Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today (31647 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by adizgal(f): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2018
Happy birthday Riri
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Aishie: 11:36am On Jul 12, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
@43 Not married.... this a. Big problem.. cheesy what about when she reach 60 what will happen..

As in enh
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Shampoo77: 11:40am On Jul 12, 2018
At least still born one na. Just try and get belle even if na for spirit at least born one for posterity sake.
xreal:

Life goes on.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Smartademu(m): 11:41am On Jul 12, 2018
My crush. I been like this women ehn until I come meet the love of my life. tongue
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Temptee101(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2018
post=69297699:
Happy birthday pretty lady.
Live and enjoy your life.
The people worried about your marital status can go and hug transformer or come and ask for your hand in marriage.
Aproko men!
Congrats for making a little sense for once, hope not your last

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by chieni(f): 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Madam look for husband.

If your mama no marry, she no for born you It's not as if you are a nun
I don't really get some people. If her parents got married and gave birth to her, it means they wanted it and were happy with it. She has her right to decide on what she wants. If marriage brings satisfaction to her, fine. If it doesn't fine. Its all about her happiness and not pleasing anyone

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
Single life too sweet for this woman. cool

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Saff(f): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
20 years older than me and she looks so beautiful.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by KanwuliaExtra: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
Happy birthday beautiful woman! kiss
Many more blessings to come.
Amen. kiss

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
chieni:

I don't really get some people. If her parents got married and gave birth to her, it means they wanted it and were happy with it. She has her right to decide on what she wants. If marriage brings satisfaction to her, fine. If it doesn't fine. Its all about her happiness and not pleasing anyone
Abeg leave matter

Children are blessings from the Lord
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by sprints1: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Madam look for husband.

dumb comment abeg when has marriage become an achievement for Christ sake....she tell u say she beg her mama make she born am...u go just come here dey spew nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by sexdoll: 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
43?

chai... na real wa wa be dat o!

abeg una sure say hope still dey for am? grin grin grin

abeg all those of una wey dey like MILF make una try consider am na abeg.

as for me, na sweet sixteen na im sure pass.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
sprints1:
dumb comment abeg when has marriage become an achievement for Christ sake....she tell u say she beg her mama make she born am...u go just come here dey spew nonsense
Marriage is an achievement
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Silumi(f): 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Marriage is an achievement
Nahhh it's not.not supporting her not being married at 43 but marriage is beautiful but not an achievement.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by doyinbaby(f): 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
Happy birthday... enjoy yourself
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by oruma19: 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
I am not joking o.... its the truth. my sister isn't small in size but even rita knows her as one of the youngest. Julius agu was also in that class so i know what i am saying. she doesn't need all that reduction of age, she is still fulfilling destiny afterall not everyone must marry. i am just concerned not tryna cast her in bad light, no. so bro, never curse me, e no reach quarel. thank u.
pikapizy:

You see yourself ? So 13 years old girl can not be in the same class with 15 ? And whoever said size is directly proportional to age ? Nobody cares if your sis was as small as a micro organism then,her age has nothing to do with your sisters and your sisters age has nothing to do with hers ... btw show us their group photo pointing out your sis , Rita and the rest of the classmates ... or you are just another liar trying to trend ...

BtW, my late dad was classmates with Donald Trump
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
Milf
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by ednut1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Abeg leave matter

Children are blessings from the Lord
even the ones wey kill dem parents
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by samkevie: 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Madam look for husband.

why do u think she can give birth
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by chieni(f): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
Onojanson:
Not getting married is not a problem. Going to hell is the problem.
Exactly my brother.
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Enyinnayajames(m): 5:51am On Jul 13, 2018
OBJlive:
How can I get her contact am interested?
if you need her contact first contact me because she's my sister,
happy birth day my dear sister, marriage no be by fox
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 13, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
@43 Not married.... this a. Big problem.. cheesy what about when she reach 60 what will happen..
how is it ur goddamm business?
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:01am On Jul 13, 2018
And. What is yor problem.. in quoting me.. dis. Goat. undecided
Mrbolt565:
how is it ur goddamm business?
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by okuya: 11:44am On Jul 13, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:

So animals like u truly exist, na wa oo! Never really believed until I read ur post!!
Re: Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:47am On Jul 13, 2018
If an animal which is a higher animal.. such as humanbeing.. what about you.. you are a goat for quoting me. : undecided
okuya:

So animals like u truly exist, na wa oo! Never really believed until I read ur post!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Denrele Is Ready To Get Married / Etisalat Signs Eniola Badmus As Ambassador / Lilian Esoro In Sexy Oufit To Golden Movie Awards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.