Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) (42083 Views)

Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding / Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by maxiuc(m): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2018
smiley
macbede:
Who knows whether she wanted to tell you the password to her debit card and some of her financial information before passing on

All these younger siblings forming busy upandan.
Now banks will kolobi that one.

Rip
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by Egein(m): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2018
Your lost your sister THIS afternoon; and a few hours later you're tweeting?
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by Divay22(f): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2018
I don't even put off my own phone when am about to sleep not to talk of silent.
You never can tell who needs you and you just might save someone.
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2018
Eeeyaaa... May the almighty grant her eternal rest and may he compensate her family with this loss
The sister might always wonder what message the Kate sister wanted to tell her. I pray she accepts the will of Allah.. The sister was never to have spoken to her so it wasn't her not picking up. She should be praying and be doing sadaqah for her
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by Zaynabtemmy: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2018
muhammed50:
What if u are in an interview?
Take permission
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 12, 2018
Egein:
Your lost your sister THIS afternoon; and a few hours later you're tweeting?

Please don't say that she was deeply pained and confused.. She needed words of comfort and Iam sure she got it... Being on Twitter doesn't mean she doesn't care, okay? Never jump to conclusions

1 Like

Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by finest147: 9:56am On Jul 12, 2018
dat one concern her
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by safarigirl(f): 9:59am On Jul 12, 2018
utenwuson:
same here.....not just that, always have that small itel or tecno that isn't password...

we came across a lady who was involve in a ghastly accident, she was still breathing, we took her to the hospital, she needed blood so badly, she needed to make deposit, she needed someone by her side....

but alas, phone had both pattern and password....

she died......
she would have died anyway if none of you had enough money to make deposit for her or none of you had blood to give her.

What would a relative have done? What if the relative was not close by and was unable to make deposit?

Forget password and pattern, the hospital killed her for looking for money above life. If they had saved her, she would have woken up and given them what they needed.

This your example no follow.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by FirmTR(m): 10:01am On Jul 12, 2018
Preserve life instead, it's worth more than battery..
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by happney65: 10:02am On Jul 12, 2018
chccho:
Not picking calls or placing your fun on silent for no sensible reason is absurd. The reason why u have that phone is so that people can reach u and for u to reach people. If u dont want to be reached then u dont need a phone, throw it away.

Exactly..Together with those yeye people that dont pick unregistered numbers..You will think they are Dangote nii ohh..Poor People.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by millionboi2: 10:02am On Jul 12, 2018
Olanireti:
It's a very bad thing not to be picking calls. She could have probably been alive. Who knows may be she's asthmatic
and wanted you to quickly get her inhaler.
is not true,she would have equally die.

R.I.P

Death is totally inevitable.
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by korm2me(m): 10:02am On Jul 12, 2018
Sijo01:
This is why I don't ignore calls. Even if me and you fight now now and I'm still very mad, once I see your call I take it just to hear you out. It might be an emergency who knows.

May her soul rest in peace.
Thats great
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by Sijo01(f): 10:03am On Jul 12, 2018
Zaynabtemmy:
My dad always advise that, even if u are at d doorstep and u know the person is inside, just pick up, perhaps d person is trying to save u from danger

Exactly, some people will decline the call and walk back to you. when asked why, they will say i was close to you and don't want to waste your credit. So annoying angry
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by Tunagee(m): 10:05am On Jul 12, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Fork u

Attention seeker

Ur sista die n u come 2 Twitter.
Oh I forgot,u r a Muslim dat dont value life.

C ur hijab like devil bedsheet
Ogun damage ur generaxn 4 usin ur dead sister to trend

No mind am!
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by hippieguy(m): 10:09am On Jul 12, 2018
Zaynabtemmy:
My dad always advise that, even if u are at d doorstep and u know the person is inside, just pick up, perhaps d person is trying to save u from danger

Word
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by Originalsly: 10:12am On Jul 12, 2018
Correctbae2:

She was fine & suddenly started feeling sick, she knew her time is up & called me to say goodbye.

