Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

4-Year-Old Girl Missing At Christ Embassy Church In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4-Year-Old Girl Missing At Christ Embassy Church In Lagos (Photos) (18309 Views)

Dooyum Vanessa: Benue Girl Missing (Photo) / Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Missing At Christ Embassy Church In Lagos (Photos) by daddyyoung: 11:50am On Jul 12, 2018
Ransom negotiation loading
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Missing At Christ Embassy Church In Lagos (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 11:51am On Jul 12, 2018
I pray and hope she won't be killed and buried at the alter
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Missing At Christ Embassy Church In Lagos (Photos) by olawale819(m): 11:59am On Jul 12, 2018
wittyt98:
pastor Christ the ritualist he uses cake to deceived and kidnapper the little girl for ritual purposes watch how the church is gonna be so crowding in few months time

Men of dogs everywhere

what is this one saying ?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Missing At Christ Embassy Church In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
nYemisi on the prowl

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Missing At Christ Embassy Church In Lagos (Photos) by opribo(m): 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
Dont they have CCTV at such big church gathering place. They ought to have pne mounted at all the chirch exit and entry points.

If for nothing else at least in view of the current security challenges especially at churches.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Missing At Christ Embassy Church In Lagos (Photos) by paulek4eva(m): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
Are you okay, what did you smoke
wittyt98:
pastor Christ the ritualist
he uses cake to deceived and kidnapper the little girl for ritual purposes
watch how the church is gonna be so crowding in few months time

Men of dogs everywhere
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Missing At Christ Embassy Church In Lagos (Photos) by Drversatile: 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
This is becoming rampant this days.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Missing At Christ Embassy Church In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
naijaguy123456:
This is no South west issue, it's all over the country but things get reported more in the news especially south west because of our civilization and press presence. Now everybody know this child is missing and with pictures all over the news, help is on the way for this distressed family. I don't want to insult you saying your people in the village still live primitive way and would have used a town crier to report this.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Missing At Christ Embassy Church In Lagos (Photos) by CSTR1005: 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
naijaguy123456:
This is no South west issue, it's all over the country but things get reported more in the news especially south west because of our civilization and press presence. Now everybody know this child is missing and with pictures all over the news, help is on the way for this distressed family. I don't want to insult you saying your people in the village still live primitive way and would have used a town crier to report this.
Please which type of south west are you talking about?

Is it Lagos or the backward brown roofed caves of ogbomoso or iseyin? .

No be only civilization. You are civilized and yet ritualism there is unrivalled.

Infact, you are more civilized than Greece.

See his big mouth like Civilization.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Missing At Christ Embassy Church In Lagos (Photos) by wittyt98(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
paulek4eva:
Are you okay, what did you smoke
anus
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Missing At Christ Embassy Church In Lagos (Photos) by madgoat(m): 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
Children should always be within sight of the parents at all times and most especially in unfamiliar or crowded environments. The parents of that missing gir are to blame.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Missing At Christ Embassy Church In Lagos (Photos) by Andy2274: 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
I don't want to sound sarcastic. I pray that God will bring back the girl safely let the mother know that part of her duties is to take care of the children and not handover every duty to maid. Even if the maid is taking care of them but once a while try and see how they are doing. Maid cook, wash plates, wash clothes, sweep, clean all you do is press phone and stay online shopping for the best clothes, shoes and bags...............I pray that Elo should come back safely so that your mum will stand up to her duties as a mother.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Missing At Christ Embassy Church In Lagos (Photos) by Prognose: 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
They should check the gutters nearby. Children are known to crawl into small places they can't get out of.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Missing At Christ Embassy Church In Lagos (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
AFONJA CAME TO MIND.... I PRAY THEY retrieve her SKULL
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Missing At Christ Embassy Church In Lagos (Photos) by Prognose: 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
They should check the gutters nearby @gistmemore. Children are known to crawl into small places they can't get out of.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Missing At Christ Embassy Church In Lagos (Photos) by Sgoldentouch: 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
Fellow Nairalanders,
This is stale news as the child has been found since 10th July, which was Tuesday, though details of what really happened was not yet known.
The mot important information is that Ello has been reunited with her Parents.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Missing At Christ Embassy Church In Lagos (Photos) by donnie(m): 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
aycorporat:
I pray this child is found safely. This is a warning to parents that house helps too should be involved in full Church service. I know of a family that will tell their maid to stay back in the car and attend to their child while they are in the Church worshiping.
Little girl, the Lord almighty that found the axe in the river that was borrowed by Elisha's servants will surely locate you.

Amen!
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Missing At Christ Embassy Church In Lagos (Photos) by gift01: 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
Sgoldentouch:
Fellow Nairalanders,
This is stale news as the child has been found since 10th July, which was Tuesday, though details of what really happened was not yet known.
Great. Why not open a thread for it so the haters can be shamed
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Missing At Christ Embassy Church In Lagos (Photos) by egojeny1(f): 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Sgoldentouch:
Fellow Nairalanders,
Ooooh!! Thank God
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Missing At Christ Embassy Church In Lagos (Photos) by victorian(f): 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
I pray she's found safe and alive.

I wonder how parents feel safe leaving their kids in children section in churches.

If I were the parents, my kids must be with me in church service. If church does not allow it? Then bye bye to that Church. I can't come and use my kids play ludo.

What a painful experience.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Missing At Christ Embassy Church In Lagos (Photos) by victorian(f): 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
Sgoldentouch:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Wow! Thank God!
Glory be to God!

Next time, they will watch over their kids like hawks.. Thank you Lord.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Missing At Christ Embassy Church In Lagos (Photos) by MiracleMum(f): 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
Sgoldentouch:
Fellow Nairalanders,

False information! She's not being found, someone somewhere is only trying to divert attention.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Missing At Christ Embassy Church In Lagos (Photos) by gwama: 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
I hope that the ritualists did not invade Christ Embassy. Nowadays we see all kind of ritualists, herbalists, yahoo boys, politicians, pastors... undecided undecided undecided
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Missing At Christ Embassy Church In Lagos (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
Pastor Chris should be questioned
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Missing At Christ Embassy Church In Lagos (Photos) by alexiej(m): 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
wittyt98:

Men of dogs everywhere

Sir, I see that you have become the omniscient... All-knowing... You know who is a ritualist and who is not. Uncle FBI. You've done thorough investigation... Wehdon sir!

If you have to malign the person of an innocent man, at least, speak good English and save us the stress of trying to understand what you typed.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Missing At Christ Embassy Church In Lagos (Photos) by Tampa6246(m): 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
Your claims are wrong as your sentence..
Grow up
wittyt98:

Men of dogs everywhere
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Missing At Christ Embassy Church In Lagos (Photos) by praaizz: 12:08am On Jul 13, 2018
wittyt98:

Men of dogs everywhere
You must be very very stupid
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Missing At Christ Embassy Church In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 13, 2018
GOFRONT:
Where is NwaAmaikpe

Paternity and insanity leave grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos / Lagos Landlord Beats Wife To Death And Flees / Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.