cristiano Ronaldo Explains Reasons For Real Madrid Exit As He Confirms Departure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
Juve obdo OMA
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ogenedo by me @touching letter shocked
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ogenedo by me @touching letter shocked embarassed kiss
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
Egwu
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
lipsrsealed kiss no explanation at all we are loosing more
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
noblejoeuc:
Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans

Portuguese football legend, Cristiano Ronaldo, on Tuesday, wrote an open letter to Real Madrid fans to explain his decision to quit for Juventus.
Recall that TORI News reported yesterday that Juventus and Real Madrid agreed terms that will see the Portugal’s all-time highest goalscorer, move to Turin in a deal worth a reported £105 million.

The 33-year-old is expected to earn around £500,000 a week in Turin after agreeing to join the Italian champions, when he ended is 9-year stay with Real Madrid after scoring a record 450 goals in 438 games for the La Liga sie.
Here is the full letter of what he said to Madrid fans after the European champions announced his departure;

“These years in Real Madrid, and in this city of Madrid, have been possibly the happiest of my life.

“I only have feelings of enormous gratitude for this club, for this hobby and for this city. I can only thank all of them for the love and affection I have received.

“However, I believe that the time has come to open a new stage in my life and that is why...Read More...
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
So far rated
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
Self respect is d best
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
Join join
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
sepia
Re: Why I Joined Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo Explains In Touching Letter To Fans by noblejoeuc: 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
very impressive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'try Not To Compare Messi With Ronaldo Any Longer!' - Balotelli Excited / Caption This Photo Of Samuel Eto Before Kano And Katsina Results Arrive. / Week 33 Pools RSK Papers 2020: Bob Morton, Capital Intl, Soccer, Winstar, Bigwin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.