Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

'what Is Happening In Ekiti State Is Shameful' - Governor Dankwambo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'what Is Happening In Ekiti State Is Shameful' - Governor Dankwambo (990 Views)

Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC / Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC / Governor Dankwambo Congratulates Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'what Is Happening In Ekiti State Is Shameful' - Governor Dankwambo by Meloshi(m): 1:43am On Jul 12, 2018

Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo of Gombe State has reacted to reports of violence and harrassment from Ekiti State today that left Governor Fayose hospitalised.

According to Dankwambo, 'the attempt by the ruling party, the All Progressives Congress to subvert the will of the people on Saturday in Ekiti will be resisted'.

He also said, 'just got off the phone with my brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State. He has briefed me of the ongoing harassment by security operatives. What is happening in Ekiti state is shameful and undemocratic. If we strengthen our public institutions to be effective and independent, we won’t be needing 30,000 Police Officers and 4,000 soldiers to ensure a free, fair and credible election.'

If we strengthen our public institutions to be effective and independent, we won’t be needing 30,000 Police Officers and 4,000 soldiers to ensure a free, fair and credible election.

— Governor Dankwambo (@HEDankwambo) July 11, 2018

Just got off the phone with my brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State. He has briefed me of the ongoing harassment by security operatives. What is happening in Ekiti state is shameful and undemocratic. pic.twitter.com/Z9Y0u5z11k

— Governor Dankwambo (@HEDankwambo) July 11, 2018

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/07/what-is-happening-in-ekiti-state-is.html

Mynd44
Re: 'what Is Happening In Ekiti State Is Shameful' - Governor Dankwambo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:44am On Jul 12, 2018
A governor who claimed he was tear gassed, and it affected only him in the crowd.
We guess he is an extra-ordinary human being.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'what Is Happening In Ekiti State Is Shameful' - Governor Dankwambo by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:01am On Jul 12, 2018
The guy above me..... undecided undecided

Re: 'what Is Happening In Ekiti State Is Shameful' - Governor Dankwambo by awakeupcall4all(m): 3:22am On Jul 12, 2018
Not only is it shameful..But it barbaric, it is cannibalistic, it is satanic, it is demonic, and highly reprehensible!!

We refused to be cowered here in Ekiti and all the culpable useful idiots responsible for this carnage will surely pay dearly for this!!

And i ask the blood-lusting goblin Buhari again; remember Mohammed Morsi of Egypt your fellow Islamic brotherhood??...Any attempt to rig Ekiti election will consume you, Fayemi, Akeredolu, Amosu, yeye Bello and that randy detestable IGP!!

Anybody planning to rig election here in Ekiti will be put to sudden and painful death by the gods of our land and our ancestors!!

Be warned!!
Re: 'what Is Happening In Ekiti State Is Shameful' - Governor Dankwambo by daddyp76(m): 4:19am On Jul 12, 2018
Omo
Ekiti oo, in jaa wi si ra kee lu le kan wan le ki kete I ra ko fe de kiti ru gbekuru je loo ebora, nitori oku le leja i taa�
Re: 'what Is Happening In Ekiti State Is Shameful' - Governor Dankwambo by 35824L: 5:24am On Jul 12, 2018
What is happening in ekiti is karma.
Re: 'what Is Happening In Ekiti State Is Shameful' - Governor Dankwambo by deboysben(m): 7:22am On Jul 12, 2018
And nairaland E zombies are so happy seeing what is happening in ekiti when important personnel are condemning it.

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. / CORRUPTION : The U.S Senate Report That Finally Nailed Atiku Abubakar / Civil Society Is Dead In Nigeria - Here's 5 Reasons Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.