Hmmm....suddenly feeling sick and calling to say goodbye?...more like signs of a heart attack and calling for help. Death is final... she will have to live with that guilt. It is never good to ignore calls.... even from unknown numbers.
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by oneclickng: 10:12am On Jul 12, 2018
ladyF:

My phone is on silent most of the time... I have to preserve my battery... cry
lols...are you using 1050mAh battery capacity?
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by Chelsea351: 10:18am On Jul 12, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

......I don't know that you have seen the devil's bed sheet.... still laughing
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 12, 2018
I tire o,so many gaps on d story
Wiseandtrue:

Which kind story be this undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by udemzyudex(m): 10:37am On Jul 12, 2018
ladyF:

Preserve battery by putting it on silent? Naa instead remove the vibration.
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by Rebuke: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2018
macbede:
Who knows whether she wanted to tell you the password to her debit card and some of her financial information before passing on

All these younger siblings forming busy upandan.
Now banks will kolobi that one.

Rip

I am telling yhu! Some of them wld even see yhur calls and ignore it intentionally.

I was calling a female colleague to give a vital infor to her bt she ignored my calls.

Only to call back like d following noon later to start wailing.

Guess what, sister was already close to kogi state d next day before she got the infor dat the program has been postponed to two days later.

She has to get to kogi, lodged her self till the said new date. All expenses paid from her pocket bcus we had no arrangement for dat.

Wth all d texts n calls, it took her close to 24hours to get back to me.

The older women and men, married and unmarried acknowledged my text n calls same night n following morning bt sist slay queen didn't bother.

What sort of life is dat? A call or text from A PRO of yhur team means something vry important. Even if I was up for something else dat day, won't yhu jxt hear me out first?

The only excuse I got was dat since were going to see d next day, she tot anything could wait.

That wasn't my first experience bt dat was d most shocking all my life.

Now, I jxt do my part of d job n move on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by neonly: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2018
No wahala d same will done to her even na makusa dem go dance
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by Heemcelph: 10:40am On Jul 12, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Fork u

Attention seeker

Ur sista die n u come 2 Twitter.
Oh I forgot,u r a Muslim dat dont value life.

Ogun damage ur generaxn 4 usin ur dead sister to trend
*smh* e don tey wey sense depart from you undecided undecided
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by simafem(m): 10:42am On Jul 12, 2018
utenwuson:
same here.....not just that, always have that small itel or tecno that isn't password...

we came across a lady who was involve in a ghastly accident, she was still breathing, we took her to the hospital, she needed blood so badly, she needed to make deposit, she needed someone by her side....

but alas, phone had both pattern and password....

she died......
so you guys cannot remove the simcard abi? I did not say you are lying o, but the narrative doesn't make sense
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by chccho(m): 10:50am On Jul 12, 2018
happney65:

Exactly..Together with those yeye people that dont pick unregistered numbers..You will think they are Dangote nii ohh..Poor People.. grin grin

Me sef i tire!!! I read in a recent interview that dangote picks about 100calls in day. So who are u or what are u doing that u cant pick your calls?
The most annoying is some jobless and unemployed people also screen calls!!!!

How can a normal human being not pick calls?
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:51am On Jul 12, 2018
Heemcelph:

*smh* e don tey wey sense depart from you undecided undecided
lyk it leave ur moda
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:52am On Jul 12, 2018
Chelsea351:
......I don't know that you have seen the devil's bed sheet.... still laughing
devil live in Hausa land
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by luiscarter(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2018
Sijo01:
This is why I don't ignore calls. Even if me and you fight now now and I'm still very mad, once I see your call I take it just to hear you out. It might be an emergency who knows.

Comman pick my call cheesy
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 12, 2018
Donald3d:
Kpele

It is Pẹ̀lẹ́ not kpele. No kp in Yorùbá alphabets.
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by blessedmeme: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2018
zicoraads:
I'm very guilty of this. embarassed

Sad thing is, I lost a phone sometime back cos it was on silent. I'm certain it rang out and died where it was. And I have still not learnt.

Continue
Re: Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) by sirssb(m): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2018
ladyF:

me kwana biyu. I miss u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) / Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? / Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.